Author Topic: Whose HG test hasnt been faked?  (Read 2389 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Whose HG test hasnt been faked?
« on: July 24, 2009, 09:33:11 PM »
Galinka (ICN)? Caspian ? I want to order but I dont trust anyone anymore so I'm guess i have to rely on a brand that is pretty much never faked.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Whose HG test hasnt been faked?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 10:08:12 PM »
caspian tamin androne's are fresh, i doubt there are any fakes around of such a small time company. i have batch 006 and will be running soon

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 07:09:31 AM »
alot of good stuff out therte but again, also the opposite, just know your source bro:)
muscle

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »
alot of good stuff out therte but again, also the opposite, just know your source bro:)

It agree with you to a cetain extent but honestly the majority of sources out there could/should never be trusted. They are in it for $ and even if one finds a "good one", they (the source) can be dupped by their supplier with fakes. Not to mention its hard to find a good source, I doubt OLM's "approved" sources are worth a damn. Which leads me to the other issue, its difficult finding a decent source in the first place, because, and for obvious reasons, the dudes in the know on sources never share any info. Ill put it to you this way, I'm relatively new to the game, but not exactly a newbie (two years or so on this board) and I still dont know who is a good source.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2009, 10:43:20 AM »
OLM has a few decent ones, the ones that have been around for years, but like you said even the sources can get duped. that actually happened recently to one of the most trusted ones there and he is working to make the situation right with his customers. sources come and go (well lets face it, they ARE criminals) so i suggest finding one with a rep that has been in the game a while

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 12:42:27 PM »

fear, fear, fear.............piss, piss, piss,............moan, moan, moan................you better just stick to you creatin and protien powder, people like you arent cut out for this kind of shit.  everything is fake, all sources are scammers..............ju st an amazing amount of fear............i have never got burned for anything gear-related ever, and have placed orders with shady people all over the internet.  and that website you mention (that people should shut the  fuck up about, even though loudmouths havre already ruined it anyway)............as i type this i am staring at about 40 beautiful blister packed organon sustanon that i received from one of those "questionable" sources, and i am growing like a fucking weed.

with this kind of thing, its not like buying a hyundai.........there are no absolutes, no guarentees, not everything is spelled out for you in black and white..............you have to be smart enough to know how to navigate around without getting burnt and looking like a sucker.............some people find it easy.....the  rest waste their money on "guarenteed" suppplements like LukaPlasaptotatorGakatin e

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2009, 02:08:42 PM »
fear, fear, fear.............piss, piss, piss,............moan, moan, moan................you better just stick to you creatin and protien powder, people like you arent cut out for this kind of shit.  everything is fake, all sources are scammers..............ju st an amazing amount of fear............i have never got burned for anything gear-related ever, and have placed orders with shady people all over the internet.  and that website you mention (that people should shut the  fuck up about, even though loudmouths havre already ruined it anyway)............as i type this i am staring at about 40 beautiful blister packed organon sustanon that i received from one of those "questionable" sources, and i am growing like a fucking weed.

with this kind of thing, its not like buying a hyundai.........there are no absolutes, no guarentees, not everything is spelled out for you in black and white..............you have to be smart enough to know how to navigate around without getting burnt and looking like a sucker.............some people find it easy.....the  rest waste their money on "guarenteed" suppplements like LukaPlasaptotatorGakatin e

Agree with you 100%, plenty of good sources everywhere and easy to find on the net, most of you guys seem to be convinced everyone is a scammer or selling bunk gear, and you look down on certain countries where a lot of good sources are based! im sure there are more scammers and bunk gear in the USA than there are in Asia, come on grow a pair and order some real stuff instead of the bathtub mix some permabulker sells at your local gym ::)
Thunderdome approved

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2009, 02:21:53 PM »
Agree with you 100%, plenty of good sources everywhere and easy to find on the net, most of you guys seem to be convinced everyone is a scammer or selling bunk gear, and you look down on certain countries where a lot of good sources are based! im sure there are more scammers and bunk gear in the USA than there are in Asia, come on grow a pair and order some real stuff instead of the bathtub mix some permabulker sells at your local gym ::)

yeah, lol, right...........so some lab pops up......goes through the trouble of getting some word-of-mouth spreding around the steroid scene, gets bottles, makes labels, sets up distributors...........j ust so they can scam people for a month until they are discovered.............. .....with how laughably cheap the raw matericals are out of china, it makes no sense for them to sell bunk gear............why scam people for a month, when you can do like asia pharma and scam people indefinatly............. .lol, fucking 150+ for a bottle of UGL shit.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »
best is to get gear direct from country production,then you know you got real gear!
i got icn from Serbia
primo schering from turkey
norma deca Greece..etc
so i know i got real one....;)

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2009, 07:40:48 AM »
"guarenteed" suppplements like LukaPlasaptotatorGakatin e

Hook me up with some of that shit !!! 

It only comes in suppository right ??

Gots to gets me some...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2009, 08:47:18 AM »
This whole fake gear hysteria has gotten nuts.  HG gear is faked a lot less often than people are claiming.  But to answer your question Galenika's has rarely had fakes.  Tamin is 100% good to go and would highly doubt there are any fakes. 

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2009, 12:37:46 PM »
I guess it can be blown out of proportion, but there are no doubt fakes out there, one supplier in particular had to recall, if u will, all shipments of Iranian Test. I look at it this way, when it comes to injecting something in my body I want to be damn sure its what I think it is; not to mention, sources are not exactly model citizens, many will f-ck u over for a dollar. But yes at the end of day you got to do you're homework and take ur chances.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 09:27:03 AM »
I guess it can be blown out of proportion, but there are no doubt fakes out there, one supplier in particular had to recall, if u will, all shipments of Iranian Test. I look at it this way, when it comes to injecting something in my body I want to be damn sure its what I think it is; not to mention, sources are not exactly model citizens, many will f-ck u over for a dollar. But yes at the end of day you got to do you're homework and take ur chances.

And who are these suppliers?  UncleZ?  OUS?  Or any other open source?  Those guys are hardly quality suppliers.  It's no surprise they have a problem with fake gear. 

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 02:18:48 PM »
 i doubt that there is any zafa sust faked.. the prices are very low to begin with..

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 02:24:01 PM »
i doubt that there is any zafa sust faked.. the prices are very low to begin with..

That or Omnas are pretty cheap.

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »
And who are these suppliers?  UncleZ?  OUS?  Or any other open source?  Those guys are hardly quality suppliers.  It's no surprise they have a problem with fake gear. 
two orders so far both gtg.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 06:56:07 PM »
two orders so far both gtg.

ok, mr. seven-posts-registered-less-than-a-week.  we'll take your word for it.  ::)

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 07:07:03 PM »
ok, mr. seven-posts-registered-less-than-a-week.  we'll take your word for it.  ::)
Don't let the post count mislead you, friend.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 10:51:21 AM »
has anybody ever gotten faked oragon sust or deca?
First Rock