Author Topic: best weed on the planet...cali medicinal weed stores  (Read 9252 times)

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: best weed on the planet...cali medicinal weed stores
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 02:08:04 PM »
That's absolute hog wash. I have blood work to prove it. No credible study supports this.

Furthermore, tbombz is happily enjoying his time on the sauce so even if it did lower test that'd mean sweet fuck all. He's toking up, destroying pussy and getting jacked the fuck up right now. That sounds like a good plan to me.

The beta males here can continue spreading propaganda and being miserable with their sorry existance. Can't go out lowering all you Herculean test levels with the devils herb. You never know when you may need to lose your virginity and recruit all of you testosterone ;)

I don't think it lowers testosterone, i think it increases oestrogen. I'm sure that's what i recall reading. (in a reputable publication)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 02:11:18 PM »
i know some people here who smoke something else than weed

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 02:15:41 PM »
i can't help it that you were raped by a field mouse at a young age......

you little punk.......you are probably the toughest 22 year old around....right rookie.....get a life you little ass clown.....the best part of you was flushed down the toilet!!! >:(

Damn.....you sure are a grumpy ole turd.  Why don't you "roll you a fatty" and settle down before you blow out your pacemaker.... ;D

;)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 02:17:15 PM »
That's absolute hog wash. I have blood work to prove it. No credible study supports this.

Furthermore, tbombz is happily enjoying his time on the sauce so even if it did lower test that'd mean sweet fuck all. He's toking up, destroying pussy and getting jacked the fuck up right now. That sounds like a good plan to me.

The beta males here can continue spreading propaganda and being miserable with their sorry existance. Can't go out lowering all you Herculean test levels with the devils herb. You never know when you may need to lose your virginity and recruit all of you testosterone ;)

Correct, the notion pot lowers T has been around for a while, it is outdated and incorrect.  But cant say the stuff is really good for you either, smoke not good for lungs and heart.  Weed will usually enhance most experiances though so can be very nice at times.  Some of the really strong stuff will zombie you out too much also.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 08:37:20 PM »
it is not legal because of the Supremacy Clause. ::) ::) This is basic grade school stuff.
yes it should be legal and they should tax the hell out of it.

Although I'm loosely familiar with what a Supremacy Clause is, as soon as the federal government accepts taxes from a business knowing the business intentions, they are basically disregarding the federal statue regardless of how the Supreme Court weighs in...If anything, the feds are illegally taking money from business's that shouldn't be there in the first place...

I personally believe that the feds are experimenting with these things and gathering information on entities/people...Much like myspace/facebook/twitter...Known CIA shills like Joe Rogan are probably helping lead people to the slaughter :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 10:57:56 PM »
Although I'm loosely familiar with what a Supremacy Clause is, as soon as the federal government accepts taxes from a business knowing the business intentions, they are basically disregarding the federal statue regardless of how the Supreme Court weighs in...If anything, the feds are illegally taking money from business's that shouldn't be there in the first place...

I personally believe that the feds are experimenting with these things and gathering information on entities/people...Much like myspace/facebook/twitter...Known CIA shills like Joe Rogan are probably helping lead people to the slaughter :-\
dude seriously, are you retard? Dispensaries pay business license fees and sales tax. Oakland pass a special tax. But all this is still city or state based.
Your money theory is flaw but, let's just pretend the dispensaries report their illegal earning to the IRA.
you just told the government the amount of illegal sales you made.  ::) Do you report your moonshine earning to the government too?
anyway, Is joe rogan a CIA rat?
A

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 11:02:35 PM »
Grow your own dope ... in Villawood
August 13, 2009 - 1:40PM
A one-metre tall cannabis plant has been discovered in a disused recreational room at Sydney's Villawood detention centre, sparking an investigation by NSW Police and the facility's operator.

Staff from private operator G4S found the hydroponically grown plant yesterday during a routine check, when they saw a light coming from one of the lockers in the abandoned room.

Immigration Department spokesman Sandi Logan said the recreational room had not been used by either detainees or staff for quite some time.

It was not yet known whether staff or detainees had cultivated the plant, with G4S and NSW Police now investigating how it was smuggled into the centre, he said.

"It's been a vacant area of the detention for some time. It used to be a television and recreation room," Mr Logan said.

"The matter has been referred to NSW Police by G4S, and G4S itself has been asked by the department to explain how the plant came to be in the locker and who might have been responsible.

"G4S are continuing their investigation and we'll await the outcome."

Mr Logan said the plant had now been destroyed.

"The department clearly does not tolerate drugs or any contraband substances in immigration detention centres," he said.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 11:15:56 PM »
dude seriously, are you retard? Dispensaries pay business license fees and sales tax. Oakland pass a special tax. But all this is still city or state based.
Your money theory is flaw but, let's just pretend the dispensaries report their illegal earning to the IRA.
you just told the government the amount of illegal sales you made.  ::) Do you report your moonshine earning to the government too?

So your telling us that these dispensaries pay no fed/tax? Interesting...I never knew business worked that way...And to think all a business had to worry about is state tax. I guess I am a retard then... :-\

Joe Rogan is probably CIA...Alex Jones may just be Bill Hicks(sounds crazy but do the research with an open mind) ;)...CIA got to Hicks decades ago...

Check out the Joe Rogan/Alex Jones/Bill Hicks connection...Its beyond weird...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »

I'm pretty sure Old man Kennedy didn't have a moonshine business out in the open for all to see...Its not like California is the wild wild west...I'm pretty sure they still pull you over for speeding :-\

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 11:53:18 PM »
So your telling us that these dispensaries pay no fed/tax? Interesting...I never knew business worked that way...And to think all a business had to worry about is state tax. I guess I am a retard then... :-\
Dude, you are really clueless.  :-\
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 12:00:18 AM »

So does an American Business not have to pay federal tax?? I'm being serious...Explain it to me...I just always assumed that they had to pay federal tax...Call me clueless and I will agree...I'm not pretending I know what is what...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 12:26:49 AM »

Do the workers of these places not pay into any federal system?  Honestly bro, spell it all out for us guys who have no clue what is going on...These weed dispensiers are everywhere...Are the workers really being paid under the table?  Honestly bro I telling you that I'm clueless...I just assumed they were all paying fed/taxes and thats why they were still in business...Instead of calling me clueless, let us all know in this thread what really is going on...

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 08:29:39 PM »
its a legit biz, here in cal, i live by 5 dif stores, they make insane bank, NOR CAL! BEST WEED IN THE WORLD!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 11:57:08 PM »
its a legit biz, here in cal, i live by 5 dif stores, they make insane bank, NOR CAL! BEST WEED IN THE WORLD!

yeah I have no doubt the feds are using these places to gain information on people and that you will start to see more and more busts go down in the form of tax evasion and other shit like that...Obama promised to leave these places alone but they are still raiding them...In the end, the feds will win one way or another...

chafed_nut_sack420

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2009, 08:22:02 AM »
Taylor, if you ever come to British Columbia I'll show you some of the craziest weed ever. I know a dozen people who grow and it's amazing. My friends purple kush and my other buddies F1 hybrid Burmese are incredible. The Burmese is the best for nausea and anxiety. They also give you a cerebral, meditative high.

Burmese is a very nostalgic strain. Got it in grade 11 when a friend stole a pound from his moms boyfriend. I met the guy and he showed me his grow show. Amazing connosour. He's a professional chef too and makes pot cookies that are as potent as mushrooms or LSD, just without the visuals.

Gonna roll some kush and watch the Persied meteor shower tonight :)

It's true. The best weed in the world used to come from BC, I don't know about now though. People in California think they're smoking good weed but most of it is shite., unless it came from here.

My favorites to grow were Special K, a Kush cross made for the Compassion Club in Vancouver. By far some of the best weed. You havent smoked untill you smoked Special K. My buddy made cookies with the trimmings, one cookie would send you to Mars.

The other was a cross of Blueberry and Skunk. I used to sweat growing that stuff the last 3 1/2 weeks. Stunk up the whole neighborhood even with a charcoal filter and O Zone generator. I guess that's why I got busted.  :)

Oh well, 200+ plants and no jail time and no arrest though.  The beauty of growing in BC. ;D

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2009, 11:17:17 PM »
200 plants ! :o u insane.  ya the feds will always win  but as long as u arnt growing more than allowed its still pretty much legal been pulled over twice w/ greens no questions asked. as long as u don't have a grow op in the backyard ur pretty much safe.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2009, 04:55:16 AM »
my sister lives up in LA and has a card-----last time I was up there I was sampling all the beautiful varieties they had, fucking great stuff but pretty high prices like candi said

its great for the cali economy-----and cali hasnt fallen into the ocean or chaotic violence like some republicans predicted