Author Topic: the legit product!  (Read 891 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
the legit product!
« on: August 05, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »
Hi guys,

Hope everything is good for you.

So I would like to know the name of trenbolone in a pharmacy product and also proviron. I ask my GF to get me some proviron but she did not find it, do this have another name ?

Like primobolan and trenbolone also.

Thanks I hope I'm  clear.
 ;)
J

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: the legit product!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 08:26:10 PM »
does your girlfriend work on a farm that raises feed heefers?

not gonna find tren in any pharmy unless you are in a vet farm and those would be finaplix H carts brah

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 08:48:50 PM »
just make tren yourself bro, you seem very smart and itll be more cost efficient as well. i believ the pharma grade would be almost the same
muscle

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 09:17:05 PM »
Thanks for the reply. What about the rest like proviron I take a look arround the internet and I did not find any other name for that product ? Primobolan also.
 ;)

BTW my Gf got me some GH but wawoo the price is fuckin' expensive. When I look at the price from China GH it's very cheap compare to mine.

Mine is Humatrope.
J

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 11:57:07 PM »
Provironum by Bayer Schering Pharma
Do Work.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 08:58:53 AM »
Hi guys,

Hope everything is good for you.

So I would like to know the name of trenbolone in a pharmacy product and also proviron. I ask my GF to get me some proviron but she did not find it, do this have another name ?

Like primobolan and trenbolone also.

Thanks I hope I'm  clear.
 ;)
for one jay you will not find tren in a pharma and for 2 when you ask your ole lady to get you something find out the chemical name and not the brand name or generic name. ex nolvadex= tamoxifen i might of spelled it wrong but you understand

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »
Yes shrek sure. But For most of the stuff I know the pharma name but do you think that some product are not in all country ?

Thanks mate
J

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 12:39:05 PM »
Yes shrek sure. But For most of the stuff I know the pharma name but do you think that some product are not in all country ?

Thanks mate
well some pharmacies dont carry everthing out there in existense and the same goes with sources

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »
Is there a way just to get a list of products from gf? And your one lucky man if your gf will help supply you :) my wife has no clue and would not like it if she found out

as for the gh, good shit on getting that and how much does it run ya?
muscle

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 02:25:13 PM »
Is there a way just to get a list of products from gf? And your one lucky man if your gf will help supply you :) my wife has no clue and would not like it if she found out

as for the gh, good shit on getting that and how much does it run ya?

Thanks, she works in a pharmacy so she can get me almost everything.  ;) but the price are a little higher than UG even with the 10 % she got for me.

I never used GH but she can give me some Humatrope so I'll try soon for sure.  ;)

Thanks all for help.
J