Author Topic: Chris Matthews takes on conservative group, calls them Frauds  (Read 3475 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Chris Matthews takes on conservative group, calls them Frauds
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 09:52:44 AM »
Link, please.

Ive already told you I will not post any link to you untill you produce the link that proves Rush used a teleprompter at his speech.By the way,not only has Olbermann called Bush a racist but that filthy black women  congressman from Cali. did it numerous times as well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »
Ive already told you I will not post any link to you untill you produce the link that proves Rush used a teleprompter at his speech.By the way,not only has Olbermann called Bush a racist but that filthy black women  congressman from Cali. did it numerous times as well.

I see.  You believe you can just make up lies all day long, because 240 didn't properly answer something 5 months ago for you. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2009, 10:09:15 AM »
I see.  You believe you can just make up lies all day long, because 240 didn't properly answer something 5 months ago for you. 

240 - serious question for you.  not joking here.

You say you voted libertarian in 2008, but now are one of Obama's most ardent supporters here.  Obama is the opposite of a libertarian on almost every issue. 

What happened?
When did it happen?
What will it take for you to reclaim your libertairian views?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 10:12:06 AM »
240 - serious question for you.  not joking here.

You say you voted libertarian in 2008, but now are one of Obama's most ardent supporters here.  Obama is the opposite of a libertarian on almost every issue. 

What happened?
When did it happen?
What will it take for you to reclaim your libertairian views?

I've already said I'd support Huntsman in 2012 if he ran.

And RP would have had my vote too.  I've voted (R) my entire life.

Problem is, repubs ran a sick, senile candidate and a religious zealout who was - in all seriousness - either a puppet or highly incompetent, and unable to recognize her own weaknesses.

They should run a good choice in 2012 so i can debate for them, once again.  And if you'll notice, I'm very much (R) on most domestic issues.  I think 80% of this public entitlement welfare crap should be eliminated.  Welfare for 2 years max, and drug/alcohol tests every week for it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 10:33:51 AM »

Umm,no YOU lied by saying Rush used a teleprompter.It wasnt that you didnt answer,it was an outright lie.You got caught in your lie and you refuse to admit your a liar.Sorry,to keep reminding you.Perhaps you have found some proof that Palins baby isnt hers.Maybe you can find something to prove she plagerised a Newt speech since they BOTH deny it.Please,there is NO BIGGER LIAR on here then you.Olbermann called Bush a racist after Katrina.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 10:35:37 AM »
I've already said I'd support Huntsman in 2012 if he ran.

And RP would have had my vote too.  I've voted (R) my entire life.

Problem is, repubs ran a sick, senile candidate and a religious zealout who was - in all seriousness - either a puppet or highly incompetent, and unable to recognize her own weaknesses.

They should run a good choice in 2012 so i can debate for them, once again.  And if you'll notice, I'm very much (R) on most domestic issues.  I think 80% of this public entitlement welfare crap should be eliminated.  Welfare for 2 years max, and drug/alcohol tests every week for it.
LOL more lies from this tool...

240 has voted for reps his entire life but defends obamas moves which are FAR LEFT I guess you were just voting for the "R" and not the ideas huh? youre no conservative son youre a bandwagon fool