Author Topic: Deuschebag reistated by NFL...  (Read 6707 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Deuschebag reistated by NFL...
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2009, 04:14:10 PM »
He did his time and should be allowed to work. If and when the wack job protesters(you guys ever seen whale wars? :o) give him a hard time before his games I hope the die hard NFL fans beat the shit out of them for having nothing better to do than throw fake blood on people and follow around whaling boats.

It was my understanding that he made up with PETA giving them money, commitments and all that crap. 

body88

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2009, 05:37:11 PM »
Did I miss something?  Do you think I'm black?

No, I'm saying that whoever said "it's black culture to fight dogs" owned themselves and the African American community.  I'd be pissed if I was a man of color.  Basically that person is saying it's within their culture to act like a criminal.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »
No, I'm saying that whoever said "it's black culture to fight dogs" owned themselves and the African American community.  I'd be pissed if I was a man of color.  Basically that person is saying it's within their culture to act like a criminal.
Oh, haha.  Sorry Body.  Yeah, and when I went back to school from that trip I heard college players and other citizens claim the same thing.  It's like saying it's in a German's culture to kill cats....or Jews.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2009, 08:50:28 PM »
Oh, haha.  Sorry Body.  Yeah, and when I went back to school from that trip I heard college players and other citizens claim the same thing.  It's like saying it's in a German's culture to kill cats....or Jews.

Or better yet, it's in out culture to be racist.  I would have burst out laughing if an African American said it was part of their culture to break the law.  Shit, I feel bad for all the law abiding African American men and women out there.  These people are trying to live a good life, and they have clowns like you described soiling their name.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2009, 09:15:13 PM »

Or better yet, it's in out culture to be racist.  I would have burst out laughing if an African American said it was part of their culture to break the law.  Shit, I feel bad for all the law abiding African American men and women out there.  These people are trying to live a good life, and they have clowns like you described soiling their name.
So true, and many good people buy into this too out of a loyalty for race.  Wrong is wrong no matter what your race is.
Squishy face retard

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 11:30:43 AM »
I heard he might go to the Freaking Ravens...100% gay

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 11:43:37 AM »
I heard he might go to the Freaking Ravens...100% gay

We could use him on offense, for sure. Critics say his signing would create a public relations nightmare for any NFL team but the NFL is about WINNING, bottom line. That's exactly the reason why a hand full of teams will give this guy an opportunity.

Speaking of gay...if the Ravens sign Vick, I can already hear the Steeler fans warming up their annual lame jokes.....first we have a murderer and now we have a dog killer.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »
Yep.  All the fans truly care about is whether you can perform. 

I like the fact Dungy is mentoring him. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 01:21:12 PM »
We could use him on offense, for sure. Critics say his signing would create a public relations nightmare for any NFL team but the NFL is about WINNING, bottom line. That's exactly the reason why a hand full of teams will give this guy an opportunity.

Speaking of gay...if the Ravens sign Vick, I can already hear the Steeler fans warming up their annual lame jokes.....first we have a murderer and now we have a dog killer.  ::)

Oh i dont really give a shit...My favorite player of life is Ray Lewis (i played middle linebacker) i wasnt as emotional as he was but i tried to work like him and i stayed in the film room like him...

I also like vick...he is just dope...

I could care less about the dog fighting shit...thats just me...but i wouldnt like to see him go to the ravens, the last mobile qb we faced put us out of the playoffs. It would be all the way gay if you got Vick.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 03:55:08 PM »
Yep.  All the fans truly care about is whether you can perform. 

I like the fact Dungy is mentoring him. 

i wonder if dungy would mentor him is he wasn't black

i'm hearing the steelers are rumored to be interested

i don't believe it's true and i hope it isn't, though our coach is black...

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »
most of us eat meat each day.

Exactly!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 04:02:30 PM »
Exactly!!

the penis you eat everyday should not be compared to a loving dog

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 04:25:38 PM »

E

That's a negative, ghost rider. Good point on that one.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 05:23:00 PM »

E

I have no idea.  Who cares?  What does race have to do with this? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 05:27:58 PM »
Uh oh.  Body are you holding your breath?   :)

Belichick praises Vick's athleticism
Associated Press

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick isn't saying whether his team is interested in Michael Vick.

After the Patriots' first practice of training camp Thursday, Belichick was asked his thoughts about Vick's possible return to the NFL. He praised Vick's athleticism but left it at that. Vick said Thursday that he's getting close to signing with a team.

"Michael is an outstanding player, hasn't played in a couple of years," Belichick said. "But right now, our focus is on our team and our players and trying to get the New England Patriots ready and so that's really where my attention's been. But he's a tremendous athlete. Where exactly he is right now, I don't know."

The former Atlanta Falcons quarterback was conditionally reinstated on Monday by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, a week after Vick completed a 23-month sentence for running a dogfighting ring.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4366917

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »
I have no idea.  Who cares?  What does race have to do with this? 

they don't care about dogs, just ask whoopi goldberg ;)

E
E

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 04:18:50 AM »
I think he'll be playing for the "Dog Pound" Cleveland Browns. ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2009, 05:51:36 AM »
It still amazes me how racially divided this issue is. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2009, 01:25:41 PM »
people say that vick deserves a second chance

he has had numerous chances

he has flicked off his own fans, been caught with drugs, and there was that whole "ron mexico" thing

remember everybody said the falcons should take marcus vick so michael could watch over him and give him guidance hahaha

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2009, 01:43:01 PM »
He has been punished by the NFL one time from what I can recall.  Guys like Pacman and Chris Henry have been arrested multiple times while in the NFL, and they're still playing. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2009, 02:01:27 PM »
my point is people keep saying he deserves a second chance

he had his 'second chance' years ago

who is pac man playing for?  only the desperate bengals are willing to sign henry

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2009, 02:10:11 PM »
my point is people keep saying he deserves a second chance

he had his 'second chance' years ago

who is pac man playing for?  only the desperate bengals are willing to sign henry

E

If you're talking about mistakes he has made in his entire life, then you have a point (although I disagree with it).  If you're talking about the NFL, he has one screwup. 

Pacman is still a FA, but he played for the Cowboys last year, after being arrested more than ten times (or something like that).  You can call the Bengals desparate, and maybe they are, but the fact remains that Henry has been arrested multiple times and is still in the NFL. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2009, 02:37:57 PM »
Belichick still evasive on Vick
ESPN.com news services

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick won't rule out the chance the team will sign quarterback Michael Vick.

But he's not saying it's a possibility, either.

On Thursday, Belichick had been asked his thoughts about Vick. He responded by praising Vick's talent, but did not address the topic otherwise.

On Friday, he remained as shifty as ever, when asked whether the Patriots had decided on anything regarding Vick.

"Have we ruled it out? I don't know that it's ruled in or ruled out. I'm not not answering your question. I'm saying I don't think it's ever been put that way, so I can't really answer that," Belichick said during the morning media availability.

"We're coaching the players that we have on the field right now, so that's who is here. So, anybody who isn't here, is there potential that they could be here? Yeah, there probably is. But right now they're not."

. . . .

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4369128

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2009, 03:39:30 PM »
If you're talking about mistakes he has made in his entire life, then you have a point (although I disagree with it).  If you're talking about the NFL, he has one screwup. 

Pacman is still a FA, but he played for the Cowboys last year, after being arrested more than ten times (or something like that).  You can call the Bengals desparate, and maybe they are, but the fact remains that Henry has been arrested multiple times and is still in the NFL. 

uh no he flicked off falcon fans and was caught with drugs a few months before the dog fighting came up, he has plenty of screwups during his nfl career

pac man and henry should be out of the nfl, it looks like pac man is out and the bengals are the laughingstock of the nfl for a reason

E
E

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2009, 03:57:57 PM »
uh no he flicked off falcon fans and was caught with drugs a few months before the dog fighting came up, he has plenty of screwups during his nfl career

pac man and henry should be out of the nfl, it looks like pac man is out and the bengals are the laughingstock of the nfl for a reason

E

Oh come on Earl.  Flipping a fan the bird?  When was he caught with drugs?  If you're talking about the water bottle incident, I don't recall him being charged with a crime. 

What other "plenty of screwups" in the NFL are you talking about?  I wouldn't call him a model human being before the dog fighting incident by any means, but I don't recall him ever being punished by the NFL.