Author Topic: Phil, Melvin, Dex, Toney, Dennis, and Jay's Olympia Predictions  (Read 6013 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Phil, Melvin, Dex, Toney, Dennis, and Jay's Olympia Predictions
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2009, 03:38:46 PM »
Melvin is delusional.  He doesn't have a chance. 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2009, 03:40:52 PM »
ease off on Dexter - a lot of people predict Cutler out of the top 5

Jay's a great guy but he also has a wide waist, lacks detail in his back, has a soft upper body, and has serious symmetry issues

all the way great hair though . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 03:41:17 PM »
that jay at his best, like ronnie at his best back in the day is BETTER THAN DEX!

it's been 2.5 years since Jay was "at  his best".

After nailing his condition for 7 straight years, he suddenly hasn't done it in 2.  And he was unimpressive in the Dex Jax pro pics.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 03:43:37 PM »
actually Dexter is the most honest out of all of them
He has admitted on many occasions that if Jay comes in "100%" that he would beat him

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »
I don't think Melvin was being entirely serious

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2009, 03:44:56 PM »
it's been 2.5 years since Jay was "at  his best".

After nailing his condition for 7 straight years, he suddenly hasn't done it in 2.  And he was unimpressive in the Dex Jax pro pics.

Jay nailed his conditioning in 2001 and that was about it

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 05:26:54 AM »
Even at his best he didn't seem to have that crisp lumbar separation, and striated glutes and all that stuff. And now he just has big watery mass. Can't believe they gave the O to someone with rolls of skin on his lower back. His crazy delts used to own the competition but now they seem to be fading in the shape department. Check this video, he's dominant with those delts.

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 06:36:21 AM »
what show is this video from immortal technique?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2009, 08:59:17 AM »
Even at his best he didn't seem to have that crisp lumbar separation, and striated glutes and all that stuff. And now he just has big watery mass. Can't believe they gave the O to someone with rolls of skin on his lower back. His crazy delts used to own the competition but now they seem to be fading in the shape department. Check this video, he's dominant with those delts.

it all has to do with size , happened to Nasser , Ronnie , Jay they all pack on so much size their conditioning , separation and detail all suffer for it , guys look their sharpest at the 240s-250s

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2009, 10:06:29 AM »
Phil just gets bigger and better

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2009, 10:16:01 AM »
jays totaly burnt out... he's been hammering it since he was 18, seems to happen to some pro's, they just cant get that conditioning anymore, body just stops responding to the drugs and/or theres some kind of underlying health problem...

phil is in the zone right now, he's exploding by the day, and still hasd the lines and wasit, no doubt he will fuck him self too in the long run, but for the time being he's a major force to be reacond with!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2009, 10:18:32 AM »
its between dex and phil....
... phil needs to bring that chest up....
dex has no major weaknesses....
that chest is a weakness for phil..
but i see phil eventually wining it and holding on to it for a while.. he is very consistent in his showings and always gets better... very well spoken and a cool dude....
choice is an illusion

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »
its between dex and phil....
... phil needs to bring that chest up....
dex has no major weaknesses....
that chest is a weakness for phil..
but i see phil eventually wining it and holding on to it for a while.. he is very consistent in his showings and always gets better... very well spoken and a cool dude....
all predicitions based on no one missin on their conditionin!!!

1st-heath   ..he has and is still improving at a better rate than all of the top 6 guys, and will probably continue even longer than any of the current top 6....bottom line he has best genetics since ronnie right now!!!!
2nd-kai   ..his is the next  quote 5-5ish 260lb superfreak with crazy different bodyparts,  like lower lats n quads...also has the ability to dial in on his diet and his water ie diuretic stuff.
3rd-dexter  i think hes gone as far as he can if i were him id sacrifice sum size for that super ripped look   it could move him up to 2nd. i luv u dex ur a good friend.   keep it up....
4th victor-solid top 4  good job in the toughest bodybuilding contest in history..good luck vic
5th-wolf if he put that additonal 30 lbs he needed  6th if not
6th-jay...other guys just have better genetics  5th if wolf hasnt gained the size he needed
7th n 8th   freeman,melvin  both guys are totally delusional n r just luckey they do what they have done in the past

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2009, 06:17:23 PM »
all predicitions based on no one missin on their conditionin!!!

1st-heath   ..he has and is still improving at a better rate than all of the top 6 guys, and will probably continue even longer than any of the current top 6....bottom line he has best genetics since ronnie right now!!!!
2nd-kai   ..his is the next  quote 5-5ish 260lb superfreak with crazy different bodyparts,  like lower lats n quads...also has the ability to dial in on his diet and his water ie diuretic stuff.
3rd-dexter  i think hes gone as far as he can if i were him id sacrifice sum size for that super ripped look   it could move him up to 2nd. i luv u dex ur a good friend.   keep it up....
4th victor-solid top 4  good job in the toughest bodybuilding contest in history..good luck vic
5th-wolf if he put that additonal 30 lbs he needed  6th if not
6th-jay...other guys just have better genetics  5th if wolf hasnt gained the size he needed
7th n 8th   freeman,melvin  both guys are totally delusional n r just luckey they do what they have done in the past

If, and this is a big if, Jay brings it condition wise, the others are beat.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2009, 06:20:54 PM »
Damn u culd almost mistake melvin for a broad with a fat ass
A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2009, 06:25:19 PM »
i hope hay comes in shreaded and smokes them all..................... not likely.................. but i can dream cant i??

i not a fan of all these uppity new blacks, phil and kai..........dexter was the worst, most boring mr. o ever

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2009, 06:52:37 PM »
i hope hay comes in shreaded and smokes them all..................... not likely.................. but i can dream cant i??

i not a fan of all these uppity new blacks, phil and kai..........dexter was the worst, most boring mr. o ever

method

i hear ya on that    they r just younge n different...dex is a great guy  imo...,,,,but they r nontheless the best right now...younge guns both phenoms....i really like phils look   not the distension   no what i mean ill bet..

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2009, 07:11:02 PM »
method

i hear ya on that    they r just younge n different...dex is a great guy  imo...,,,,but they r nontheless the best right now...younge guns both phenoms....i really like phils look   not the distension   no what i mean ill bet..

yeh, i was being sarcastic, kinda ;)................you really cant argue with phil's dimensions.............. ..awesome, awesome genetics................ kai to an extent as well...........they are both gonna be hard to beat............as long as kai doesnt salt-load on too much of blechmans sperm the night before prejudging

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2009, 08:27:24 PM »
yeh, i was being sarcastic, kinda ;)................you really cant argue with phil's dimensions.............. ..awesome, awesome genetics................ kai to an extent as well...........they are both gonna be hard to beat............as long as kai doesnt salt-load on too much of blechmans sperm the night before prejudging

hahahah   whatever it takes to win   lol haha...but yea it really is gonna be the best show ever....i mean muscle for muscle  n just think if ronnie is there to which i hear he just mite be there n maybe healed up to sum extent...i mean ronnie in shape is unbeatable b4 he got hurt....