Author Topic: Cutest little baby  (Read 4042 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Cutest little baby
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 04:13:50 AM »
May be but then again maybe I have antiquated views of the nature of women.

When someone says Woman to me it means Balancer for men, nuturer of babies/children, cornerstone of the family and so on! Not I think babies stink!

I (the wife) just had a baby and she has never said, "damn Gary you know this baby stinks!"

I mean they have named flowers after a babies i.e. baby's breathe!

I think women in general have a miseducated conception of what their greater purpose is for humankind.

No wonder so many babies are in foster homes or up for adoption.

Not bashing women but damn what gives here? Is this not odd for women to feel this way?

HM (old fashioned guy I guess)

A woman's greater purpose in humankind is... whatever the hell she wants it to be!

Don't make me hurt you!!! ...'cause I will!!!

ps: You should change your name from Hustle Man to Neanderthal Man.  >:(
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 07:16:48 AM »
Face it you're just old.
and as you said it antiquated views.  Thinking about becoming Muslim mayhaps?

I don't like babies and I will never have one, I am still too much of a child myself in many ways and I like my FREEDOM.

Babies do have a scent. It is a pheromone thing to help mothers bond and other be protective of the baby, but to me I don't like it.
Maybe it is as simple as why I have blonde hair and blue eyes.  It is a genetic thing.  Some people are different.

But I chose to not have a child and take precautions to ensure it and I am very happy with that.
Let other people become mothers, ones who want the job.

Good posts PL, OS and even the Jagged one! I respect your honesty! Sometimes, I am appalled when women, the carriers of new life say they "never want to have kids" (when they are able)! I don't get it! You are equipped to contribute in that way but individually some women think not and I have a hard time wondering why! Is it upbringing, peer pressure or hollywood? It can't be wiring!

HM
W

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 09:27:03 AM »
It looks like every woman who answered this thread does not have or like kids.
But most love and have animals
Personally I could not have imagined not having my savages, no matter what Jaggy babe says we are here to ensure the survival of our DNA, love, nutering, cuteness is natures way of making us ensure the savages survive and grow up.

Oh yeah Neaderthal men in their time where super awesome
They hunted mamonths and killed sabres top that  ;D

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 10:47:06 AM »
i'm not big on kids, but i like going through the motions

I think one has to have kids to really appreciate what a blessing they can be (adopted or natural).
W

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 08:09:12 PM »
I think one has to have kids to really appreciate what a blessing they can be (adopted or natural).

or masive pain in the rear

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2009, 10:16:43 PM »
Good posts PL, OS and even the Jagged one! I respect your honesty! Sometimes, I am appalled when women, the carriers of new life say they "never want to have kids" (when they are able)! I don't get it! You are equipped to contribute in that way but individually some women think not and I have a hard time wondering why! Is it upbringing, peer pressure or hollywood? It can't be wiring!

HM

MEN!   ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2009, 10:18:31 PM »

I have nothing against kids. I adore them (especially other peoples) i just don't have any of my own.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 10:19:52 PM »
or masive pain in the rear

ummm.... Miggy,  pssst ...that's not quite where they come out of.   :o
w

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 07:11:26 AM »

And if it turns out that they still don't like children now two lives have been ruined.
Nice and nurturing atmosphere to raise a child in.

People need to want to have children before doing so.  The world will be a better place.

Your third wife can have my allotment of children.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 07:19:02 AM »
Three men married wives from different countries.

The first man married a woman from  China .  He told her that she was to do their dishes and house cleaning.  It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Italy . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking.  The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better.  By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from  Canada .  He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal.  He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2009, 10:18:54 AM »
And if it turns out that they still don't like children now two lives have been ruined.
Nice and nurturing atmosphere to raise a child in.

People need to want to have children before doing so.  The world will be a better place.

Your third wife can have my allotment of children.

I have met my last wife and I am sure she would not mind caring for the children you and I make! I know that once you see the beautiful babies we make you would change your way of thinking. Now go get my slippers and make me a PB&J Sandwich with skim milk.

BTW I kinda agree with you sorta, somewhat, almost!
W

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2009, 01:48:45 PM »
I have met my last wife and I am sure she would not mind caring for the children you and I make! I know that once you see the beautiful babies we make you would change your way of thinking. Now go get my slippers and make me a PB&J Sandwich with skim milk.

BTW I kinda agree with you sorta, somewhat, almost!

Even though I don't have any daddy issues to work through I'll take you up on this offer as I am sure pre-wife number three won't mind either.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 02:47:27 AM »
Three men married wives from different countries.

The first man married a woman from  China .  He told her that she was to do their dishes and house cleaning.  It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house and dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from Italy . He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes and the cooking.  The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was better.  By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man married a girl from  Canada .  He ordered her to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal.  He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher.

Hustle Man, OS must really like you. ...consider that to be a cautionary tale.  ;)
w

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 08:33:00 AM »

Hustle Man, OS must really like you. ...consider that to be a cautionary tale.  ;)

Jaggy you like me too!
W