Author Topic: Mark Alvisi, the overall-winner of 2009 NPC USA !(full results)  (Read 19859 times)

lax

• Getbig IV
Re: Mark Alvisi, the overall-winner of 2009 NPC USA !(full results)
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2009, 07:48:59 AM »
how do y'all think he will do as a pro?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2009, 08:05:12 AM »
How did mark beat lee  :-\

Mark gets beat from the back, and if you see his back up close, his lower back is weak and has the dreaded wrinkles in the mid to lower back

Daryl Gee, won't place well in the pros, he has a short and too compact look to him, with no real drop from the lats to waist. Great muscle bellies though

as noted bikini girls trying to get abs.  cant make a distinction between them a figure down road.  what's pt?  entry fees and more p###y running around for sponsors, promotors, etc. 

fig girls are fools for spending the money they do...just go to bikini and save on chemicals because it's on its' way to the pro ranks   

I just realize isn't this the chick that they have been trying to push? She was at several expos, who does she work for?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2009, 08:05:32 AM »
I'm glad to see Atoyan finally got his procard - congrats to him

tough break for Branden Rey, but good job from our own Tamer

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2009, 08:15:19 AM »
I'm glad to see Atoyan finally got his procard - congrats to him

tough break for Branden Rey, but good job from our own Tamer

after several prior second place finishes, Atoyan would generally act like a bore on stage, stomp around, and smash tprohies backstage.

Amazing they gave it to him after all of his past antics

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2009, 08:22:59 AM »
after several prior second place finishes, Atoyan would generally act like a bore on stage, stomp around, and smash tprohies backstage.

Amazing they gave it to him after all of his past antics

he's just passionate

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2009, 12:15:22 PM »
IT IS ALL GONE KYOMU,,,ALL THESE FELLAS THESE DAYS ARE ALL HORMONES,,NO HARD WORK PHIL BEETH IS BRIDING THAT GAP HE IS A LAZY BBER ALL HORMONES

Agreed. BBing = dead.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2009, 12:27:21 PM »
I dont think Mark Alvisi will do much as a pro.He has a decent physique, but it doesnt have that wow factor.I dont think Atoyan will make a good pro either.His body is pretty much done.He has something in his calves, because when he flexes them they stay the same size.Plus he has lumps all over his glutes.I am not staring at another mans ass, but it looks like he had a few absesses in the past.Its very obvious.Atoyan body peaked, and now he is done.Actually he has looked better, a few years back.
Daryl Gee actually is quite impressive, but he is just to small.He looks amazing, but he is only 5'3" and if he cant put on anpother 20lbs without blowing out his gut, he could give David Henry alot of trouble in the 202's.If only Daryl Gee, was only taller, and 30lbs heavier, he would be an amazing bodybuilder, lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2009, 12:32:39 PM »
as noted bikini girls trying to get abs.  cant make a distinction between them a figure down road.  what's pt?  entry fees and more p###y running around for sponsors, promotors, etc. 

fig girls are fools for spending the money they do...just go to bikini and save on chemicals because it's on its' way to the pro ranks   
damn shes smokin hot

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2009, 12:52:48 PM »
BULLSHIT. :D

Atoyan and Keith Williams should have got the pro cards, this is a result of Rich Gaspari politics.

rich gaspari seems like a real fucking douchebag, everything i have heard from other people regardign him has been negative.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »
What was funny, I knew Mark Alvisi was going to win his class when they had the REP for Gaspari Nutrition handing out the awards for the heavyweight class.The same class Mark Alvisi was in.I mean come on, can they make it more obvious??????
I cant see the Gaspari Rep handing Mark Alvisi a 2-3rd place trophy.They should atleast have the Gaspari Rep hand out a class other then the one the athlete is in, and the class he is winning.That was like a smack in the face.Tell me that wasnt staged,lol

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2009, 01:06:59 PM »
why wasn't your company handing out awards?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2009, 01:08:31 PM »
What was funny, I knew Mark Alvisi was going to win his class when they had the REP for Gaspari Nutrition handing out the awards for the heavyweight class.The same class Mark Alvisi was in.I mean come on, can they make it more obvious??????
I cant see the Gaspari Rep handing Mark Alvisi a 2-3rd place trophy.They should atleast have the Gaspari Rep hand out a class other then the one the athlete is in, and the class he is winning.That was like a smack in the face.Tell me that wasnt staged,lol
Gaspari sponsored the fucking show and their main man won the overall, hardly a suprise. He didn't even deserve a pro card, he will never place top 5 in ANY pro show.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 01:16:41 PM »
Big Poppa, I have tried to sponsor, and have a booth at that show.But the expo room is so small they only have room for 1-12 booth.Thos booths are "juiced" in.They have a lock on getting those booths.It very very political, I know its John Lindsays show, but I know Jim Manion has alot of influence of who gets a booth there.
Every Expo is like that.I have done the Mr Olympia, and the Arnold Expo, and the "certain" companies" always get the best spots, plus they may even move you if they want your spot or need more space.Its all about how much you spend with Weider advertising.If you advertise in Flex and Muscle and Fitness, the chances are you will get more love when it comes to getting a both at expos.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2009, 02:19:23 PM »
GetItOnNY,

I agree with your statements. Your boy, who you sponsored, (Burneika) will definitely turn Pro and do damage in the Pro's.....  he just needs a little time.

Meanwhile, this guy Alvisi only seems to have won (the Overall?) due to the show sponsor (Gaspari).  I didn't even have him winning his division?  It's obvious and actually hurts Gaspari Nutrition more than it helps them.... because it shows how political the sport it.  People watching these shows aren't stupid??

This guy (below) wouldn't have made the top 6 several years ago .... and 10 years ago he wouldn't even make the top 15!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2009, 02:52:54 PM »
grant my friend you act like that the regular joes out there,,,know whats going on very few do know such as ourselves on getbig,,,you fail to realize the millions more that dont know the politics involved its like how bill phillips was SMART ENOUGH FELLA TO KNOW THAT HE COULD CATER TO MILLIONS OF REGULAR JOES WITH CREATIONES,,,MRPS,,,ETC VS THE ONLY 100K HARDCORE BBERS LOOK WHERE IT GO HIM 40 MILLION DOLLARS AFTER SELLING EAS COMPANY,,,,

GetItOnNY,

I agree with your statements. Your boy, who you sponsored, (Burneika) will definitely turn Pro and do damage in the Pro's.....  he just needs a little time.

Meanwhile, this guy Alvisi only seems to have won (the Overall?) due to the show sponsor (Gaspari).  I didn't even have him winning his division?  It's obvious and actually hurts Gaspari Nutrition more than it helps them.... because it shows how political the sport it.  People watching these shows aren't stupid??

This guy (below) wouldn't have made the top 6 several years ago .... and 10 years ago he wouldn't even make the top 15!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2009, 04:54:37 PM »
Big Poppa, I have tried to sponsor, and have a booth at that show.But the expo room is so small they only have room for 1-12 booth.Thos booths are "juiced" in.They have a lock on getting those booths.It very very political, I know its John Lindsays show, but I know Wayne Demilia has alot of influence of who gets a booth there.
Every Expo is like that.I have done the Mr Olympia, and the Arnold Expo, and the "certain" companies" always get the best spots, plus they may even move you if they want your spot or need more space.Its all about how much you spend with Weider advertising.If you advertise in Flex and Muscle and Fitness, the chances are you will get more love when it comes to getting a both at expos.

I don't think Wayne has a hand in it anymore

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2009, 06:23:56 PM »
Banks looks better than Alvisi. And congrats to Atoyan.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2009, 06:28:40 PM »
Lax, your right I mean Jim Manion.I get those names confused most of the time.

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2009, 06:40:33 PM »
man lee banks has to be pissed, he nailed it and got robbed, i fucking hate this rigged bullsht and a big FUCCK YOU to gaspari

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2009, 06:41:00 PM »
Grant, I hate to say it, but none of the National level athletes have that wow factor like they used to have except for Robert.I remember guys like Flex Wheeler, Mike Matarazzo, Dennis Newman ,Keven Leverone,Tom Prince,Jim Quinn,and even Jay Cutler had mind blwong physiques.When I saw USA, this weekend, only like 3 guys impressed me, the rest just looked like very good local level competitors.Its seems that the caliber of bodybuilders isnt what it used to be.
If you even look at pro bodybuilders 60% look like sh$#$ on stage.
Back in the late 80's up until 2001 90% of the pro and national level bodybuilders were all big, and shredded.
I think that bodybuilders lost its energy, since then.I think the reason for this 1) there is no money in bodybuilding 2) most guys starting out dont think they can or want to look like a pro bodybuilder

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »
tHE DUDE IN THE BLUE TO TO THE LEFT OF ALVISI GOT ROBBED

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2009, 06:46:46 PM »

were you there?   lol

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2009, 01:50:49 AM »

I would eat on this broad six times a day.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2009, 03:19:47 AM »

It's tough, because Alvisi raped them all in condition, so what are you gonna do?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2009, 12:10:12 PM »
Lax, your right I mean Jim Manion.I get those names confused most of the time.

right