Author Topic: "Rugby is just for small guys etc NFL is for big dudes bla bla bla" WELL!  (Read 22328 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
its a completely different game.

Rugby = Men
NFL = Money wanting padded negros

NFL = Multi Millionires
Rugby= 2nd job to pay the mortgage

spinnis

I would pay to see it for sure. 

and NFL is a Very touchy subjects for american, never fails to cause a riot  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
and NFL is a Very touchy subjects for american, never fails to cause a riot  ;D

Yes we enjoy watching me in tight pants attempt to knock each other into a coma!   ;D

spinnis

Yes we enjoy watching me in tight pants attempt to knock each other into a coma!   ;D

We have the superbowl on tv here for free.

And I couldnt wait to see it, after all the highlights etc ive seen,

And it was one of the most boring things EVER. Run big gay pile, rest for 4 min a few whistles, form a grop run for 5 more yards rest again for 3 min etc etc.

My god.

hugestatus

• Getbig II
its a completely different game.

Rugby = Men
NFL = Money wanting padded negros

NFL = Any fat guy with no fitness can play.lol. How many stoppages when I watch it... As for rugby, you gota have fitness. But Im more of a Rugby League fan.

hugestatus

• Getbig II

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

And it was one of the most boring things EVER. Run big gay pile, rest for 4 min a few whistles, form a grop run for 5 more yards rest again for 3 min etc etc.

My god.
Point! However, if you ever see a game live, you will appreciate how blindingly hard these guys hit each other. You can hear the contact from 20+ rows. It's amazing that these guys just jump right up and run back to the huddle.  

/farkin' eurotroll

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

spinnis

"nfl hits hurt sooo bad"

Imagine the same hits WITH NO FAG PADDING?!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V

My god.

haha, Superbowl is one of the toughest to watch because they drag it out for TV advertising.  That combined with probably not understanding some of the smaller things going on, could certainly make it boring for you.  Kinda like I would rather gouge my eyes out with a dull butter knife instead of watching soccer.

Per Se

• Getbig III
Re: "Ruby is jsut for small guys etc NFL is for big dudes bla bla bla" WELL!
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2009, 04:58:46 AM »
??? ???

Im glad he choosed a Manly sport, Not that black man padding sport, where you run for 8 sec rest for 3 min run for 4 sec rest for 10 min etc etc

I know you're just trying to stir trouble like you always do....it's easy to post a pic of the strongest man in the world playing rugby.   ::)

I'm from the UK, and I respect rugby players, but you're a fool to suggest rugby players are anywhere even close to NFL players when it comes to
being GREAT athletes.  

Speed, strength, size, power.....not even close, and I think you know that.   8)

spinnis

haha, Superbowl is one of the toughest to watch because they drag it out for TV advertising.  That combined with probably not understanding some of the smaller things going on, could certainly make it boring for you.  Kinda like I would rather gouge my eyes out with a dull butter knife instead of watching soccer.

the things that ruining football ("soccer") are the refferes, blowing the whistle for the smallest of things,

If they LOOSENED up on the rules, and gave a red card to ANYONE that faked ANYTHING, football would be alot better.

Well ....still the biggest sport in the world.

Method101

• Getbig V
its cool watching this irish bastards get hurt.

spinnis

Re: "Ruby is jsut for small guys etc NFL is for big dudes bla bla bla" WELL!
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2009, 05:01:05 AM »
Speed, strength, size, power.....not even close, and I think you know that.   8)

Im not talking about that, Im talking about Manly men.

And thats in Rugby not NFL :)

jwb

• Getbig V
90% of NFL players would be out of wind after 2 minutes of rugby,

90% of rugby players would get seriously hurt after a 40 yard drive.

hugestatus

• Getbig II

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
the things that ruining football ("soccer") are the refferes, blowing the whistle for the smallest of things,

If they LOOSENED up on the rules, and gave a red card to ANYONE that faked ANYTHING, football would be alot better.

Not sure if you watch much hockey, but the NHL actually has that rule about faking.....think it's great and all sports should use it.  I didn't grow up watching it, but have started the last few years....have to love a sport where is somebody acts like a bitch, he gets his ass kicked and the ass kicker just goes to the penalty box for a few.  Can you imagine if other sports operated like that?  haha

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Ha! So true. My Da is a Brit and still follows the footy. When I catch him watching it, I ask him how the 'grass diving' is going he just gives me a withering stare, and then says (as he always does) 'the South Americans have ruined the game.'    

spinnis

Not sure if you watch much hockey, but the NHL actually has that rule about faking.....think it's great and all sports should use it.  I didn't grow up watching it, but have started the last few years....have to love a sport where is somebody acts like a bitch, he gets his ass kicked and the ass kicker just goes to the penalty box for a few.  Can you imagine if other sports operated like that?  haha

Football have the same rule, but they almsot always just ignore it.. Sometime people get a yellow card though, but they are pussyining up the sport with that shit.

Anyway what I CANT STAND about nfl, if that they stop everytime the damn ball hits the ground? pathetic... In rugby they just keep on going lol. That's what I like

spinnis

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Football have the same rule, but they almsot always just ignore it.. Sometime people get a yellow card though, but they are pussyining up the sport with that shit.

Anyway what I CANT STAND about nfl, if that they stop everytime the damn ball hits the ground? pathetic... In rugby they just keep on going lol. That's what I like

the pace of the games are totally different for sure.... Have you watched enough NFL to see a team go into the hurry-up offense?  Essentially, as soon as a play is over the hurry to the line to run another one.....it is much more your speed of play.

spinnis

Ha! So true. My Da is a Brit and still follows the footy. When I catch him watching it, I ask him how the 'grass diving' is going he just gives me a withering stare, and then says (as he always does) 'the South Americans have ruined the game.'    

hahaha, A swedish commentator once said

"Its looks like everyone is having a fucking goalie practise"

meaning that everyone is throwing themself on the ground lol.

Laughed my ass of because it was soo true.

jwb

• Getbig V
"nfl hits hurt sooo bad"

Imagine the same hits WITH NO FAG PADDING?!

Those hits aren't from rugby they are from rugby league which is a totally different sport.

Bigger one on one hits in rugby league than rugby for sure....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
  Kinda like I would rather gouge my eyes out with a dull butter knife instead of watching soccer.
:D

WARNING ! THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL ... NOT A COMERCIAL

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I'm a Rugby League man myself.......
No doubt about it...