Author Topic: I'm taking T3 low dose  (Read 5650 times)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: I'm taking T3 low dose
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 06:12:04 AM »
Do Dave and Milos have medical backgrounds? I know they "claim" to have them but they are self proclaimed drug gurus who know what they are talking about but have zero proof in a medical application.

Cycling T3 in the way mentioned with such a low dose is not going to harm you.

I would not take it for life unless you needed it for an existing condition, but taking 25-50mcg for a few months every time you go on cycle or cut fat has ZERO health issues in a normal human. With every drug there can be complications, i know people who died from eating peanuts and a friend of mines daughter died from a bee sting. Shit my grandfather tripped and fell down the stairs and choked to death on his own tongue. Shit happens.

Medical journals show Thyroid recovery 100% back to normal in "healthy" adults within weeks of coming off the drug.

My mother has been on Thyroid meds for over 10 years and is perfectly healthy in every way, but she says a thyroid disorder that allows her to take it and if i told you the dose she has taken for 10 years you guys would shit a brick.

People also claim taking high doses of test will shut you down for life, but my panels say otherwise.

The biggest problem i can see with T3 is using underground shit that is overdosed and that can cause some issues.

8)

yea and whoever would use underground t3, does not giv a fuck about their health...thats a dangerous game to play

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2009, 01:24:27 AM »
Who has personaly tried t3 here.......be honest

....cause I want to know from your experience how was the fat gain rebound after wards...if any at all?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2009, 04:55:28 AM »
my belief is if your on a calory restricted diet, maybe cardio and some gear/gh, i doubt any fat gain would be possible
muscle