Author Topic: World’s Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski Set to Make MMA Debut  (Read 10349 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: World’s Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski Set to Make MMA Debut
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 10:30:09 AM »
Mariusz is an excellent athlete... and he knows how to fight... he is no muscle poser, he is REALLY STRONG, he will squeeeeeze some tits on mma... you'll see... Then mindspin will talk about excessive muscle, like he never did on Lesnar... fighting ability and pure strength is an explosive mix... Mariusz could defeat Penn by the first time he grabs him... Mariusz has insane grip...
S

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 10:49:46 AM »
Lyoto Machida= big time pussy

dumbest statement Ive read on getbig in along time.
DAWG

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 11:41:11 AM »
well, not wanting to be a pain in the ass (and not saying what my opinion on brock) but he IS the number 1 guy in the heavies in UFC , the biggest mma organization in the world...

why on earth would not be easy to him to beat a guy who is just starting in business now????

for me it just shows that everyone have some fear of Pudzi, since everyone just say he is going to loose to top guys...

He is very atletic, has some fighting experience, and is A LOT more strong than Brock....hell, if Brock got the belt in UFC with similar characteristics, Pudzi can do well and win some money along the way (while maybe not being champion of nothing...)

sorry, any JJ brown belt (and even black if he is light weight) is going to have a lot of difficult to apply any kind of arm bar, chokes and holds on a guy that size and being one of the STRONGEST guys on the face of this very planet. Jesus, you guys know that...

why is so difficult to be supportive to fighters and specially new guys?

Because Brock has the best double leg in the heavyweight division, he can dictate where the fight takes place.  Not to mention, his rudimentary striking skills come with that HEAVY right hand, which we know is capable of putting GOOD fighters to sleep. 

A heavyweight BJJ black belt is not going to attempt a submission on a guy that big and strong, they are going to get top, and beat the crap out of someone who doesn't know how to fight off his back.  If he ever fights in the US (where the money is at), he'd have to cut to 265, which means he has to lose a ton of muscle mass.  Not to mention, how the hell would he pass an athletic commision's drug test. 

He is a freakshow like Lashley.  At least Lashley is the master of one range of combat.  Pudz is a freak of nature, no doubt, and is EASILY the strongest, but that is only a facet of fighting, and his limited game will prove to be a problem for him once he stops fighting cans. 

Lyoto is the real deal.  Not only a Karate black belt, a BJJ black belt, trained in Thailand in Muay Thai and has REALLY GOOD wrestling (ask Ishii or Cain Velasquez)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 01:55:16 PM »
Because Brock has the best double leg in the heavyweight division, he can dictate where the fight takes place.  Not to mention, his rudimentary striking skills come with that HEAVY right hand, which we know is capable of putting GOOD fighters to sleep. 

A heavyweight BJJ black belt is not going to attempt a submission on a guy that big and strong, they are going to get top, and beat the crap out of someone who doesn't know how to fight off his back.  If he ever fights in the US (where the money is at), he'd have to cut to 265, which means he has to lose a ton of muscle mass.  Not to mention, how the hell would he pass an athletic commision's drug test. 

He is a freakshow like Lashley.  At least Lashley is the master of one range of combat.  Pudz is a freak of nature, no doubt, and is EASILY the strongest, but that is only a facet of fighting, and his limited game will prove to be a problem for him once he stops fighting cans. 

Lyoto is the real deal.  Not only a Karate black belt, a BJJ black belt, trained in Thailand in Muay Thai and has REALLY GOOD wrestling (ask Ishii or Cain Velasquez)

i agree
!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 03:05:08 PM »
And you're probably the biggest fag on this board big "L" "dawg".   ::)  Pussy!

the fact that you automatically resort to elementary school name calling shows your intelligence or lack of I should say.stick to cleaning up shit & changing bed pans.
DAWG

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2009, 09:50:53 PM »
ok we know he weighs in over 300lbs and is pretty fucking solid and ripped almost ready for a BB show, but lets say he stops the gear which he will have to and just trains, how much do yall think he will lose as for muscle weight? i think he can get around 265lbs and in very good condition

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
but lets say he stops the gear

why would he have to ?

the U.S is the only country that tests for that shit !

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 12:13:54 AM »
ok we know he weighs in over 300lbs and is pretty fucking solid and ripped almost ready for a BB show, but lets say he stops the gear which he will have to and just trains, how much do yall think he will lose as for muscle weight? i think he can get around 265lbs and in very good condition

Look at Lesnar.

He's continually getting smaller and softer for every fight.

Pudzi - I have a hard time seeing him going clean forever. But for short periods of time, when not training in Polski, he can get off.

Pudzianovski used to be a very good strongman when he weighed around 270 early in his career.

I think he would have no problem getting down to 265 TBH. He's not that tall and he's always been one of the (relatively) smallest strongmen.

His forte has never been max strength, but rather speed and endurance.
As empty as paradise

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »
Mindspin would take his back and choke him out in like 30 seconds. ::)

I was just going to say that. 
w

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »
I was just going to say that. 

But what about Chick? 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 02:59:42 PM »

Only numbnutz like you would think Karate is effective in a real fight.  LMAO!  Oh brother getbiggers and their MMA. 

You think he is a pussy ???  Based on what?
w

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2009, 11:46:47 PM »
machida is a very well rounded fighter, his jitz is great, his striking is great, and his wrestling is very good.
he might not be the most aggressive guy but he finds a way to win and even ko,d people lately
R

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2009, 01:51:57 PM »
I find it amazing on Getbig how many people put down world champions or champions and call them pussys or shitty or whatever.  I laugh so hard at people like that.  It's sad but funny at the same time
No Worries 4 me

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2009, 11:44:21 AM »

Only numbnutz like you would think Karate is effective in a real fight.  LMAO!  Oh brother getbiggers and their MMA. 

Classic Squatfatheresque "lure" being employed here by McMannus in order to provoke meltdowns. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 02:36:37 AM »
the fact that you automatically resort to elementary school name calling shows your intelligence or lack of I should say.stick to cleaning up shit & changing bed pans.

That still doesn't change the fact that you're a pussy now does it?

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 06:38:50 AM »
That still doesn't change the fact that you're a pussy now does it?

Dude, don't come on this board and attack people.  This board is pretty decent without dicks like you sitting home bored on their computers.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »
Dude, don't come on this board and attack people.  This board is pretty decent without dicks like you sitting home bored on their computers.

he's just another internet tough guy there a dime a dozen.
DAWG

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 02:54:35 PM »
he's just another internet tough guy there their a dime a dozen.

Fixed ;D

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2009, 09:44:41 AM »
U guys are fukin pathetic Does the worlds strongest man mean nothin to u dipshits?? Hes gonna be a bad ass in the UFC... His grip is probabbly ls to a crusher on a garbage truck... My friend told me the mma part of getbig was pathetic and i have to agree

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2009, 10:03:25 AM »
U guys are fukin pathetic Does the worlds strongest man mean nothin to u dipshits?? Hes gonna be a bad ass in the UFC... His grip is probabbly ls to a crusher on a garbage truck... My friend told me the mma part of getbig was pathetic and i have to agree

Do you think that he could pass the UFC's drug testing?
I know he has had a 'few' dirty tests in the past.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2009, 11:42:27 AM »

It means shit if you don't know how to defend yourself against elite submissions.

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2009, 01:50:28 PM »

Do you think that he could pass the UFC's drug testing?
I know he has had a 'few' dirty tests in the past.

UFC is only now starting to randomize drug testing if he is so reliant of drugs well i guess HGH... im no expert on steriods but u dont  lose all your gains anyways.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2009, 02:09:04 PM »
  UFC is only now starting to randomize drug testing if he is so reliant of drugs well i guess HGH... im no expert on steriods but u dont  lose all your gains anyways.

His best talent is his strength which is not nearly enough to compete at the level of the UFC.
Take away his drugs and he is nothing.

We will NEVER see Marius in the UFC.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2009, 03:24:53 PM »

Oh brotha.....  Never pass a drug test.  The test is not Zuffas, or the UFC's.  Rather it is the Athletic Commision of the state where the fight is to take place.  If he were to ever pass the drug test, his "garbage truck" like crusher strength won't be quiet as formidable.  Not to mention he'd have to make 265.  If he doesn't have any TD defense, he will be on his back eating a plethora of elbows.  Lets see how he does in European shows before we anoint him as the "Next Big Thing."  See what I did there?   ;D

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2009, 07:02:03 PM »
dammit u guys win... im not much of an arguer ...lol