Author Topic: Would Milos have made a better athletes rep than Bob Chick?  (Read 4572 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Would Milos have made a better athletes rep than Bob Chick?
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2009, 06:52:42 PM »
Yeah....big meltdown there

BTW "BOB" is my name...no real need for "quotations" is there?
What a coincidence that your name is also how you keep your job. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2009, 06:57:32 PM »
I don't even see how Bob can be construed as an athlete's rep. Seems like he spends more time throwing IFBB guys under the bus than helping them. Look at guys like Donald Fehr for MLB and Gene Upshaw when he was with the NFL. They campaigned tirelessly for player's rights and would never so much as think about siding against them, let alone actually doing it.

Bob seems more concerned with job security than doing his actual job. Can't bite the dick he sucks.

LOL at Chick being mentioned in the same paragraph as Donald Fehr and Gene Upshaw.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2009, 07:12:01 PM »
LOL at Chick being mentioned in the same paragraph as Donald Fehr and Gene Upshaw.
that is a joke isnt it  LOL  Chick is more like a freak show barker

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2009, 07:31:03 PM »
I don't even see how Bob can be construed as an athlete's rep. Seems like he spends more time throwing IFBB guys under the bus than helping them.  Bob seems more concerned with job security than doing his actual job. Can't bite the dick he sucks.

The lads on Getbig know the truth. Bob can't dupe everyone.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2009, 09:30:20 PM »
Despite toupee and being slick as an eel....

CHICK IS THE MAN! Milos...is only a "con" man...

CHICK IS THE BEST ATHLETES REP EVA!!!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2009, 09:59:35 PM »
Chick always uses the tired old line ''you know nothing of what i do'' whenever his position as athletes rep is questioned on getbig, well Chick why dont you list everything you do and all the changes and initiatives you have spearheaded and brought about in your time as athletes rep?

Im sure you will skirt the issue as you always do, or respond with a question involving the word and/or subject of gayness ::)
Thunderdome approved

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2009, 10:08:19 PM »
Milos would have made a better athletes rep than Chick or his predecessor.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2009, 12:14:02 AM »
Milos would have made a better athletes rep than Chick or his predecessor.

I'm not your biggest fan on the politics board, but you get it right 99% of the time on the g+o.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2009, 12:18:08 AM »
The problem, gentlemen, is that the IFBB including the Pro League is a closed shop. They suspended Milos indefinitely. That is what happens if you think for yourself and campaign for sensible change and justice. They don't want anyone like that. They appreciate an ex probationary deputy sheriff who is good at enforcing rules not changing them. Chick hasn't had an original idea in his head that I have read here. Just a patsy and stooge from way back who accepted a stupid appointment because he could capitalize on it and improve his image as someone important in bodybuilding. He is nothing of the sort. Just an ordinary dude who knows how to cooperate with his mentor and obey all commands. A typical cop. That is all they have there.

Milos, by comparison, is a philosopher and could have Chick for breakfast in the intellectual and intelligence stakes. Of course, Chick knows how to appeal to the flotsam so is good at denials and putdowns. Give that guy a citation and IFBB medal. Oh, Ben already did. See, what did I tell you? Bob is an asskisser from way back. Exactly the stooge who rises to the top in the IFBB. Well, not quite the top. More a sergeant than an officer. He is up there with Weinberger as self-important patsies.

The sad truth is that Milos wouldn't get much change because he would be too confrontational. His sensible plans would fall of deaf ears. I wonder what the bodybuilders would do? I found out a long time ago that you can't count on them. They are so desperate to win titles that they will do anything to achieve it. Cooperate, not negotiate, is the name of the game in the Professional League. Why anyone needs a pro card is another tactic the IFBB uses to control the musclemen. It is so transparent it isn't funny. Bob is oblivious and has absolutely no shame at all. I would bet that the pros wouldn't even elect him to run a chook raffle for them.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2009, 12:39:19 AM »
The only reason Bob became athletes rep is so he could get an all access pass to get backstage at shows and finger his anus while he watched the men get oiled up.
P

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2009, 12:44:25 AM »
Ron Avidan for Athlete's Rep!  ;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2009, 10:51:09 AM »
Chick always uses the tired old line ''you know nothing of what i do'' whenever his position as athletes rep is questioned on getbig, well Chick why dont you list everything you do and all the changes and initiatives you have spearheaded and brought about in your time as athletes rep?

Im sure you will skirt the issue as you always do, or respond with a question involving the word and/or subject of gayness ::)

No need to skirt the ssue. Every proposal I've had passed (or not passed) has been listed on tis site, as well as the official minutes being displayed on the IfBB site. Feel free to look them up and do your own homework

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2009, 10:55:48 AM »
I'm not your biggest fan on the politics board, but you get it right 99% of the time on the g+o.

People can't agree on everything... A lot of my politics talk is Devil's Advocate actually. I'm more conservative than I let on.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »
ONE THING OF GREATNESS BOB HAVE DONE IS TO CHARGE LESS FOR SCHMOES RENTING ROOMS AT MIRAGE FOR HAVING THOSE GREAT SESSIONS, INCLUDING ONE FREE CONE FROM THE ICE MACHINE. THATīS WHAT I CALL A GREAT ATHLETES REP! STOP DA HATING BROS!!!
MIRAGETROPIN