Author Topic: Baldcore Holly threatens Mr. Kennedy  (Read 1346 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Baldcore Holly threatens Mr. Kennedy
« on: August 08, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »
Former WWE star Bob “Hardcore” Holly was recently intervewed by InsidePulse.com. Here are some highlights:

On the future of WWE: "Yeah, there’s nobody there who has the dedication, the focus, the ability to tell a story – at least not at the level that they need to move into the upper level. Even if they did, they’d still have to deal with the current group of guys at the top anyway and I don’t see them moving for a while. John Morrison, for example, he’s good but it’s too early. He’s stuck at a level and he’s good where he is but he needs to focus and learn from the older guys to really click at the top level.”

On Ken Anderson, formerly known as Mr. Kennedy: “That mother----er… he’s a dead man walking. I told VPW (indy promotion) that if they get him on their show, I’ll not only work for free but I’ll fly myself in too. If I ever see him again, I’m going to jail, that’s all there is to it.”

Why WWE didn’t do anything with him: “I have no idea. It’s something that Jericho would say to me often, he’d say he didn’t have a clue why they couldn’t use me more. I’ve been in the business for twenty years, I know how to tell a story, I’m safe to work with and the boys respect me but I guess they just don’t want to put over some people. Hell, even ‘Taker went to Vince to ask about doing an extended program with me but Vince shot the idea down.”

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: Baldcore Holly threatens Mr. Kennedy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 07:53:09 PM »
I'd love to know the actual truth behind this story.  Or just put the two of them in a ring and see what happens!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 09:00:51 PM »
I'd love to know the actual truth behind this story.  Or just put the two of them in a ring and see what happens!
I dont know how true this is, but i read Kennedy ratted him out for painkiller addiction or something. Holly is a dick, but he'd kill Kennedy.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 05:02:00 AM »
Lol...Holly would mop the floor with Kennedy.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 05:06:45 AM »
If ole Sparky Plugg is looking for a fight, I think Tracy Smothers would be glad to accomadate him.... 8)