Author Topic: Ok, Im a a verty smart mindset right now, ask me questions about life in general  (Read 4477 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
too bad debussy isn't here, this could accumilate into an amazing discussion
We are trying to plan for Debussey's escape now ;D

spinnis

if you could do that then i would say that you are pretty hardcore

hardcore is what sence? Hardcore as in multiple tasking? Or hardcore as in being able to post on GB while drunk off my ass?
Wouldnt that be called skillfull or something in that manner?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Do you think da vinci etc, was in this type of mindset 24/7?

Who knows, he was one of a kind.
But his personal life was just as messed up as anybody's else.

spinnis

Who knows, he was one of a kind.
But his personal life was just as messed up as anybody's else.

Maby he knew how to get into this type of mindset whenever he wanted...
The smartest men usually goes insane in the end when the figure out what kind of world they are living in :)

How many drugges up people right now do you think are in psychiatric institutions that has the answer to things we could only dream about but are considired insane when compared to the mindset of the average joe?

Humanitys way of holding humanity back?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
What does Swede fill his time with other than posting on gb and smoking weed?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Do you think da vinci etc, was in this type of mindset 24/7?

funny you mention Da Vinci. it was a book called the Da Vinci Method that i read that theory in.

spinnis

Imagine if parents has to Pass a parenting class before allowing the female to give birth, And if they dont pass then = abortion.

Would solve alot of things.

Would make humanity better, Yet humanity would be against it.

spinnis

What does Swede fill his time with other than posting on gb and smoking weed?

fucking girls working out and watching people getting hurt

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Maby he knew how to get into this type of mindset whenever he wanted...
The smartest men usually goes insane in the end when the figure out what kind of world they are living in :)

How many drugges up people right now do you think are in psychiatric institutions that has the answer to things we could only dream about but are considired insane when compared to the mindset of the average joe?

Humanitys way of holding humanity back?

Possible, it all depends on how you define smart.

I think there are also many people running around free who have the answer to things we could only dream about.
They're just not heard because idiots tend to make loader noise.

mass 04

• Getbig V
How much does one moment impact a life. For example, i've read studies that a serial killer pinpointed one moment when he was young and his parents left him alone for a few minutes as the time his mind switched. Can 10 seconds have that big of an impact over a lifespan?

spinnis

Possible, it all depends on how you define smart.

I think there are also many people running around free who have the answer to things we could only dream about.
They're just not heard because idiots tend to make loader noise.

Thinking outside the box is a good definition.. but in a Good way, Not ina  falcon way.

What if they are so smart the know its not even worth trying to fight for, because it it really? in the end? :)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How much does one moment impact a life. For example, i've read studies that a serial killer pinpointed one moment when he was young and his parents left him alone for a few minutes as the time his mind switched. Can 10 seconds have that big of an impact over a lifespan?

'Sliding Doors'

spinnis

100% yes.
One tiny moment can fully change out personality/behaviour. It doesnt have to change 100% ALL of the time.
But every now and then is can switch into that "state" and for some its 24/7.
It can make or break you.    ...or drive you insane.

and thats Exactly why parenting classes should be mandatory. Its the most important part of someones life.

99% of serial killers are a product of some sort of missfortune in their upbringing/life.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Are our lives individually predetermined or is our fate as a world predetermined?
U

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
What if they are so smart the know its not even worth trying to fight for, because it it really? in the end? :)

I bet there are many people like that among us. I don't think they feel it's not worth fighting for, they have probably just realized that fight is not the right method anyway. They teach in much more subtle ways, by just being who they are, and most of them are probably not even aware of it. Once in a while you meet someone like that.

spinnis

Are our lives individually predetermined or is our fate as a world predetermined?

The human race will end.
Nothing besides that in predetermined. predetermination only exists is peoples minds..  In some cases in can help people also. "god made it happen for a reson" bla bla, helps some people move on..

spinnis

I bet there are many people like that among us.

Probably more then we think. :)

spinnis

Ok, thats it.
Time for bed.

You guys should have used this opportunity better  ;D

IM OFF pzzzzz

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Ok, thats it.
Time for bed.

You guys should have used this opportunity better  ;D

IM OFF pzzzzz

I'm sure we'll get another chance. ;D

spinnis

I'II leave you with this.

A man that think hes right is more dangerous then a man that actually is.

spinnis

I'm sure we'll get another chance. ;D

Im probably gonna agree with that  ;)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
check jimmys question for the sort of questions Im talking about.

HAHAHAAHAHA...YES EVERYONE...please note that anything more complex than DICK AND JANE is out of the range of Swede...he has delusions of GRANDEUR, INTELLIGENCE, SELF WORTH, etc.

LAUGHABLE...
C

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!

99% of serial killers are a product of some sort of missfortune in their upbringing/life.

then you don't understand psychopathy.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
And how much alcohol has saved our "goverment" from facing alot of troubles.
People work 9-5 and looking forward to weekends to drink their problem and thoughts Away, instead of doing stuff about it..
And then starting all over again on monday.

Sad?  smart?   Ignorant?

something very basic yet you cant do because you're too stupid/ incapable of social adaptation.
How are you earning a living not working btw, thanks to your mom or you get welfare from your state, ie: the people who work 9-5 looking forward to their weekends?