Author Topic: MAN OPENS FIRE IN GYM FULLOF WOMEN.  (Read 4223 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: MAN OPENS FIRE IN GYM FULLOF WOMEN.
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »
BULLETS HURT!!!!!  I know this from personal experience. :'(

::)...Pics or it didn't happen.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2009, 12:29:06 PM »
And just who are you?
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2009, 12:38:17 PM »
The bullet tore throught and severed the poplatial artery in my lower right leg, they had to do a four compartment and poplatial artery repair,after that I developed an anyurysm behind my knee which exploded causing my leg to swell up to the size of a watermelon.I almost lost my leg.The surgeon had to take a graft out of my left leg to fix it.It was an 8 week lesson in sheer agony.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 12:42:17 PM »
Fine,PM ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL MAIL EM TO YA!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 03:41:53 PM »
Fine,PM ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND I'LL MAIL EM TO YA!

Nah...after the explanation of the aftermath I believe you. I guess I should be lucky mine was basically a graze off the kneecap with no infections or long rehab. I got stitches and about 3wks of rehab after a complete heal.

Shrap in the hand was a bitch though. Had to numb my hand will what seemed like a million shots just to go "fishing" for glass and metal. 2 surgeries followed but no infection or weird shit..just pain. Couldn't make a fist for almost 3 months!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 04:22:42 PM »
OMG!  :o  You guys are really livn' on the edge! Do you show off your scars for street cred?

I knew a guy who took a flight from Vancouver to Toronto. He got sooo drunk on the plane... he ended up wiping out on the escalator. His entire rib cage across his back and down his lats had track marks from the escalator grooves. He told everyone he got them after being attacked by a shark while scuba diving in Cancun.  ::) 

His girlfriend had the darndest time keeping a straight face every time he told that story... and the shark kept getting bigger & bigger with each re-tellling.  ;D
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2009, 07:05:20 AM »
I have a concern about a friend of mine, he has stated and exhibited some of the same traits/ feeling that this man has when talking to him about his solitary lifestyle. He feels women ignore him or disrespects him and he is very anti-female.

Should I let it slide or call the authorities to keep a look out for him?

He seems to be a very distraught fella, he never has anything good to say about women.

He has not been in a relationship with a woman in 20 years.

He can be either a sexual psychopath or just needs to get some nookie?

I think the former, what should I do?

HM (worried)
W

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2009, 08:59:42 AM »
I have a concern about a friend of mine, he has stated and exhibited some of the same traits/ feeling that this man has when talking to him about his solitary lifestyle. He feels women ignore him or disrespects him and he is very anti-female.

He seems to be a very distraught fella, he never has anything good to say about women.

HM (worried)

u serious?
:D Weee

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »

HM (worried)

Sadly there's probably not a whole lot you can do.  Authorities probably won't do anything either.  What do you think of his personality?  Why do you think women don't like him?

:

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 11:52:00 AM »
Never pick a fight with an old man,cause if he's too old to fight he's just gonna fucking kill you! Bullets have the right of way!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 11:55:22 AM »

HM (worried)

WATCH HIM VERY CAREFULLY! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANES DO NOT LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE! EXTREME ISOLATION CAN AND WILL PRODUCE PSYCOTIC EPISODES FOR THOSE WITH WEAK CONSTITUTIONS.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 12:07:49 PM »
You know something? When I think back to it? I did'nt shed one fucking tear!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 06:21:50 PM »
u serious?

Very serious!
Sadly there's probably not a whole lot you can do.  Authorities probably won't do anything either.  What do you think of his personality?  Why do you think women don't like him?

With me and mine he is an awesome friend, always respectful to my family and get's along with the wife very well (but she is a sweetheart to everyone). Anyway the guy is self supporting, he goes to church, very good with kids but when it comes to interacting with women he is very detached. He often says he is uncomfy with women and he is very negative when talking about women. To answer your question about why I think women don't like him well he is not sociable at all to women. He withdraws from them and he doesn't have much to say to them when they greet him. He is not a bad looking guy, I think he could make himself more presentable but I think he does that purposely. I have heard of this behavoir before (self-prophilacting) you know doing everything in your power to avoid socializing (not cleaning yourself properly, keeping you car or home junky some you have an excuse for not inviting anyone over.

This is him in a nutshell. I am concerned about the way he feels about women!
W

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »
Thing about dating women is if you're not getting rejected,you're not getting laid.Hell,I get rejected all the time,yet I still get laid all the time.Go figure.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!