Author Topic: Levrone..Is he gonna do it?  (Read 5237 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Levrone..Is he gonna do it?
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 04:59:37 AM »
OK boys, would have, should have, could have....its all talk at this point.  The Levrone physique of today is much different than the competitive day physique he had before.  LOL at "it's a jealousy thing" you guys should be shrinks.  Thing is I like Levrone and would love to see him attempt a true comeback, he seems to be a pretty cool guy.  He has accomplished more in BB than most could ever dream of, if that's their goal.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 05:18:08 AM »
OK boys, would have, should have, could have....its all talk at this point.  The Levrone physique of today is much different than the competitive day physique he had before.  LOL at "it's a jealousy thing" you guys should be shrinks.  Thing is I like Levrone and would love to see him attempt a true comeback, he seems to be a pretty cool guy.  He has accomplished more in BB than most could ever dream of, if that's their goal.

lol. what a bragging right hahahahahaha

kennyg

• Getbig II
  • In another month I will be bigger
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 05:43:02 AM »
Not kidding at all no way, no how could he do it.  Been out of it way too long and does not have it in him.  Could never change his body from what he is today probally 190 at most in contest shape to 250+ in contest shape in a year, that's 60 pounds of pure muscle he would have to develop.  Physilogicaly impossible.
Check out these two youtubes. It might change your mind.

Look at the size difference in 11 weeks.....He looks bigger now than at the start of the first video. If he hopped back on the sauce now and started eating more who knows what he would look like in 12 weeks.

12 weeks later taking 2nd place at the Olympia at 252lbs

It would be good to see if he can do it but somehow I don't think it will happen.....

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 04:53:55 PM »

Exactly, Kev's been doing it since what, 93, and in some photos he looks worse then he does now. Kev's backed it up for 10 years or so going up in weight in the olympia's instead of dieting down.

then why are there off season pics of him clearly bulked up/off season bodyfat?

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 05:17:25 PM »

Kevin was never heavier in the off season than on stage. He used to drop weight to around 210-215 as he would come off the sauce and not train. If you have evidence of kevin at 280 in the off season i would like to see it.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 05:18:13 PM »
its OFFICIAL:  HE AINT COMING BACK!!!

GO CHECK LEVRONE REPORT,,,HE LOST HIS SOURCE SO HE WONT COME BACK

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 05:19:57 PM »
Its funny u all talk shit about him then when he drops by Get Big ya all wanna suck his dick. Good job Kevin keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »
Its funny u all talk shit about him then when he drops by Get Big ya all wanna suck his dick. Good job Kevin keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I hope you have okayed that compliment to Kevin by Earl champ. :D

All good things, directed at Kevin, to Kevin, need to get Earl approval first in triplicate.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 06:08:51 PM »

Probably his early years, but clearly after his pec tear around the early 90's he bulked up to contests, never dieted down. Kev stated this many many times.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 08:59:18 PM »

Your posts make no sense. What is your gimmick supposed to be?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2009, 02:24:54 AM »

lol @ IFBB pro losing his source.

What does the IFBB have a rep for? To help people in need out!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 02:38:37 AM »
Your kidding right?

No way in hell could he be ready to do the O next year.  Could not even get close.

Even if the first part is true, I am sure he could get close.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2009, 02:47:12 AM »
in this day and age he can place in o but he will never place high because of age and legs ,,levrone legs will nto respond anymore the oldser you get the worse it is for someone with probelatic legs ,,but in general he can place in o top 12  if try hard even today ,,is it worth it ? no because he is one of the top 5 bodybuilder of all time so why ruin it ,,wil never happen

mj15 approved
fallen angel

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2009, 02:51:54 AM »
in this day and age he can place in o but he will never place high because of age and legs ,,levrone legs will nto respond anymore the oldser you get the worse it is for someone with probelatic legs ,,but in general he can place in o top 12  if try hard even today ,,is it worth it ? no because he is one of the top 5 bodybuilder of all time so why ruin it ,,wil never happen

mj15 approved

Top 8?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 02:54:58 AM »

mj15 approved

will you compete this year?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2009, 02:55:32 AM »
7-12 but its not worth it for someone who already is considered better than few mr o like jason and columbu and dickerson ,,see kevin is not just any bodybuilder ,,he may be small now or playing around but in his prime top 5 of all time
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2009, 02:59:19 AM »
7-12 but its not worth it for someone who already is considered better than few mr o like jason and columbu and dickerson ,,see kevin is not just any bodybuilder ,,he may be small now or playing around but in his prime top 5 of all time

;D ;D ;D

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2009, 05:16:41 AM »
Your kidding right?

No way in hell could he be ready to do the O next year.  Could not even get close.

i guest posed along side kevin at the 2001 southern states.

kevin and i were talking in the hotel lobby, and i seriously thought he was retired since he was very small. after telling me he was also guest posing and starting his prep on monday for the olympia witch was in about 10 weeks, i started laughing to my self that this was clearly a joke, and he was fucking with me.

I dont know what his weight was, but he was small.....very small.

at the olympia he placed 2nd i think, and was awesome.

you can chalk it up to drugs, or what ever....i know i couldn't do it in 10 weeks.

I doubt kevin will EVER step on stage to compete again....but if he wanted, he could be a head ache at the ARNOLD in March, dont underestimate -
ANIMAL

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2009, 05:32:53 AM »
great bber for his time.  it's amazing how these guys get caught in the same generation.  he comes up a yr after ronnie's retirement and phil, vic and kai is just a top 6 contender.  without ronnie and yates what would he actually do?  same for ray and flex?  anyway...if it's about money...maybe someone picks him up for a nice deal for their 40 plus men's line of sup/vits.  good model and look for that kind of stuff at this pt in this life? good shape, build for a 40+ w/a little of this and that while being lean    
Oh...Monica!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2009, 02:19:40 PM »
Check out these two youtubes. It might change your mind.

Look at the size difference in 11 weeks.....He looks bigger now than at the start of the first video. If he hopped back on the sauce now and started eating more who knows what he would look like in 12 weeks.

12 weeks later taking 2nd place at the Olympia at 252lbs

It would be good to see if he can do it but somehow I don't think it will happen.....

Sorry man I still think that was a much different Levrone.  Much thicker through the chest, delts and arms.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2009, 03:25:34 PM »

kevin and i were talking in the hotel lobby, and i seriously thought he was retired since he was very small. after telling me he was also guest posing and starting his prep on monday for the olympia witch was in about 10 weeks, i started laughing to my self that this was clearly a joke, and he was fucking with me.

you can chalk it up to drugs, or what ever....i know i couldn't do it in 10 weeks.

I doubt kevin will EVER step on stage to compete again....but if he wanted, he could be a head ache at the ARNOLD in March, dont underestimate -

Exactly, Levrone had some of the BEST genetics for bbing. 10 week transformation, that's just insane even for pros.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2009, 06:37:58 PM »

Kevin was guest posing in a small state?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MRMD2003

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2009, 05:47:41 PM »
2010 Arnold !!!! Plenty of time to get ready for that show.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2009, 09:33:36 PM »
Who says Levrone is still genetically gifted to respond to gear at his current age? Because that is what we are all talking about here isn't it? Everything changes past your 40's rest or no rest...2002 was 7 years ago...And he placed 6th in his last olympia in 2003...His wheels and back couldn't and shouldn't be anywhere close to an Olympia stage these days...

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2009, 09:57:25 PM »
Who says Levrone is still genetically gifted to respond to gear at his current age? Because that is what we are all talking about here isn't it? Everything changes past your 40's rest or no rest...2002 was 7 years ago...And he placed 6th in his last olympia in 2003...His wheels and back couldn't and shouldn't be anywhere close to an Olympia stage these days...

It's been done.  Age 48:
Bodybuilding Pro.com