Author Topic: Anyone from San Antonio, TX on here?  (Read 2929 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Anyone from San Antonio, TX on here?
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »
i spent a couple weeks just outside of Austin in the Lake Travis area. absolutely loved it. mind you i was staying at Monica's house, so that might have made it a little more beautiful.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 03:47:27 PM »
I've been to Nuevo laredo a few times.

What clubs did you hit up on the other side? Did you ever hit up that open air bar to the right, just after you cross the bridge?

It's dead now and I think they close up at 2am but about 5 or 6 years ago it was a party once you crossed over...

hell yea they have cheap ass corona's and we'd sit there and wait for the big crowd to come thru then roll with them if we were dirty.........met alot of truck drivers at that particular place, usually coked out of their gord telling wild as stories in broken english

boys town cab ride was classic........mexican chic but a corona bottle up her ass :o

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 03:58:03 PM »
hell yea they have cheap ass corona's and we'd sit there and wait for the big crowd to come thru then roll with them if we were dirty.........met alot of truck drivers at that particular place, usually coked out of their gord telling wild as stories in broken english

boys town cab ride was classic........mexican chic but a corona bottle up her ass :o

There was also "the dungeon" as some people call it which was that downstairs bar about 5 streets up and just to the right...Some of those clubs just past the open air bar got CRAZY on Friday and Saturday night, tons of bitches and the security was so good that nobody would fuck with you just cause your American + the Mexican girls loved American guys so pulling pussy was no problem.

I actually rode the horse and buggy to Boys town but it took FOREVER...There were a couple decent strip clubs over there like the Tampiko club... Papa Gayos was basically a whore house but it had a bunch of good looking girls as well. You just had to stay off that part to the left in Boy's Town and some of the smaller pool halls and the alley ways of course.

I loved how as soon as you crossed the bridge you would have a person every 5 steps trying to sell you steroids, xanax or cocaine.  :D

It's kind of depressing how bad shit is over there, there used to even be a ton of U.T. and Texas A&M girls who would go across and party as well. I almost hooked up with this one college girl one evening at that open air bar but her sister was cock blocking like crazy.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »
There was also "the dungeon" as some people call it which was that downstairs bar about 5 streets up and just to the right...Some of those clubs just past the open air bar got CRAZY on Friday and Saturday night, tons of bitches and the security was so good that nobody would fuck with you just cause your American + the Mexican girls loved American guys so pulling pussy was no problem.

I actually rode the horse and buggy to Boys town but it took FOREVER...There were a couple decent strip clubs over there like the Tampiko club... Papa Gayos was basically a whore house but it had a bunch of good looking girls as well. You just had to stay off that part to the left in Boy's Town and some of the smaller pool halls and the alley ways of course.

I loved how as soon as you crossed the bridge you would have a person every 5 steps trying to sell you steroids, xanax or cocaine.  :D

It's kind of depressing how bad shit is over there, there used to even be a ton of U.T. and Texas A&M girls who would go across and party as well. I almost hooked up with this one college girl one evening at that open air bar but her sister was cock blocking like crazy.
so you saw the donkey show? :-X
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 09:40:47 PM »
dude, every texan needs to see the donkey show..............i will go with you, since i havent seen it either. dont worry i will buy the first 16 rounds, you buy the next 16 ;)

bench

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 10:44:34 AM »
dude, every texan needs to see the donkey show..............i will go with you, since i havent seen it either. dont worry i will buy the first 16 rounds, you buy the next 16 ;)

bench
it's a man-date. who else?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy%27s_Town,_Nuevo_Laredo
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 11:38:22 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 11:47:44 AM »

I never seen the donkey show in action doing his thing, but I walked by the bar where it takes place and I seen the donkey taking a helluva piss on the street!

Actually I was kind of surprised though. I thought it would be this big, strapping beast that could really put it to the girl (or guy I don't know how crazy they get in there) but the donkey actually looked kind of smallish and was shivering.

Yes, it is very easy to get trashed in Boys Town but don't take any pictures, a buddy of mine did this one time and they actually have a cheesy little 2 cell jail on the premise and they will throw you in there and won't let you out until you bribe one of the guards. It's very low rent, they don't even put you in handcuffs....just throw you in the back of a pick up and drive you to the cell.