Author Topic: Dorian vs Nasser  (Read 29233 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorian vs Nasser
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2009, 05:58:23 PM »
It's called having a life outside of getbig.com and therefore not taking the time to respond to each and every silly post.  But since you quoted yourself again I'll be nice and take the time to respond to you ;)

Nasser's prime was 95 to mid-99.  During that time he got top 3 in 29 of 31 consecutive shows, which is a pretty consistent record:

1995 Houston Pro Show First pro-show win. 1st
1995 NOC (NYC) 1st
1995 Mr. Olympia (Atlanta) 3rd
1995 Spain Pro Show 3rd
1995 Germany Pro Show 3rd
1995 England Pro Show 4th
1995 Russia Pro Show 3rd
1995 France Pro Show 3rd
1995 Ukraine Pro Show 2nd
1996 Mr. Olympia (Chicago) 3rd
1996 Spain Pro Show 3rd
1996 German Pro Show 2nd
1996 England Pro Show 2nd
1996 Czech Pro Show 1st
1996 Swiss Pro Show 1st
1996 Russia Pro Show 1st
1997 Arnold Classic (Columbus, Ohio) 2nd
1997 San Jose Pro Show 2nd
1997 Mr. Olympia (Long Beach) 2nd
1997 Hungary Pro Show 2nd
1997 Spain Pro Show 2nd
1997 Germany Pro Show 2nd
1997 England Pro Show 3rd
1997 Czech Pro Show 3rd
1997 Finland Pro Show 4th
1997 Russia Pro Show 3rd
1998 Arnold Classic (Columbus, Ohio) 2nd
1998 Mr. Olympia (NYC) 3rd
1998 Germany Pro Show 3rd
1998 Finland Pro Show 3rd
1999 Arnold Classic (Columbus, Ohio) 1st

Many of those 2nd and 3rd placings would have been 1st and 2nd if he was on more favourable terms with (by sucking up to) key IFBB officials.  Anyone who knows Nasser personally knows he speaks his mind and calls it like he sees it, and doing this a few times behind the scenes over his career put him on the bad side of Manion and others with influence.  Details will be in his upcoming book.

There are several reasons why his placings declined in the later years of his career, one of the major factors was the divorce with his wife which took a huge emotional toll at the time and also left him without the prevoius support he had in preparing his meals and helping in general with his contest prep.  Regardless, 29 top 3 placings in 31 consecutive shows over 5 of the most competitive years in bb history is a very major achievement regardless of what haters like to say.

great to see Bigbobs telling it like it is, as always.

so many bottom -feeders here know so little about BB training and competing/prepping for shows- it is a full time job with all the food buying/prepping/cooking/cleaning up, not withstanding the training, up to 2x cardio/day etc

so many like Narcotic Dicky take the word of Mcgough and Flex Mag as gospel- just showing their ignorance and lack of real world BB knowledge.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »
so many like Narcotic Dicky take the word of Mcgough and Flex Mag as gospel- just showing their ignorance and lack of real world BB knowledge.

very true.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »
great to see Bigbobs telling it like it is, as always.

so many bottom -feeders here know so little about BB training and competing/prepping for shows- it is a full time job with all the food buying/prepping/cooking/cleaning up, not withstanding the training, up to 2x cardio/day etc

Wow witty retort  ::) Bob is really telling it like it is lol Nasser wasn't third place in 1996 HE WAS DISQUALIFIED Kevin Levrone was third place , just like Bob's assertion Nasser's beat Kevin ' much more than 9 times ' WRONG AGAIN and his brilliant epiphany somehow Nasser beat Flex Wheeler at the 1997 Olympia yet he never entered the contest to lose lol what was that again about ; real world BB knowledge ' ? 

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2009, 06:05:24 PM »
very true.
Ronnie looks fuggin amazing here  :o

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2009, 06:07:29 PM »
very true.

hahahah see backfire Dorian is killing him in that pose , you get credit for posting a decent Yates pic but you have access to much better ones but FEAR as usual prevents you for posting them , I don't blame you Ronnie sucked in that pose anyway , although he looks good that particular year but Yates is the front latspread

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2009, 06:08:11 PM »
Ronnie looks fuggin amazing here  :o

his best ever shape 99.

even though FlowerBoy ND maintains that Peter McGough's quote about how Ronnie was softer in 99 than in 98 is true.. ::)

what bullshit.
Flower Boy Ran Away

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: August 12, 2009, 06:12:37 PM »
Narcotic Dicky

can't that psychology degree from that 3rd rate college you went to get you a job or do you spend your entire life on getibig?

hang on, its a bit slow @ the florist today?

if you want to believe everything you read in Flex Mag and quote it as truth in your love-in with Dorian Yates,go ahead.

Why did only Nasser test positive for diuretics in  the 1996 O?- because Matarazo the snitch went straight up to Manion and Demilia after Nasser told him what he was using adn they wanted to single some out to promote the image of their so called "drug testing"/"looking after the health of the athletes" line. there was no test- if there was ALL the 96 O guys would have tested positive also.

ALL olympia competitors from the 70-s thru to today use diuretics in contest prep-i would say ALL amateurs @ a national and even state level will be using them also.

to believe otherwise is ignorant and naive. but hang on, thats exactly what Narcotic Dicky is- living in an internet world.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 12, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »
his best ever shape 99.

even though FlowerBoy ND maintains that Peter McGough's quote about how Ronnie was softer in 99 than in 98 is true.. ::)

what bullshit.

Oh you forgot Ronnie who said on THREE separate occasions his 98 Olympia was his best because his conditioning was better  ;D  ;) 

and getting frustrated back to stupid names ?

2001 ASC is his best showing , I'm still waiting for these insane amounts of quotes that say 99 was , by credible sources not Youtube fan-boys

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2009, 06:13:48 PM »
can't that psychology degree from that 3rd rate college you went to get you a job or do you spend your entire life on getibig?

hahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #159 on: August 12, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »
Oh you forgot Ronnie who said on THREE separate occasions his 98 Olympia was his best because his conditioning was better  ;D  ;) 

and getting frustrated back to stupid names ?

2001 ASC is his best showing , I'm still waiting for these insane amounts of quotes that say 99 was , by credible sources not Youtube fan-boys

your not getting it.

ronnie is just as wrong as McGough if he maintains he was at his best in 98.

it doesn`t matter who says it, its still wrong if real life shows it to be.

try and understand this for once.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #160 on: August 12, 2009, 06:16:46 PM »
sorry Big Ron and McGough, you both are incorrect: :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 12, 2009, 06:17:27 PM »
Narcotic Dicky

if you want to believe everything you read in Flex Mag and quote it as truth in your love-in with Dorian Yates,go ahead.

Why did only Nasser test positive for diuretics in  the 1996 O?- because Matarazo the snitch went straight up to Manion and Demilia after Nasser told him what he was using adn they wanted to single some out to promote the image of their so called "drug testing"/"looking after the health of the athletes" line. there was no test- if there was ALL the 96 O guys would have tested positive also.

ALL olympia competitors from the 70-s thru to today use diuretics in contest prep-i would say ALL amateurs @ a national and even state level will be using them also.

to believe otherwise is ignorant and naive. but hang on, thats exactly what Narcotic Dicky is- living in an internet world.

Again PROVE there was no test don't tell me there was , you're making a claim to the contrary provide proof and good luck

and I could be a gimmick like you who is scared shitless to post this under your regular name as usual , and FYI how many pairs of used briefs are you the proud owner of? and are you wearing them now?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 12, 2009, 06:18:50 PM »
your not getting it.

ronnie is just as wrong as McGough if he maintains he was at his best in 98.

it doesn`t matter who says it, its still wrong if real life shows it to be.

try and understand this for once.. ::)

Ronnie and McGough were at both contests and Hulkster was NOT real life isn't pics

Hulkster = stupid to claim they are wrong and he is right and I laugh at your stupidity  ;D  :D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #163 on: August 12, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »
ND`s favorite dorian pic :-X
Flower Boy Ran Away

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: August 12, 2009, 06:20:26 PM »
lets not forget that even in the internet world Narcotic Dicky was crushed into submission by Hulkster- remember it was narcotic dicky who called for A truce.

so even in the internet world, Narcotic Dicky is a loser.

go on, post a pic of your Dorian Yates wannabe-physique Narcotic DIcky- lets see all your wonderful BB knowledge and training applied to yourself.

but of course you wont post a pic.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 12, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »
sorry Big Ron and McGough, you both are incorrect: :P

Sure and Shawn Perine was wrong too , everyone is wrong and they're all LYING lol

and great comparison NO wonder why you think he was better conditioned in 98 you're used a Youtube screen grab VS a great scan , fair , balance and honest lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #166 on: August 12, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »
Ronnie and McGough were at both contests and Hulkster was NOT real life isn't pics

Hulkster = stupid to claim they are wrong and he is right and I laugh at your stupidity  ;D  :D

ronnie also stated in 99 that he was better than in 98 and harder.

what do you say to this quote, Mr. Selective Quotes.. ::)

you see, you pick and chose quotes when there are contradictory quotes out there FROM THE SAME DAMN PEOPLE lol

and then you dismiss all the pics and vids on top that show the quote was correct... ::)

you really are something..in a very bad way.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 12, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »
lets not forget that even in the internet world Narcotic Dicky was crushed into submission by Hulkster- remember it was narcotic dicky who called for A truce.

so even in the internet world, Narcotic Dicky is a loser.

go on, post a pic of your Dorian Yates wannabe-physique Narcotic DIcky- lets see all your wonderful BB knowledge and training applied to yourself.

but of course you wont post a pic.

yup yup you're under a gimmick and Hulkster chases me into every thread , you and him keep proving me right ALL the time  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #168 on: August 12, 2009, 06:22:56 PM »
98 ronnie looked not nearly this good:

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

sorry ND, your agenda is fucked.

what are you going to do now..run back to the florist perhaps..lol
Flower Boy Ran Away

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: August 12, 2009, 06:23:41 PM »

LOL

yes, we all know Narcotic Dickey is quite the closet homosexual- his obsession with Heath Ledger as severe as that with Yates- how many times have you watched Broke Back Mountain DIcky?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 12, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »
ronnie also stated in 99 that he was better than in 98 and harder.

what do you say to this quote, Mr. Selective Quotes.. ::)

you see, you pick and chose quotes when there are contradictory quotes out there FROM THE SAME DAMN PEOPLE lol

and then you dismiss all the pics and vids on top that show the quote was correct... ::)

you really are something..in a very bad way.. :-\

that was 99 Ronnie has stated numerous times AFTER THE FACT he was better he amended his statement after his career was done , and ironically it coincides with what all the respected experts said at the time

1998 he's harder and drier  ;)

you can't beat the experts kid

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2009, 06:26:35 PM »
98 ronnie looked not nearly this good:

http://www.truveo.com/Ronnie-Coleman-1999-Mr-Olympia-Part-Two/id/1160132027

sorry ND, your agenda is fucked.

what are you going to do now..run back to the florist perhaps..lol

Great job posting Bizzy's ' proof ' lmao

looking as good is one thing I personally think he looks better fuller in 99 but make no mistake stupid 1998 he's harder and drier that's a fact  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2009, 06:28:11 PM »
LOL

yes, we all know Narcotic Dickey is quite the closet homosexual- his obsession with Heath Ledger as severe as that with Yates- how many times have you watched Broke Back Mountain DIcky?

This is what you have to offer up in the face of defeat? personal attacks thanks for admitting you're defeated and have nothing else to offer  ;)

and Nasser sells used briefs to his male fans I believe they call that projection

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 12, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »

You're the one with it on your hard drive I never posted that pic  ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #174 on: August 12, 2009, 06:34:43 PM »
This is what you have to offer up in the face of defeat? personal attacks thanks for admitting you're defeated and have nothing else to offer  ;)

and Nasser sells used briefs to his male fans I believe they call that projection

what defeat?

HUlkster crushed you in your argument with him?

its a real shame you cant use your psychology degree in the real world.
whats wrong with Nasser doing that? are you homophobic? there's nothing wrong with being homosexual or maybe you have an issue with that.

alot of closet homosexuals are- maybe you should psychoanalyse yourself Dicky.