Author Topic: LOL A black attendee at a townhall meeting beaten by Unionist Thugs  (Read 6291 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: LOL A black attendee at a townhall meeting beaten by Unionist Thugs
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 06:29:50 AM »
In my class they are. 

The two black guys in this video are rutheless.  The skinnier one is Col. Ridenhour and is in the marines and trains the iraqi police hand to hand combat.  He just did two tours in Iraq. 

lmao! wtf is this shit? pattycakeXbreakdancing? good luck employing those skills in a real street fight

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 06:30:50 AM »
Im also waiting for guys like 240 to rip into John Conyers.His wife is going to go to jail for corruption and not a peep from you libs.When Palins daughters boyfriends mother got arrested you said it showed Palin is a criminal or has criminal connections.Conyers WIFE is found guilty of corruption and somehow this doesnt reflect on the king of the slow talkers at all.

the thing is, the average person has no fucking clue who conyers is.

anything related to palin is buzz worthy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 06:37:33 AM »
lmao! wtf is this shit? pattycakeXbreakdancing? good luck employing those skills in a real street fight

Its a drill.  Its about being able to adapt to situations, not strict kata and robotic like karate punches.  Its hard to explain, but when you are in a fighting situation, it helps you get strikes off better and have much better balance in close qaurters.  We are not striking to the face all out in practice.      

I did TMA for 5 years (Oyama Karate), I did BJJ for a year or so (Not impressed), and then I found these guys.  I have done martial arts most of my life and this is by far the best I have found.    

Probably 70% of the people in this class have done other arts and are either current law enforcement or military.  We have special forces guys, corrections officers, narcs, marines, cops, etc.    

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 06:42:27 AM »
i can see if its 1 on 1 in the middle of the desert but, what happens in a bar or a "gathering" when youre shoulder to shoulder with tens of people? you dont really have time to play patty cake. SOmething like kickboxing lessons would be better for self defense.

Do you really think the guy youre fighting is gonna stand strait up and trade judo chops with you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 06:48:51 AM »
i can see if its 1 on 1 in the middle of the desert but, what happens in a bar or a "gathering" when youre shoulder to shoulder with tens of people? you dont really have time to play patty cake. SOmething like kickboxing lessons would be better for self defense.

Do you really think the guy youre fighting is gonna stand strait up and trade judo chops with you?

For the average person, a base in kick boxing or muay thai is probably best. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 07:31:33 AM »
Muy Tai kickboxing with a wrestling or ju-jitsu backround  8).  I surprised there are still as many traditional martial arts schools.  MMA is far superior in competition and in reality.  33386, check out www.strongstyle.com.  Website is still being changed but thats they gym that I coached and trained at for approx 12 yrs.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 07:34:47 AM »
I saw the assult victim speak on the news a day or two ago.  I know its only his story but there was some video to support his allegations.

The fact that another black guy said "what kind of ni--er are you" is appauling.  So...this guy has a different opinion on healthcare or politics and the union black dude is saying 'your breaking some kind of racial code and deserve a beating'???  How else can we read this?  Definitely points to continued problems in this country.  People are individuals and Americans first, before they belong to any racial group.  We must stop encouraging putting people into different categories.  This is one of the things liberals often do which is inappropriate.  We need to keep pushing for a color blind society where a woman is not criticized for conservative views and a black man can vote however the hell he wants and not feel ridiculed by "his own".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 07:36:28 AM »
Muy Tai kickboxing with a wrestling or ju-jitsu backround  8).  I surprised there are still as many traditional martial arts schools.  MMA is far superior in competition and in reality.  33386, check out www.strongstyle.com.  Website is still being changed but thats they gym that I coached and trained at for approx 12 yrs.

Cool site.  My opinion is that anything is better than nothing, but you have to look at who the student it and what their goal is.  

A 50 y/o man looking for basic self defense does not need to know or spend time on passing a guard or a takedown.  That guy needs to learn basic strikes to vital areas like the throat, eyes, neck, groin, etc.  

Same with women.  They need to learn a base of strikes, like palm strikes, shin kicks, groin kicks, and escapes far more than RNC or triangle chokes.  

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 07:40:24 AM »
Agreed.  A combination of kickboxing and some limited stand up grappeling/basic wrestling is still a good base for anyone.  We have a lot of guys in their 40s and some in their 50s still at the gym training.  They don't get into the cage full go as much anymore like the guys in their 20s and 30s, I totally understand that.  Shit, the past year I haven't either and I'm 34 (but that probably has more to do with work).  We used to go round robin 5 minute rounds to prepare guys for fights all the time...all our fighters still do.

Agreed that they don't need submission skills...but chokes can come in so handy and end an altercation quickly (at least it did when we were out working at clubs)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 07:44:57 AM »

As I keep saying, the decision-makers keep a majority of you focused on who's a liberal and who's not a liberal...an epic focus on the wrong thing.

As long as you allow them to do that, you'll mindlessly continue to do their bidding.

Liberal, conservation, or otherwise...you're all pieces of shit if you're drinking any power group's kool-aid which, of course, is your right to do as an American. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 07:45:44 AM »
Agreed.  A combination of kickboxing and some limited stand up grappeling/basic wrestling is still a good base for anyone.  We have a lot of guys in their 40s and some in their 50s still at the gym training.  They don't get into the cage full go as much anymore like the guys in their 20s and 30s, I totally understand that.  Shit, the past year I haven't either and I'm 34 (but that probably has more to do with work).  We used to go round robin 5 minute rounds to prepare guys for fights all the time...all our fighters still do.

Agreed that they don't need submission skills...but chokes can come in so handy and end an altercation quickly (at least it did when we were out working at clubs)

Brutal Judo Throw!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2009, 08:10:33 AM »

Are you always this silly, or is it a show just for me?

:-[   umm.... it's just a show?  :-\

The man who was attacked claimed that one of the black unions guys said that to his face. I simply posted that here.

{blush} Ooops. Sorry.  :-[
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2009, 08:12:37 AM »

:-[   umm.... it's just a show?  :-\

{blush} Ooops. Sorry.  :-[

Jag - you will be happy about this - the bigger black guy in the video I posted threw me a beating Monday night.  He's about 6'4 240lbs jacked.  I can hold my own against most, but this guy is on a different level. 

The smller black guy - Col. Ridenhour - is probably the best in our school and also gave me a beating a few times. 

;D ;D ;D ;D.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 08:25:39 AM »
In my class they are. 

The two black guys in this video are rutheless.  The skinnier one is Col. Ridenhour and is in the marines and trains the iraqi police hand to hand combat.  He just did two tours in Iraq. 

looks like their inspiration was backyard girl fighting.  Just looks like they're frantically bitch slaping eachother.  Doesn't look offective beyond the fact that your opponent might bail ASAP laughing his ass off and unable to fight.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 08:26:08 AM »
I saw the assult victim speak on the news a day or two ago.  I know its only his story but there was some video to support his allegations.

The video splinterhands posted does nothing to support Whorewell's first post, or to support any allegation of a racial epithet hurled at him. Further more, it clearly shows 2 men making counter allegations of their own that the man in the light brown shirt who alleges he was attacked, actually attacked a minister whom they were defending.

The fact that another black guy said "what kind of ni--er are you" is appauling.  So...this guy has a different opinion on healthcare or politics and the union black dude is saying 'your breaking some kind of racial code and deserve a beating'???  How else can we read this?  Definitely points to continued problems in this country.  People are individuals and Americans first, before they belong to any racial group.  We must stop encouraging putting people into different categories.  This is one of the things liberals often do which is inappropriate.  We need to keep pushing for a color blind society where a woman is not criticized for conservative views and a black man can vote however the hell he wants and not feel ridiculed by "his own".

Totally agree with this statement,

...and I'd like to add that a woman should also not be criticized for having liberal views either.  :D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 08:28:47 AM »
Here is the deal Hugo - most of the people have to go to work in the morning, and we do not go for full head strikes in class. 

Like I said, I have done martials arts most of life, including TMA, BJJ, etc, and for me, this works the best.  Whatever floats your boat. 

Additionally, most of the class are military, law enforcement, special forces, and use this stuff every day. 

Its based on WW2 combatives of Fairbairn, Rex Applegate, and Sykes. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 08:30:17 AM »
seriously, look at the video 333, there are several guys slapping away with their heads turned not even looking at their opponent?  WHAT THE FUCK? hahaha... ONLY time I've ever seen that watching two girls go at it.  Proof you can make up anything and con people into taking it serious.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2009, 08:34:16 AM »
the only thing that's missing from your fight video 333 is hair pulling and biting. lol

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 08:35:51 AM »
Jag - you will be happy about this - the bigger black guy in the video I posted threw me a beating Monday night.  He's about 6'4 240lbs jacked.  I can hold my own against most, but this guy is on a different level. 

The smller black guy - Col. Ridenhour - is probably the best in our school and also gave me a beating a few times. 

;D ;D ;D ;D.

Wrong, it doesn't make me happy, ...it makes me ecstatic!!!
Did he leave you with lots of nifty bruises, ...knock out a tooth or two perhaps? :D

what?! ... a girl can dream can't she?  ;D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2009, 08:37:09 AM »

Wrong, it doesn't make me happy, ...it makes me ecstatic!!!
Did he leave you with lots of nifty bruises, ...knock out a tooth or two perhaps? :D

A few. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2009, 08:37:38 AM »
As long as they aren't too liberal...hahaha.  (or excessively conservative).  I think Palin got a raw deal...but also think she was a magnet for some of the less ridiculous criticizm, I'm not a big Palin fan but she was put through the ringer.  Will be interesting to see how the next female conservative is treated by the media.

I can't click on the links at work (not at my private office today).  The only thing I saw was the victim being interviewed on tv.  They played some video in the background but it may not have been the same one.  I just thought it sucked, in general.  I hate politicians, unions, etc putting people in categories with 'expected behaviors'.  We have to get away from that.  Thats why I was excited about Michael Steele.  I don't agree with him on everything but he's a good guy and it mixes up the traditional republican party leadership.  That party needs to be more inclusive and more focused on true conservative economics (or we need a third party...but thats unlikely to happen). 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2009, 08:40:09 AM »
Here is the deal Hugo - most of the people have to go to work in the morning, and we do not go for full head strikes in class. 

Like I said, I have done martials arts most of life, including TMA, BJJ, etc, and for me, this works the best.  Whatever floats your boat. 

Additionally, most of the class are military, law enforcement, special forces, and use this stuff every day. 

Its based on WW2 combatives of Fairbairn, Rex Applegate, and Sykes. 
explain to me why you would be completely looking away from your opponent while frantically slapping away?  I mean really, you've been in martial arts most of your life and you don't see that as totally laughable?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2009, 08:40:27 AM »
A few. 

You've just warmed the cockles of my heart!  ;D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2009, 08:41:54 AM »
Hugo  - check this out

http://www.attackproof.com/PRAISE-FOR-ATTACKPROOF-self-defense-training.html

Im not saying its better or worse thana nything, but we have had Navy Seals, Marine Scouts, Marine Spec. Op. Medics, Cops, Narcs, Corrections Offciers, all come for training.  

The leader of the school trains Iraqi police hand to hand to combat and is a Col. in the Marines, did a tour in GW1 and 2 tours in GW2.  

We have MMA guys, etc.  Its not about a three round bout in a ring.  Its about a 10-15 second fight in the street.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2009, 08:45:13 AM »
explain to me why you would be completely looking away from your opponent while frantically slapping away?  I mean really, you've been in martial arts most of your life and you don't see that as totally laughable?

The premise is that fights in the street are not predictable or go according to a color by numbers situation and that you have to be able to hit and strike and deal with any situation. 

I did BJJ for over a year and would not trust that in a bar fight or street scenario.