Author Topic: Really Red Lipstick  (Read 6981 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Really Red Lipstick
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2009, 09:57:51 PM »
why do women make it personal and think its ok to make such comments, i dont know...and expect me to take it in stride??  :-\     

i'm saying something about my "GIRLFRIEND" (which is Neither you nor Laura..and would never be ;) ) and you guys just cant help popping in with a "i'd drop you to the curb if i were dating you"

pfft..

who said you'd make the cut into dating me in the first place eh  :-\

assumptions  ::)

{giggle}  ;D
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2009, 07:08:41 AM »
{giggle}  ;D

you r giggling Judi...and i dont doubt it...

but i doubt Laura ws...

in anycase... i hate man hater tendencies in women and (whether they might voice it on here or not)..many guys can spot em a mile away
carpe` vaginum!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2009, 08:39:24 AM »
I've only ever done really really red or hot hot pink lipstick, depending on what I'm wearing. 

Both are truly bizarre and somewhat scary.  Makes men mad.  Must be careful.  I only do it on big nights out and ususally wipe it off after the first glass of red wine or the main course.

xL

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2009, 01:45:10 PM »

but i doubt Laura ws...

in anycase... i hate man hater tendencies in women and (whether they might voice it on here or not)..many guys can spot em a mile away
I'm not a "man hater" at all, but no one is going to tell me what I can or can not do with MY body.  Like I said, it's ok to suggest that one likes their gf natural/without make up and "prefers" they go out without it, but to state that you "don't allow" her to go out with make up on is utterly ridiculous and quite degrading.  She's not your "property".  And if she "chooses" to do that for you (regardless of your chest hair or not) then that's her own business, but don't come back at me because you put it on here and I have a different opinion of it.  If you want a high five for that kind stuff, go the the men's boards.  They'll worship you.  Or go to a Muslim board where they'll tell you that you shouldn't be exposing her face at all when you're out but commend you for having that authority over her.  Just don't expect that here on this board.

I "prefer" Mike having a little hair on his head and he prefers it closely shaved or buzzed.  I don't "tell" him he can't have it shaved.  It's his head, not mine.  So sometimes he has it closely shaved and sometimes he lets it grow out for me. 
:D Weee

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »
Can't keep up... 

You American bodybuilder types are so very funny.
xL

Now you're discussing and defending your b/f's sad hairdo on a thread about red lipstick?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2009, 11:41:16 AM »

but i doubt Laura ws...

tsk tsk Toxy, playing these games.
shame on you, you're far to smart to wind up the "children"

Honestly if somebody told me I couldn't do something I would do it just to show I am in charge of who I am and this is the only point Laura and Judi were making.
It has nothing to do with "man-hating" as all of us would do the same if our partner was female.  It is about being a person and for some reason when a woman does so it because they hate men, but we are just standing up against the status-quo and being strong independent ourselves.  Which seems to scare the weaker males and they label us.

AND

I knew you knew all of this already but it did give good content.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2009, 08:52:52 PM »

Honestly if somebody told me I couldn't do something I would do it just to show I am in charge of who I am and this is the only point Laura and Judi were making.

Gosh, I seriously hope you don't show up at my house in naughty lingerie and wanting to do the horizontal lambada until we are so sore that we can'tt walk right for three days.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2009, 08:37:52 AM »
tsk tsk Toxy, playing these games.
shame on you, you're far to smart to wind up the "children"

some women DO have man hating tendencies...and its a subtle catch...one does see it just from one post..its a feeling ya gather from having read many many many posts for a # of years...

see i'm not talking about "someone"(i ws talking about the love of my life) and i also ws joking about it(telling my girl not to weak makeup..knowing FULLY well that it would prick the likes of Laura and Judi and i ws dead ON ;)) .....which neither Laura nor Judi saw....hense (probably because of previous bad relationships) they jumped down my throat...

hey dont take it out on me if ya dated losers in the past that controlled ya so now ya wanna jump down anyones throat even if they make a joke about it  :-\

It is about being a person and for some reason when a woman does so it because they hate men, but we are just standing up against the status-quo and being strong independent ourselves. 

jesus...common OS...that sounds Rossie O donaldish  :-\

carpe` vaginum!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2009, 11:53:07 AM »
and i also ws joking about it(telling my girl not to weak makeup..knowing FULLY well that it would prick the likes of Laura and Judi and i ws dead ON ;)) .....which neither Laura nor Judi saw....hense (probably because of previous bad relationships) they jumped down my throat...

hey dont take it out on me if ya dated losers in the past that controlled ya so now ya wanna jump down anyones throat even if they make a joke about it  :-\

Toxie, I honestly don't believe you were joking.  It has nothing to do with man hating.  It has everything to do with control and insecurity.  There are plenty of men out there like that.  It's not necessarily a terrible thing unless it manifests itself in other areas.

I go on vacation with a girlfriend or girlfriends all the time.  I often hear "my husband / bf would never let me do that" or "I can't believe your husband lets you do that".  I've also heard "you're the only one I could go with cuz my dh/bf doesn't trust any of my other gf's  ::)
:

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »
some women DO have man hating tendencies...and its a subtle catch...one does see it just from one post..its a feeling ya gather from having read many many many posts for a # of years...
see i'm not talking about "someone"(i ws talking about the love of my life) and i also ws joking about it(telling my girl not to weak makeup..knowing FULLY well that it would prick the likes of Laura and Judi and i ws dead ON ;)) .....which neither Laura nor Judi saw....hense (probably because of previous bad relationships) they jumped down my throat...

jesus...common OS...that sounds Rossie O donaldish  :-\

Okay thems fighting words.....
Just Bad Bad Blood!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2009, 06:21:42 PM »
Toxie, I honestly don't believe you were joking.  It has nothing to do with man hating.  It has everything to do with control and insecurity.  There are plenty of men out there like that.  It's not necessarily a terrible thing unless it manifests itself in other areas.

I go on vacation with a girlfriend or girlfriends all the time.  I often hear "my husband / bf would never let me do that" or "I can't believe your husband lets you do that".  I've also heard "you're the only one I could go with cuz my dh/bf doesn't trust any of my other gf's  ::)

ok i'll leave it at...about control and insecurity...ask Jake how i am...

annnd speaking of insecurity..an non unsecure gal would have replied to me " i'd have dumped a guy that TOLD me what to do" NOT...." i'd have dropped YOU if YOU had done that"

::)
my girl can do whatever the heck she wants..my love is unconditional....funny how though when i tried halfassed to ruffel some feathers...a whole bunch got rufflled

if i ws in the wrong here...stells woulda pmed me and told me so...and i woulda kept my mouth shut

i guess there r a lot more loser insecure guys out there than i thought...cause me "telling" my girl to please not wear any make up is no biggie to me...esp when there r a thousand different things she wont let me do (WONT) and i have no problem what so ever going along with it as long as she is happy  :)

relationships r about compromise...in part....aren't they?  and if women here r SOOO sensitive about lipstick...and connotate it that to insecurity :-\ and a man trying to contriol a woman...then mon ami...well..nuff said
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2009, 06:22:51 PM »
Okay thems fighting words.....

nah OS you (to me) seem wayyyy to secure to get worked up about me saying i dont let my girl wear make up....there r worse things...and to get up in arms about something trivial is unlike you...

thats all

Love is about "wanting to give ones life to another"

and women here cant get over letting go of lipstick?

yeesh,...something is a miss
carpe` vaginum!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 06:30:44 PM »
nah OS you (to me) seem wayyyy to secure to get worked up about me saying i dont let my girl wear make up....there r worse things...and to get up in arms about something trivial is unlike you...

thats all

Love is about "wanting to give ones life to another"

and women here cant get over letting go of lipstick?

yeesh,...something is a miss

I wasn't getting up in arms about the make-up....

but comparing me to that horrible beast Rosie O'Donnell is really low
 ;D

Seriously though, Rosie is a really fat waste of flesh.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »
I wasn't getting up in arms about the make-up....

but comparing me to that horrible beast Rosie O'Donnell is really low
 ;D
Seriously though, Rosie is a really fat waste of flesh.

yeah that ws totally uncalled for....i'm sorry  :(
but i think yall r getting the wrong idea about me telling (yes i TELL her) not to wear make up if she can help it...cause u guys r prolly taking that and thinking i dont/wont let her do other things...

hell now a days i'm usually studying...she goes out with guy friends without me....she goes to the movies...parties if she wants..pretty much does whatever without me ..and i'm gratefull she dosen't drag me into it cause i'm usually in the library
carpe` vaginum!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2009, 11:10:41 PM »
AHEM Laura!!!

Where are those pictures of the RED lipstick??

or

As a substitute give us the scoop in the ring!!!

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
Just Bad Bad Blood!