Author Topic: Dorian vs Nasser  (Read 29209 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Dorian vs Nasser
« Reply #175 on: August 12, 2009, 06:40:46 PM »
what defeat?

HUlkster crushed you in your argument with him?

its a real shame you cant use your psychology degree in the real world.
whats wrong with Nasser doing that? are you homophobic? there's nothing wrong with being homosexual or maybe you have an issue with that.

alot of closet homosexuals are- maybe you should psychoanalyse yourself Dicky.
Is this you Sherif using the team nasser community account today? I think nassers posts on this account hold a bit more sting to them..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #176 on: August 12, 2009, 06:45:41 PM »
what defeat?

its a real shame you cant use your psychology degree in the real world.
whats wrong with Nasser doing that? are you homophobic? there's nothing wrong with being homosexual or maybe you have an issue with that.

alot of closet homosexuals are- maybe you should psychoanalyse yourself Dicky.

Oh really?  ;D Ronnie went on record 3 separate occasions he could NEVER beat Dorian if he faced him at his best  ;) case closed , I win  ;D Hulkster is reduced to personal attacks and chasing me around in every single thread and every Yates thread he's lost in grand fashion

you're the homophobe who keep trying to insinuate I'm gay you're projecting your own latent feelings onto others and what's wrong with an ex-pro selling his used briefs? lol where should I begin? at first you guys DENIED < DENIED < DENIED he did now you're reduced to claiming what's the big deal lol

when you are reduced to personal attacks you're admitting defeat thanks for doing so

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #177 on: August 12, 2009, 07:31:26 PM »
Ronnie went on record 3 separate occasions he could NEVER beat Dorian if he faced him at his best   case closed

please explain how ronnie's comment on politics has anything to do with who had the better physique.

in case you didn't notice, many talk of the bullshit judging during dorian's (post tear) reign.

what makes you think Ronnie wasn't doing the same thing? ::)

because its clear he was.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #178 on: August 12, 2009, 07:35:46 PM »
but make no mistake stupid 1998 he's harder and drier that's a fact   

if it is a fact, then why is it not shown in all the pics and vids, like any other contest comparison would show in the history of the sport? lol ::)

eg. nasser was in worse shape in 99 than in 97.

guess what? all pics and vids show this.

but somehow with Ronnie, when he was 'worse' in 99 (sic) all the pics and vids show him looking better/just as dry if not more so in 99 than in 98..

yet you still insist McGough is correct and he was softer in 99.

::)

please explain this mystery. we are all waiting.

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #179 on: August 12, 2009, 07:37:10 PM »
what defeat?

yup. I crushed him so bad he won't go near that thread with a ten foot pole, the embarassment he suffered is just too much and he doesnt want to go down that road again..
Flower Boy Ran Away

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #180 on: August 12, 2009, 07:38:39 PM »
dorian is the man with no Bicep
TEAM WOLF

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #181 on: August 12, 2009, 07:42:35 PM »

yup. musclemag called him the One Armed Bandit in 94..as certain writers for the mag (whoever wrote the muscle go round section) were extremely critical of his 'win' that year, and even more so of Lenda Murray's Ms O. win that year also..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #182 on: August 12, 2009, 07:53:09 PM »
Is this you Sherif using the team nasser community account today? I think nassers posts on this account hold a bit more sting to them..

i wish my english was that good ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 12, 2009, 08:05:58 PM »
Ronnie and McGough were at both contests and Hulkster was NOT real life isn't pics

Hulkster = stupid to claim they are wrong and he is right and I laugh at your stupidity  ;D  :D

Isn't it interesting that at the mere mention of Dorian's name, Huckster ALWAYS comes out of the woodwork with his attacks in an effort to devalue Yates' legacy.  If Huckster was really so dismissive of Dorian's physique and career as he likes to portray, then why the need to enter every thread relating to Dorian to offer his usual vilification?  Huckster can't stand the fact that in the years since Dorian's retirement, he continues to garner respect.  It's almost as though Huckster gets jealous when Dorian gets more attention than his personal hero Ronnie, and as a result, has to go out of his way to defame Yates.  One would think if he were truly that confident in Ronnie's alleged dominance, that he would simply take pride in that belief.  Obviously Huckster isn't as confident in Ronnie's ability to hold up to the Yates legacy as he likes to suggest.  I guess Yates is still casting a big shadow, even after all these years.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: August 12, 2009, 09:25:41 PM »
Isn't it interesting that at the mere mention of Dorian's name, Huckster ALWAYS comes out of the woodwork with his attacks in an effort to devalue Yates' legacy.  If Huckster was really so dismissive of Dorian's physique and career as he likes to portray, then why the need to enter every thread relating to Dorian to offer his usual vilification?  Huckster can't stand the fact that in the years since Dorian's retirement, he continues to garner respect.  It's almost as though Huckster gets jealous when Dorian gets more attention than his personal hero Ronnie, and as a result, has to go out of his way to defame Yates.  One would think if he were truly that confident in Ronnie's alleged dominance, that he would simply take pride in that belief.  Obviously Huckster isn't as confident in Ronnie's ability to hold up to the Yates legacy as he likes to suggest.  I guess Yates is still casting a big shadow, even after all these years.
Very well said.  Dorian is clearly the best ever when it comes to presenting freaky size with superb conditioning, hence his dominance.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: August 12, 2009, 09:26:37 PM »
 :o

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: August 12, 2009, 09:45:44 PM »
The reason Nasser never won the Mr. O is because of his mediocre-at-best back.  It is ridiculous to claim that the IFBB was out to get him; he never would have won any pro show, including the Arnold, nor would he have been a legitimate Mr. O contender if that were the case. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #187 on: August 12, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »
To bad that Ronnie didn't just hover around the same size and shape of the 99' Olympia because if he did, he would still be going and easily have the record for sure.. :-\

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 12, 2009, 10:20:26 PM »
you tried kiwi. ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 13, 2009, 01:06:20 AM »

please explain how ronnie's comment on politics has anything to do with who had the better physique.

in case you didn't notice, many talk of the bullshit judging during dorian's (post tear) reign.

what makes you think Ronnie wasn't doing the same thing? ::)

because its clear he was.

Ronnie never once mentioned ' politics ' when he said Yates would beat him , he did when Jay beat him as well as Gunther ...once again you're reduced to speaking for him .

SHOW ME where Ronnie Coleman claims Dorian would only beat him because of politics opppps YOU CAN'T AND NEVER COULD which ended any ' debate ' between us  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 13, 2009, 01:15:15 AM »
if it is a fact, then why is it not shown in all the pics and vids, like any other contest comparison would show in the history of the sport? lol ::)

eg. nasser was in worse shape in 99 than in 97.

guess what? all pics and vids show this.

but somehow with Ronnie, when he was 'worse' in 99 (sic) all the pics and vids show him looking better/just as dry if not more so in 99 than in 98..

yet you still insist McGough is correct and he was softer in 99.

::)

please explain this mystery. we are all waiting.

It is shown in pics and video you'd have to know what to look for and we already established YOU DON'T you're the same moron who claimed Dorian lost the 93 Olympia and his conditioning was nothing more than a ' myth ' what do you know about conditioning? NOTHING

and it's not just McGough who says Ronnie was harder & drier in 98 it's Ronnie himself as well as Perine and others you still have NO explanation why 2001 is considered his all-time best and not 1999 by the experts , as usual you contradict the experts

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 13, 2009, 01:26:30 AM »
yup. I crushed him so bad he won't go near that thread with a ten foot pole, the embarassment he suffered is just too much and he doesnt want to go down that road again..

Why would I need to post in the truce thread? I beat you using your own hero  ;) and I don't need to post in it because YOU follow me into every single thread anyway

you're very much in a fantasy world in all aspects of your life where I magically ran away from you , yet everyone can see I'm in another thread correctly your bullshit  ;) nothing's changed it's the same shit I never ran from you I'm still here still correctly you

and embarassment ( sic ) is when your own hero says he couldn't touch Dorian on three separate occasions  ;D

and embarrassment would be using photoshopped pics and being busted by one of the best contest photographers in the business ( you ) embarrassment would be busted making up at least two quotes ( you ) embarrassment  would be your own hero admitting multiple occasions he wouldn't touch Dorian , embarrassment would be following me from thread to thread like a lost puppy ( you ) embarrassment would be someone telling ALL the experts they are flat out wrong despite never once being in attendance at ANY pro show in question ( you ) now what was that about embarasment ( sic ) again? yeah I thought so  ;)

I own you Hulkster which is why you try and constantly prove me wrong , you're a defeated man and know it

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 13, 2009, 01:27:44 AM »

could be worse he could be the man with no back , or no calves  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 13, 2009, 01:30:47 AM »

Hahahahah great post Hulkster knows Dorian is better which is exactly why he spends so much time trying to tear him down he thinks this some how helps his case , it kills him Ronnie never duplicated Dorian's dominance and the fact that to this day his own hero speaks so highly of him and he concedes Dorian would beat him if they faced off again

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 13, 2009, 01:33:31 AM »
yup. musclemag called him the One Armed Bandit in 94..as certain writers for the mag (whoever wrote the muscle go round section) were extremely critical of his 'win' that year, and even more so of Lenda Murray's Ms O. win that year also..

Musclemag International Feb 1995

On the 1994 Mr Olympia

Was it after all a luckywin? I chose to use the word " lucky " because  without a doubt there was an element of luck involved in Dorian's third consecutive Mr. O title . He was far from his best.

I would NOT not wish the reader to leave these pages thinking that the Sandow had been given a handout. THAT WOULD BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

thanks for playing dummy

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2009, 08:21:58 AM »
Musclemag International Feb 1995

On the 1994 Mr Olympia

Was it after all a luckywin? I chose to use the word " lucky " because  without a doubt there was an element of luck involved in Dorian's third consecutive Mr. O title . He was far from his best.

I would NOT not wish the reader to leave these pages thinking that the Sandow had been given a handout. THAT WOULD BE FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

thanks for playing dummy

Dorian was far from his best in 94, but it was due to his bicep tear which caused him to cease training for something like 4-5 weeks before the show.  Nonetheless, he was able to justifiably beat a best ever Shawn Ray, further proof of how far above the field Dorian was in terms of completeness, size, and conditioning. 

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2009, 08:32:34 AM »
   x   6   =   

+      =   

Discuss

LMAO, great thread kiwiol

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV