Author Topic: Guest host for RAW?  (Read 4680 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Guest host for RAW?
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 09:25:11 AM »
I'm not going to lie that opening segment with Barker and Jericho was hilarious. "Don't boo, i think that encourages him". Then threatening to take him over his knee lol. Also i "marked" for IRS.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 10:03:33 AM »
I'm not going to lie that opening segment with Barker and Jericho was hilarious. "Don't boo, i think that encourages him". Then threatening to take him over his knee lol. Also i "marked" for IRS.
I pissed my pants with that Santino "I wanna buy a vowel" bid....holy christ was that funny.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009, 03:58:48 AM »
Santino's gotta be the funniest guy in the whole company.  The only thing that let down last night's host was when Bob karate chopped Chavo, that was ridiculous.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009, 04:38:06 AM »
Santino's gotta be the funniest guy in the whole company.  The only thing that let down last night's host was when Bob karate chopped Chavo, that was ridiculous.
I think that was done just for shits and giggles. Bob actually surprised me and I thought he did a pretty good show. He's gotta be what...90 yrs old now?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2009, 06:38:17 AM »
I'm sorry. This was awesome.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 06:43:29 AM »
I think that was done just for shits and giggles. Bob actually surprised me and I thought he did a pretty good show. He's gotta be what...90 yrs old now?
He's 85. I have an easier time believing Barker could take Chavo than i do a fat midget beating him like 8 weeks in a row.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 09:13:59 AM »
He's 85. I have an easier time believing Barker could take Chavo than i do a fat midget beating him like 8 weeks in a row.

That's a fair point...

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 10:32:04 AM »
I love Santino....1450 dollars for a DVD....that segment was priceless.  ;D

They really gotta stop this Chavo vs Horswoggle bullshit. I bet Chavo is being punished for something he did backstage. Maybe Marijuana usage or something under cover.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2009, 12:06:39 PM »
I love Santino....1450 dollars for a DVD....that segment was priceless.  ;D

They really gotta stop this Chavo vs Horswoggle bullshit. I bet Chavo is being punished for something he did backstage. Maybe Marijuana usage or something under cover.
                  that was always vince mac way of punishing a guy. when tony white atlas came back  vinnie mac made him dress up in african clothes and called him saba simba, also when adrian adonis loss control of his weight  vinnie mac turned him gay.
F

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2009, 03:18:34 PM »
Ha-haaa…
“Adorable” Adrian.

It’s been said that he liked having his wife take pictures of him in the nude. He would drop off the film to be developed and call the next day asking if they were ready, and if the shop worker could look inside to see if they were the Bar Mitzvah pictures he’d been waiting for.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 06:55:32 AM »
I would rather have watched the old Adrian Adonis wrestle. When he had the black hair and leather jacket.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »
The 9/28 edition of Raw did a 3.1 rating, its lowest number in quite some time. The show did hours of 3.06 and 3.15. The Monday Night Football Game on ESPN did an 11.5 rating so it appears some people chose football over Raw. On a positive note, Raw's hours were the number two and three rated shows for the evening.

Maybe because of Sharpton? Big Ben hosts this week.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 07:30:48 PM »
On a positive note, Raw's hours were the number two and three rated shows for the evening.

Maybe because of Sharpton?

That’s kind of like being the valedictorian of summer school.