Author Topic: Dennis James may repeat wins at 2009 Europa Super Show in Dallas, Aug 15th  (Read 2896 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

It is Dennis' year - first Tampa, now Dallas.... unless Ed Nunn surprises them all..

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
It is Dennis' year - first Tampa, now Dallas.... unless Ed Nunn surprises them all..

no its not...........i have picked tufts of dog-poo off the bottom of my sneaker that were more aesthetically pleasing then dennis james looked last weekend............he should have been 2nd, maybe even 3rd.................but the lineup was full  of a bunch of no names anyway

as if the sport of bodybuilding didnt suck enough, and was not already in enough trouble................. the top 7 or 8 guys in the sport wont do any shows but the arnold and the olympia...........and the top 3 or 4 will only do the olympia.............fuck ing ridiculous.,,,,,,,,,,,that is a privledge that should only be reserved for multi-mr. o winners............the rest of the guys should have to compete at least 2 to 3 times per year.

the sport is on its knees.,.......and they are stabbing it through the heart

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
http://blog.flexonline.com/
I day out of Europa Supershow Dallas!
Again I had the leave the house real early to catch a 6.40am flight from Phoenix to Dallas.
So I got up at 3am to do a short cardio session and prepare some of my meals for the trip. Since Dallas is 2 hours ahead I had to plan the food a little diffently.
First meal was 5am =7am Dalllas time . from then I would eat every 2 1/2 hours to make sure I get enough carbs in my system ( about 40g per meal) throughout the day. My meals will be simply chicken and rice with no sodium at all.
I left the house at 5.15am weighting 255lbs, I safely arrived Dallas around 11.10 local time, went straight to hotel and started to relax and marinate for tomorrows prejudging. I cut my water intake today from 2 gallons to only 32oz water throughout the day which means like just about a big sip with each meal. George will arrive tonight and take over the drying out progress. As of 10.30pm my weight is 253lbs.
What I will present tomorrow is a big and ripped DJ with big improvements from last week in the condition department especially ham and glutes!
I will probably have another late meal since prejudging is tomorrow night instead of the usual morning prejudgings.
Overall I feel very good and confident and I'm ready to do battle and fight for another victory!!!

DJ

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
http://blog.flexonline.com/
I day out of Europa Supershow Dallas!
I dday,,, autof europasupershow,,, dalas!
Again I had the leave the house real early to catch a 6.40am flight from Phoenix to Dallas.
So I got up at 3am to do a short cardio session and prepare some of my meals for the trip. Since Dallas is 2 hours ahead I had to plan the food a little diffently.
First meal was 5am =7am Dalllas time . from then I would eat every 2 1/2 hours to make sure I get enough carbs in my system ( about 40g per meal) throughout the day. My meals will be simply chicken and rice with no sodium at all.
I left the house at 5.15am weighting 255lbs, I safely arrived Dallas around 11.10 local time, went straight to hotel and started to relax and marinate for tomorrows prejudging. I cut my water intake today from 2 gallons to only 32oz water throughout the day which means like just about a big sip with each meal. George will arrive tonight and take over the drying out progress. As of 10.30pm my weight is 253lbs.
What I will present tomorrow is a big and ripped DJ with big improvements from last week in the condition department especially ham and glutes!
I will probably have another late meal since prejudging is tomorrow night instead of the usual morning prejudgings.
Overall I feel very good and confident and I'm ready to do battle and fight for another victory!!!

DJ

only the title fixed due to tiredness...