Author Topic: Man vs. food  (Read 5259 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: Man vs. food
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 05:44:15 PM »

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »
its impossible for me to watch that show and not go out to eat afterwords.

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 10:30:15 PM »
Do any of you guys watch it?  I caught a marathon on yesterday, had never watched it, but actually liked the show.

Great job.  Travel around and eat as much great food as you can.  Where do I apply?  Although I got a new concept show....Man vs. Beer !!!!!

dude i love that show!! I was watching it over the weekend but I'm dieting and it was fucking torture looking at all that food so I had to change the channel.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 03:48:54 AM »
dude i love that show!! I was watching it over the weekend but I'm dieting and it was fucking torture looking at all that food so I had to change the channel.

NEW SEASON STARTS TONIGHT....DON"T MISS IT

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 08:37:17 AM »
I'm hoping that he does a show in my city so I can learn of any new joints.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 12:10:32 PM »
I'm hoping that he does a show in my city so I can learn of any new joints.

Me too..I am in NY City and his New York show was kinda lame..hope he comes back

that milkshake challenge was a tough one..where he had to down like 12 or 15 shakes

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 12:22:35 PM »

Me too..I am in NY City and his New York show was kinda lame..hope he comes back

that milkshake challenge was a tough one..where he had to down like 12 or 15 shakes

Have you been to that deli?  Those sandwiches looked awesome.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 12:24:20 PM »
Have you been to that deli?  Those sandwiches looked awesome.

yes I have...Katz's Deli.....awesome sandwiches...amazing.... the pastrami is incredible

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 12:25:25 PM »
yes I have...Katz's Deli.....awesome sandwiches...amazing.... the pastrami is incredible

It looked great and everybody I know from NYC is always ranting about the deli's there. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2009, 12:28:12 PM »
It looked great and everybody I know from NYC is always ranting about the deli's there. 

He did another show, I think in L.A. where he ate sandwiches which had a beef/pork gravy poured on it...that looked so good I wanted to jump on a plane to L.A. and get one

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 12:31:57 PM »
He did another show, I think in L.A. where he ate sandwiches which had a beef/pork gravy poured on it...that looked so good I wanted to jump on a plane to L.A. and get one

He has the coolest job I've seen in awhile.  Fly around the country, sample/gorge on great food and just hang out, and probably gets paid very good to do it......sign me up!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »
He has the coolest job I've seen in awhile.  Fly around the country, sample/gorge on great food and just hang out, and probably gets paid very good to do it......sign me up!

same here......but I admire him for being able to beat those challenges...I have only seen one or two that I could probably win at..maybe

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »
The guy on the show has a triple bypass in his future......

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2009, 12:50:53 PM »

same here......but I admire him for being able to beat those challenges...I have only seen one or two that I could probably win at..maybe

the one I watched that I think MAYBE I could do was the 12 egg omellete in Seattle.  It had some chili, sour cream, etc... he quit with only two bites left of it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 02:23:48 PM »
the one I watched that I think MAYBE I could do was the 12 egg omellete in Seattle.  It had some chili, sour cream, etc... he quit with only two bites left of it.

that would have been a tough one for me....there was one with a sandwich with french fries in it..I think I could have done that one..or MAYBE the six piece hot wings

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2009, 02:29:04 PM »
Gluttony is disgusting.  I can't watch that stuff :-X

I concur

Food as filler, despicable, I think it's very telling...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »
I concur

Food as filler, despicable, I think it's very telling...

telling of what?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »

Philippes  in LA.  Love that joint.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2009, 06:05:37 PM »
Philippes  in LA.  Love that joint.

really?...the sandwiches are as awesome as they say it is on the show??

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2009, 07:38:02 PM »
Alex23 vs food!!!!!

Don't let em fool ya

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2009, 09:06:59 PM »
Alex23 vs food!!!!!

Nice show tonight.....that burger adam ate was incredibly HOT....it's kinda like self abuse in a way...Adam is awesome

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2010, 01:47:50 PM »
this season of Man v.s Food has been really good...a lot of new episodes.....last year there was only about 10-12 shows..this year he has done more than twice that..very popular show....a guy on the food network criticized the show for promoting gluttony and stated that the show had no value artistically

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2010, 01:52:16 PM »
this season of Man v.s Food has been really good...a lot of new episodes.....last year there was only about 10-12 shows..this year he has done more than twice that..very popular show....a guy on the food network criticized the show for promoting gluttony and stated that the show had no value artistically

outed......seriously, who cares?  It's just a fun show with no preconceived "artistic" nonsense.  Just a guy eating some awesome food.....and the majority of the people I know who like the show are actually in good shape.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2010, 01:55:07 PM »
outed......seriously, who cares?  It's just a fun show with no preconceived "artistic" nonsense.  Just a guy eating some awesome food.....and the majority of the people I know who like the show are actually in good shape.

agreed....guys just want to eat good comfort food....who cares about its artistic value?.....Adam is an awesome guy with an awesome job

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2010, 02:04:58 PM »

agreed....guys just want to eat good comfort food....who cares about its artistic value?.....Adam is an awesome guy with an awesome job

He had a doughnut burger one night, doughnut being the bun, at a minor league baseball park. I'm going to try one at the State fair this weekend.  ;D