Author Topic: Mr. Olympia 1996 (Top 6 Placing)  (Read 37393 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Mr. Olympia 1996 (Top 6 Placing)
« Reply #250 on: August 11, 2009, 11:16:18 PM »
Thanks for the great screenshots Sherief, totally shows Nasser clearly annihilating the competition!  I love how the Dorian nuthuggers only post back comparisons whereas you post them all.

also ND and the other dorian's boys never talk about any other poses beside the 7 mandatories, as if all other poses in each bodybuilder's routine and during the posedown are not counted.. dorian knew well they were counted and so avoided nasser during the posedown as it was crystal clear in the video ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #251 on: August 11, 2009, 11:22:55 PM »
8)

when nasser was not contracting his abs in this pose he was totally destroying dorian in it..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #252 on: August 11, 2009, 11:41:36 PM »
when nasser was not contracting his abs in this pose he was totally destroying dorian in it..

These guys think that the method in which you present a pose - like whether or not you crunch your abs during the front-lat spread, or if you hold your arms further apart in a 1/4 turn pose, or the amount of which you twist your torso during the side chest pose - implies whether your physique is ahead or not. 

In that 97 FLS comparison Nasser proved this to be not be the case as he's beating Dorian in his own version of the FLS spread.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #253 on: August 12, 2009, 12:20:38 AM »
if we take a look at the side chest comparison between nasser and dorian on that certain day, firstly the lower body goes immediately to nasser who had clearly more developed and better looking quads.. as for the upper body nasser's shoulders were rounder and MUCH bigger than dorian's.. same can be said about arms, nasser's bicep was clearly bigger.. what about chest??.. the pose itself is called "side chest",.. was dorian's chest bigger or better looking than nasser's??.. of course not, nasser's chest, specially his upper chest was more developed and fuller, this was clear from the side exactly as it was from the front..

although this was hard for me i have put nasser's balls out of my mind to compare them in a fair way so you too dorian's boys try to put his balls out of your minds to be neutral ;D

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #254 on: August 12, 2009, 12:22:57 AM »

although this was hard for me i have put nasser's balls out of my mind

why are nassers balls on your mind in the first place?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #255 on: August 12, 2009, 12:29:40 AM »
why are nassers balls on your mind in the first place?

lol this was a clear joke idiot ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #256 on: August 12, 2009, 09:42:40 AM »
if we take a look at the side chest comparison between nasser and dorian on that certain day, firstly the lower body goes immediately to nasser who had clearly more developed and better looking quads.. as for the upper body nasser's shoulders were rounder and MUCH bigger than dorian's.. same can be said about arms, nasser's bicep was clearly bigger.. what about chest??.. the pose itself is called "side chest",.. was dorian's chest bigger or better looking than nasser's??.. of course not, nasser's chest, specially his upper chest was more developed and fuller, this was clear from the side exactly as it was from the front..

although this was hard for me i have put nasser's balls out of my mind to compare them in a fair way so you too dorian's boys try to put his balls out of your minds to be neutral ;D

Thanks Sherief, it's incredible that after comparisons like this some guys still hae the nerve to claim that Dorian was better from the sides than Nasser.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #257 on: August 12, 2009, 09:54:23 AM »
also ND and the other dorian's boys never talk about any other poses beside the 7 mandatories, as if all other poses in each bodybuilder's routine and during the posedown are not counted.. dorian knew well they were counted and so avoided nasser during the posedown as it was crystal clear in the video ;)
he didnt have avoid someone that was not a threat.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #258 on: August 12, 2009, 11:43:11 AM »

Again you see what you want Nasser was following Yates' lead not the other way around and he addressed that he said he never seen him and he does stand right next to him in the video and starts trading shots

Dorian was the champ he sets the pace and Nasser chased him like a puppy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: August 12, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »
These guys think that the method in which you present a pose - like whether or not you crunch your abs during the front-lat spread, or if you hold your arms further apart in a 1/4 turn pose, or the amount of which you twist your torso during the side chest pose - implies whether your physique is ahead or not. 

In that 97 FLS comparison Nasser proved this to be not be the case as he's beating Dorian in his own version of the FLS spread.

there is a method I already explained this to you and provided an example which clearly showed Nasser wasn't adhering to it

and FYI Dorian won with straights firsts which means Nasser didn't beat him in ANY pose  ;) I wont wait for the politics excuse because I know it's all you have left

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: August 12, 2009, 01:00:34 PM »

IMO, Dorian beats Nasser from the side.  Your analysis is based on technically two different poses given the different way Doz and Nasser hit the pose in this particular picture - they aren't at the same angle.  Here are some different comparisons from the side.  Nasser's noticably lumpy delts and biceps do look bigger in some shots; however, he is no where near the quality of Dorian in terms of condition.  As I have stated all along, if you watch the very video the Nasser club posted, it shows Dorian winning.  I am not taking anything away from Nasser, he was great, but not on the same level as Dorian.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2009, 01:08:13 PM »
Here is some more video proof of Dorian's dominance.  This is 95, the same year you clowns think Doz was undeserving.  At least give credit where credit is due!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=1995+mr.+olympia&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#q=1995+mr.+olympia+prejudging&hl=en&emb=0

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »
IMO, Dorian beats Nasser from the side.  Your analysis is based on technically two different poses given the different way Doz and Nasser hit the pose in this particular picture - they aren't at the same angle.  Here are some different comparisons from the side.  Nasser's noticably lumpy delts and biceps do look bigger in some shots; however, he is no where near the quality of Dorian in terms of condition.  As I have stated all along, if you watch the very video the Nasser club posted, it shows Dorian winning.  I am not taking anything away from Nasser, he was great, but not on the same level as Dorian.

your case is better than ND my friend,.. you have only one of dorian's balls in your mind while he has both balls and the dick in his mind 24/7 ;D (JOKE)..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2009, 01:50:39 PM »
Here is some more video proof of Dorian's dominance.  This is 95, the same year you clowns think Doz was undeserving.  At least give credit where credit is due!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=1995+mr.+olympia&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#q=1995+mr.+olympia+prejudging&hl=en&emb=0

nasser was better from the front as always but dorian was much better from the back and his overall condition was amazing, as it's known for everybody this is dorian's best shape ever (after 93 because in 93 his left bi was still not torn).. it's funny how dorian after mr. olympia 96 kept saying that he was clearly better in 96 than in 95!!..

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »
nasser was better from the front as always but dorian was much better from the back and his overall condition was amazing, as it's known for everybody this is dorian's best shape ever (after 93 because in 93 his left bi was still not torn).. it's funny how dorian after mr. olympia 96 kept saying that he was clearly better in 96 than in 95!!..

do you even bother anymore to wear any sort of protection when you get assf@cked by men and swallow cum??........................ or because of the AIDS already festering inside of you, and the bitterness that accompanies it...................... is it you plan to transfer it to as many homosexual arabs as you can on your way down.

i heard this sort of thing often happens in your "community"..................i was hoping that at minimum, you can transfer it to Bobs, so he can transfer it to nasser.................. so all three of you can DIE 8) 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: August 12, 2009, 02:04:23 PM »
your case is better than ND my friend,.. you have only one of dorian's balls in your mind while he has both balls and the dick in his mind 24/7 ;D (JOKE)..

you seem to mention balls in mouth a lot fantasize much?  ;)

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2009, 02:07:25 PM »
I think this was Dorian's best year despite the bicep tear because he was heavier than 93 & had equal condition.  Nasser takes the fdb and arguably the abs, but not much else.   It's nice see you give Dorian his due props  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2009, 02:12:27 PM »

You're delusional as usual to think Nasser beats Dorian from the front in 95 97 sure 95 , wont be entertained

and again everyone claims their best year is that year , Dorian pointed out his physique was more streamlined with a small waist , etc at the end of his career he sat down and came to the conclusion 95 was his best which many experts agree on , it's like Ronnie saying he was his best in 99 after the contest at the end of his run he said at least 3 times 98 was his best Olympia showing

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #268 on: August 12, 2009, 02:18:42 PM »
You're delusional as usual to think Nasser beats Dorian from the front in 95 97 sure 95 , wont be entertained

this is exactly your problem. you close your mind to the idea that nasser might beat dorian from the front in 95, yet, the exact thing is true:

same with your dorian ronnie stuff. most of what real life shows, you 'won't entertain' and therefore completely miss... ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #269 on: August 12, 2009, 02:21:25 PM »
ps peak Ronnie beats them both: :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: August 12, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »
this is exactly your problem. you close your mind to the idea that nasser might beat dorian from the front in 95, yet, the exact thing is true:

same with your dorian ronnie stuff. most of what real life shows, you 'won't entertain' and therefore completely miss... ::)

yeah sure it's true  ::) come back after you learn how contests are judged and then I'll except your apology

' real life ' showed you Dorian lost the 93 Olympia and Ronnie has more detailed calves , don't type ' real life ' because you weren't there despite telling the guys who were they're wrong

1995 was like 1993 Dorian destroyed everyone in everything from every angle in every pose , there was NO CONTEST and anyone who says otherwise is in denial of reality

and I said Dorian lost the front double biceps pose in 97 and 96 , and the ab-thigh could have gone either way , I can be objective and honest try it some time , Mr Dorian is the most overrated bodybuilder ever

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #271 on: August 12, 2009, 02:27:56 PM »
more real life ND won't entertain:

dorian gets crushed by nasser AND a peak ronnie: hahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: August 12, 2009, 02:28:41 PM »
ps peak Ronnie beats them both: :P

That's not 2001  ;) and it's called the side-chest pose NOT size delt pose another pose Ronnie sucks at much like the other loser , and still deathly afraid to post pics of peak Dorian  ;) I don't blame you because they shit all over Ronnie and Nasser

Balance & proportion , muscular bulk , density & dryness , posing & presentation , Dorian wins on ALL accounts

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: August 12, 2009, 02:31:03 PM »
more real life ND won't entertain:

dorian gets crushed by nasser AND a peak ronnie: hahaha
Typical selective Hulkster comparison.  Dude is getting more and more desperate.  I mean, come on, how can even a biased idiot like you claim this is a fair comparison??

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #274 on: August 12, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »
LOL ND as always posting close up shots of dorian ALONE, not realizing that its the comparisons where dorian gets crushed by nasser and peak ronnie

anyone looks pretty good alone.

even dorian.

put him in a comparison with someone else, and well, we know what happens:

:'(
Flower Boy Ran Away