Author Topic: "Rugby is just for small guys etc NFL is for big dudes bla bla bla" WELL!  (Read 22263 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: "Rugby is just for small guys etc NFL is for big dudes bla bla bla" WELL!
« Reply #200 on: August 11, 2009, 08:27:13 AM »
and hes a good actor also. Could probably make it in acting if he wanted to haha.

I guess hes pleased with being a multi millionare having beatiful kids and a beutiful wife living the life.

While these black nfl athletes are pissing away their money and getting shot by their baby momas lol

If you are talking about Rena Mero, she has been fucked and screwed by almost the whole WWE...great he gets the used whore ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: August 11, 2009, 08:28:03 AM »
Pray tell, how is he bigger, stronger, faster and more agile than NFL athletes when he couldn't make an NFL team? You are absolutely retarded and flailing around like an idiot now.

It takes most NFL guys a few years to make the jump from D-1 to the NFL. Going from high school football to pro-bowl TE is a gigantic leap.

Either way, Gates and Lesnar were similar cases. Both played high school football. Both tried to make it in the NFL. One succeeded (the better athlete) and the other failed miserably, forced to slink off the field with his tail tucked in his vagina. Brock is like those rugby guys who tried to hack it and got the same treatment.

Lesnar is a completely different case. For starters, Lesnar tried out for defensive line, not tight end. Secondly, as mentioned earlier, Gates loved football (though he preferred basketball) and put more effort behind his tryout. Lesnar was simply looking to score a paycheck outside WWE.

Plenty of elite athletes try out and fail at the NFL. Ever heard of Kurt Warner? How many times did he try out and flop? He had to work his way up the ranks. Now, he's a two-time league MVP. He's played in three Super Bowls, winning one of them.

Lesnar gave one (by his admission) half-hearted attempt. That hardly disqualifies him from being an elite athlete. Vince McMahon saw his potential and signed him to a multi-million dollar deal (with Lesnar being as green as lettuce). He put Lesnar over his top established stars (Rock, Hemsley, Undertaker, Angle, etc).

UFC President, Dana White, used Lesnar's WWE celebrity to help boost interest in UFC, and it's worked. And, much like his pro wrestling stint, Lesnar shot to the top in record time. He's lost just once and avenged that lone defeat BIG TIME just a few weeks ago.

spinnis

« Reply #202 on: August 11, 2009, 08:28:25 AM »
If you are talking about Rena Mero, she has been fucked and screwed by almost the whole WWE...great he gets the used whore ::)

well she aint fucking no one other then brock right now thats for sure lol

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #203 on: August 11, 2009, 08:32:12 AM »

Haha. The sad part is that Swede would gladly trade places with her any day.

spinnis

« Reply #204 on: August 11, 2009, 08:33:19 AM »
Haha. The sad part is that Swede would gladly trade places with her any day.
You are grasping at straws now. You claimed Brock was bigger, faster, stronger and more agile than some of the best NFL athletes.

just prove that i said that and I'II leave this discussion forever..

Should be easy no?

how is it going?
hahahaha

spinnis

« Reply #205 on: August 11, 2009, 08:34:24 AM »
Anyone have the most recent brock interview on e60 I think? cant find it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 11, 2009, 08:34:46 AM »
just prove that i said that and I'II leave this discussion forever..

Should be easy no?

how is it going?
hahahaha

You argued that he was bigger, faster, stronger and more agile than guys like Gates. Elite NFL athletes. Don't try to spin this onto fourth stringers and nobodies now. This argument wasn't based around benchwarmers and you know it.

spinnis

« Reply #207 on: August 11, 2009, 08:35:49 AM »
You argued that he was bigger, faster, stronger and more agile than guys like Gates. Elite NFL athletes. Don't try to spin this onto fourth stringers and nobodies now. This argument wasn't based around benchwarmers and you know it.

Just show me the post and I stop.

I claimed he was better the some. And he obviously is.

Show me where I said every TOP nfl athlete and I stop.

Just do it?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #208 on: August 11, 2009, 08:38:31 AM »
Lesnar is a completely different case. For starters, Lesnar tried out for defensive line, not tight end. Secondly, as mentioned earlier, Gates loved football (though he preferred basketball) and put more effort behind his tryout. Lesnar was simply looking to score a paycheck outside WWE.

Plenty of elite athletes try out and fail at the NFL. Ever heard of Kurt Warner? How many times did he try out and flop? He had to work his way up the ranks. Now, he's a two-time league MVP. He's played in three Super Bowls, winning one of them.

Lesnar gave one (by his admission) half-hearted attempt. That hardly disqualifies him from being an elite athlete. Vince McMahon saw his potential and signed him to a multi-million dollar deal (with Lesnar being as green as lettuce). He put Lesnar over his top established stars (Rock, Hemsley, Undertaker, Angle, etc).

UFC President, Dana White, used Lesnar's WWE celebrity to help boost interest in UFC, and it's worked. And, much like his pro wrestling stint, Lesnar shot to the top in record time. He's lost just once and avenged that lone defeat BIG TIME just a few weeks ago.

Yes, if you want to argue semantics, he did try out for d-line. A team keeps anywhere from 12-15 O/D lineman on the team, TE's, about 3.

..dude. Cut the crap.

lesnar tried and failed at it.

It wasnt just some random "looking for a paycheck" crap.

spinnis

« Reply #209 on: August 11, 2009, 08:38:57 AM »

CRUSHED a former olympic level wrestler, A guess that dude isn''t an athlete either hahaha

Not the most technical guy with his striking but hes PUUURE strenght and POOOWER makes up for it  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #210 on: August 11, 2009, 08:39:59 AM »
and hes a good actor also. Could probably make it in acting if he wanted to haha.

Based on what? Lesnar hasn't done any TV, stage, or motion picture work. I hope you aren't basing that quip on the fact that he was a pro wrestler. By that logic, Hulk Hogan would be winning Oscars, left and right.

I guess hes pleased with being a multi millionare having beatiful kids and a beutiful wife living the life.

His being a millionaire is courtesy of his pro wrestling career, not football, rugby, or even (perhaps) UFC.

While these black nfl athletes are pissing away their money and getting shot by their baby momas lol

Skin color has nothing to do with it. There are more than enough example of white NFL players who have wasted their money away. We hear their sob stories on ESPN on a regular basis.

spinnis

« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2009, 08:41:15 AM »
He has already made Well over a million in ufc probably more like 2-3 including the sponsors etc.

And most black peole are WORTHLESS with money. thats a commong fact. Yet some white people are also ofc. But way less that black people.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2009, 08:43:07 AM »
hey guys, i just got back from a job interview with goldman sacks, tbh i dont think i nailed it.

..to be blunt...i wasnt really in to it anyway

::)

spinnis

« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2009, 08:44:40 AM »
hey guys, i just got back from a job interview with goldman sacks, tbh i dont think i nailed it.

I hope you're just kidding with that comparison hahahahahahaha.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #214 on: August 11, 2009, 08:46:00 AM »
just so swede knows, antonio gates is 1 lb lighter and 1 inch taller than his hero brock.  which means, he's not just faster, but most likely stronger due to his great african genetics.
Deep Tissue Massage

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 11, 2009, 08:47:21 AM »

I guess his "heart not being in it" would explain why he spent more time tackling offensive linemen than ball carriers. HAHAHA.

just so swede knows, antonio gates is 1 lb lighter and 1 inch taller than his hero brock.  which means, he's not just faster, but most likely stronger due to his great african genetics.

He's bigger, faster, stronger and more agile. Also not a former drug addict.

Funny watching the pumpkinheads melt down when forced to come to terms with the fact that their hero isn't the God they so desperately want him to be.

spinnis

« Reply #216 on: August 11, 2009, 08:47:51 AM »
Stronger?

lol

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: August 11, 2009, 08:49:11 AM »
Yes, if you want to argue semantics, he did try out for d-line. A team keeps anywhere from 12-15 O/D lineman on the team, TE's, about 3.

..dude. Cut the crap.

lesnar tried and failed at it.

It wasnt just some random "looking for a paycheck" crap.

Try heeding your own advice (and throw in some reading comprehension, while you’re at it).

Lesnar LEFT a multi-million dollar deal with WWE. Therefore, he was looking for a paycheck.

And, as I said, Kurt Warner tried and failed, too......several times, in fact. But, he kept trying and eventually got his shot. Now he's one of the best QBs in the league (not bad for someone who was once bagging groceries and stocking shelves in a small store).

Claiming that Lesnar is not an elite athlete, based on one half-hearted attempt to play in the NFL, especially given his other athletic accomplishments, is downright ridiculous.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2009, 08:50:36 AM »
He has already made Well over a million in ufc probably more like 2-3 including the sponsors etc.

And most black peole are WORTHLESS with money. thats a commong fact. Yet some white people are also ofc. But way less that black people.
You are worth;ess at finding a job...what do even know about having money...at your age i had a job and was going to school.

spinnis

« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2009, 08:50:55 AM »
So Im thinking Bezerk thinks Kurt Warner is a WORTHLESS athlete also?

hahahahahaha

spinnis

« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2009, 08:51:47 AM »
You are worth;ess at finding a job...what do even know about having money...at your age i had a job and was going to school.

Im making more money right Now then i would at a job.

And you dont know why its hard to find a job right now?

Dumb fucker hahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »
So Im thinking Bezerk thinks Kurt Warner is a WORTHLESS athlete also?

hahahahahaha

Kurt Warner made it in the NFL. Brock was forced to slink off with his tail tucked in his vagina knowing that he had 0% chance of making the NFL.

spinnis

« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2009, 08:56:22 AM »
Kurt Warner made it in the NFL. Brock was forced to slink off with his tail tucked in his vagina knowing that he had 0% chance of making the NFL.

After Several tries, Brock made One try and failed Kurt Warner made One try and failed.

::) ::)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2009, 08:56:29 AM »
Try heeding your own advice (and throw in some reading comprehension, while you’re at it).

Lesnar LEFT a multi-million dollar deal with WWE. Therefore, he was looking for a paycheck.

And, as I said, Kurt Warner tried and failed, too......several times, in fact. But, he kept trying and eventually got his shot. Now he's one of the best QBs in the league (not bad for someone who was once bagging groceries and stocking shelves in a small store).

Claiming that Lesnar is not an elite athlete, based on one half-hearted attempt to play in the NFL, especially given his other athletic accomplishments, is downright ridiculous.

EXACTLY

he left millions of dollars behind,for what? To play backup? or to live out his dream? He was either very stupid or very dedictaed to this endeavor or both

don't give me this "half-hearted, wasn't in to it" spiel

And for the love of moses, save the kurt warner anecdotes please, if he didn't praise the lord after every 6 words you wouldnt know him from fuck tom brady.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2009, 08:56:36 AM »
Im making more money right Now then i would at a job.

And you dont know why its hard to find a job right now?

Dumb fucker hahaha

You make more money than Not having a job? And you call me dumb? ???

You coul work at a fast food  place, there are jobs, just not ones that pay well...Just because there is a recession doesn't mean there are no jobs. There are a lot fewer, but service jobs are still available, I don't know what it's like in Sweden, but you got some serious Lazy-Man genetics...