Author Topic: Stephon Marbury Gets Into Car Accident While Taping, Tells Driver To Keep Going  (Read 4686 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
wow----he's making damn sure no one will sign him now

he's out there crazy----what a retard

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
i'll take him.. the hornets need a SG to help CP.. i'm sure a team can sign him pretty cheap now after using all these vids in negotiating a contract w/ his agent

Mobil

• Getbig IV
how do we know its not a publicity stunt? google his videos.. hes caused alot of headlines.. they say hes eating petroleum jelly... like hes eating glass.... lol
real men= no rubbers

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
i'll take him.. the hornets need a SG to help CP.. i'm sure a team can sign him pretty cheap now after using all these vids in negotiating a contract w/ his agent

Judging him by his jumper the last 4 years...he's not going to help the Hornets as an off guard.  I still think he's got a few good years left as a guy that can push the tempo and penetrate some of the Eastern Conference defense, but that might even be saying a bit much.  I thought he looked like absolute shit this past post season for Boston.
Air Falcon

claymore

• Getbig IV
He is high on something for sure.

Absolutely

lax

• Getbig IV
how long until he finds jesus?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
I'm an avid knicks fan so believe me when I tell u, u don't want this cancer on ur team!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
how many years he been playin? dude needs more quality mass
A

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
how many years he been playin? dude needs more quality mass

he hasn't found out about the brewers yeast to milk ration yet... and he's been in the league for over a decade

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
wow----he's making damn sure no one will sign him now

he's out there crazy----what a retard

I think he's doing most of this so he cast aside...He was given a limited role with Boston and did basically nothing when he had the ball...He went from one of the top players in the league to a complete trouble maker for the Nicks to a player who can't do shit with very limited minutes to a video crazy man...

The guy is a total Narcissus who most people don't want any part of...His house of cards is now crumbling down around him and he is desperately trying to do anything to get noticed...Regardless of what he does in his life from here on out, it will not end good... :-\

I'll take a guess and say someone in his "posse" kills or seriously injures someone while Marbury will have to answer for...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
He needs to be put in a mental hospital like Misha Barton. He's not right in the head.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
He needs to be put in a mental hospital like Misha Barton Avesher. He's not right in the head.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

he actually makes more sense here.
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
ok...he aint as crazy and high as i thought.

http://starbury.com/

1000+ units a week plus clothing, etc. 
Oh...Monica!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
ok...he aint as crazy and high as i thought.

http://starbury.com/

1000+ units a week plus clothing, etc. 
No way, I heard it went bust.
No one is buying that shit

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
HE STILL RICH,,SO WHAT  ::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
HE STILL RICH,,SO WHAT  ::)
Im sure he is, he will most likely be broke by christmas.

Mobil

• Getbig IV

he actually makes more sense here.

hes caused all of us to talk about him... therefore hes getting attention.. he will have a reality show soon.. mark my words... hes just trying to market himself... even though he may be on drugs  ;)
real men= no rubbers

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
hes caused all of us to talk about him... therefore hes getting attention.. he will have a reality show soon.. mark my words... hes just trying to market himself... even though he may be on drugs  ;)

No, he's going to be like flava flav. i can see it.