Author Topic: Arvilla: Biggest scamartist in getbig history ?  (Read 9455 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Arvilla: Biggest scamartist in getbig history ?
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2009, 11:53:54 AM »
Who cares? Any Getbigger that says they wouldn't take pictures for a supplement if a company came calling are full of shit. Good for Arvilla.
lol

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »
Who cares? Any Getbigger that says they wouldn't take pictures for a supplement if a company came calling are full of shit. Good for Arvilla.
Bullseye.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2009, 01:27:26 PM »
 I was sceptical before but I will now purchase this product on the strength of Arvilla's gains whilst using it!
O

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »
BeserkFury is right this time.

Arvilla has made improvements.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »
when i first clicked on the link to that advertisment, i honest to god thought it was a joke, and that some industrious getbigger took those ridiculous "tough alley shots" of arvilla, and created a fake plasmosis ad with them.

why anyone would want to use on of the worst, genetically stunted bodybuilders on the planet in their ads is out of my realm of understanding........... ....those photos of mike are so ridiculous in so many ways................the blacks/white, standing in your stonewashed 501 jeans looking tough in an alley........is so WWf Trading card, or R&B album cover via 1994.

really is amazing, they got the WORST, SHITTIEST bodybuilder on the planet to whore the SHITTIEST product on the planet............its only fitting

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2009, 02:00:23 PM »
Maybe ill try some of that plassmosis too hahahaha

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2009, 02:23:41 PM »
He looks like shit... horrible shape and wrinkly loose looking skin... pretty pathetic that they're actually gonna use those gay pictures to represent their company.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2009, 02:25:41 PM »
when i first clicked on the link to that advertisment, i honest to god thought it was a joke, and that some industrious getbigger took those ridiculous "tough alley shots" of arvilla, and created a fake plasmosis ad with them.

why anyone would want to use on of the worst, genetically stunted bodybuilders on the planet in their ads is out of my realm of understanding........... ....those photos of mike are so ridiculous in so many ways................the blacks/white, standing in your stonewashed 501 jeans looking tough in an alley........is so WWf Trading card, or R&B album cover via 1994.

really is amazing, they got the WORST, SHITTIEST bodybuilder on the planet to whore the SHITTIEST product on the planet............its only fitting

Sooooo, what you're telling us is if you were a Plazmosis exec this ad campaign would have been a no-go?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2009, 02:28:09 PM »
He looks like shit... horrible shape and wrinkly loose looking skin... pretty pathetic that they're actually gonna use those gay pictures to represent their company.

If you're in better shape post a pic. :)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2009, 02:33:44 PM »

hey Mike might not be the best bodybuilder on the planet but he's in the top 100 or so.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »

Sooooo, what you're telling us is if you were a Plazmosis exec this ad campaign would have been a no-go?

well i probably wouldnt have come any near this far if i was a GBN Executive............... ........i dont think i would have chosen king kamali to take charge of my "ad campaigns"    in the first place.

and thta last quote about arvilla being one of the top 100 bodybuilders in the country, im really hoping that was a joke.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2009, 02:43:29 PM »
Mike, why, mike why????????????? oh god, this is dissappointing as all hell

Hows that testing of protein powders coming along?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2009, 02:47:28 PM »
arvilla!!!! RUN!!!!! They are planning to rape you like lawrence of arabia!!!! :o :o :o :o :o
A

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »
Disgusted and King Kamali were exposed and run of the board a couple of months ago for trying to sell sugar water as a magic powder better known as plazmosis. Arvilla was one of our best allies at the time in exposing the frauds.

Looks like he had second thoughts. What do you guys think ? Liar and scamartist or just a naieve opportunist ?

http://www.gbnscience.com/aom1.htm

So who's the 'athlete' that's featured?

;D

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »
LOL!  .....let me address this right now  ok
King (who despite all the abuse he has taken here/i have always liked and gotten along with) how we first started talking was my ex-girlfriend has his phone number in her cell-phone (she was going to NJ almost every other weekend to the "Sound Factory) long story short e-mailed King/dumped the skank and got with the love of my life (Laura),stayed in touch with KIng over the years (reviewed his Videos/Dvd's on his old website)
King wanted me to try his product (yes plazmosis) as i was getting ready for 3 shows (i had to "buy it" lol there were no freebies)
tried it liked it (and got the trainers at my gym to try it a few of them compete as well) they liked it
so "whipped up" a quick "lil endorsement" for his website  (King doesn't give me a dime!/im glad to help out a friend/plus i believe in the product ...despite the "blasting" it get's here)
that's it! (it's not a cure for cancer but it does what it's supposed to do!)
 ;)

Wow they couldnt comp you a couple for your time at least?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2009, 04:22:14 PM »
and not for nothing "dov", you are bit of a "johnny come lately" who posts a bit sporadically so who are you to call anyone a noob?

you are quite the sub 5000 bitch too bro

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »
you are quite the sub 5000 bitch too bro

i will change my name to "johnnycomelately"  . 

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »
LOL!  .....let me address this right now  ok
King (who despite all the abuse he has taken here/i have always liked and gotten along with) how we first started talking was my ex-girlfriend has his phone number in her cell-phone (she was going to NJ almost every other weekend to the "Sound Factory) long story short e-mailed King/dumped the skank and got with the love of my life (Laura),stayed in touch with KIng over the years (reviewed his Videos/Dvd's on his old website)
King wanted me to try his product (yes plazmosis) as i was getting ready for 3 shows (i had to "buy it" lol there were no freebies)
tried it liked it (and got the trainers at my gym to try it a few of them compete as well) they liked it
so "whipped up" a quick "lil endorsement" for his website  (King doesn't give me a dime!/im glad to help out a friend/plus i believe in the product ...despite the "blasting" it get's here)
that's it! (it's not a cure for cancer but it does what it's supposed to do!)
 ;)
Being an opportunist is what life is all about. So, no big deal that Mike took teh offer . However, what he did'nt do is to capitalize on his assets.

Mike, like a lot of us, puts a lot of time/effort into his body and should be rewarded($$, future opportunities, etc) for accepting. He bought the supps several times(even got others to buy/use them) . I'm assuming that he received absolutely nothing in return. The Golden rule applies: If you're good enough at something, never do it for free. For instance, take my dubious attempt at Mr GBIII...I would have NEVER done that contest if there was'nt $$ to be possibly collected.

Mike gives a lot for teh BB lifestyle and ,unfortunately, got punked.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2009, 04:41:29 PM »
and not for nothing "dov", you are bit of a "johnny come lately" who posts a bit sporadically so who are you to call anyone a noob?
Let me remind you that I placed 2nd in teh Mr GBIII contest, so I can come and go as I please.  ;D

Besides, don't you have to go tie off your cock and prance around on teh stage for the schmoes? LOL :o

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2009, 04:43:00 PM »

Besides, don't you have to go tie off your cock and prance around on teh stage for the schmoes? LOL :o

i have alot of time to kill till saturday, my friend

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2009, 04:44:09 PM »
i have alot of time to kill till saturday, my friend
haha...Go get 'em Tiger!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2009, 04:45:29 PM »
Mike, why, mike why?????????????

Because Ephedra Leaf and Maize starches wasn't cutting it (pun intended). He needed something stronger.  :D

newmom

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2009, 04:58:30 PM »
Yet, I pose 1000times better and bigger than you. 8)

good god at those quads :o

newmom

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2009, 05:00:20 PM »
mike you look great and dont get me started on laura..her pics on facebook I wanna yank her blonde hair out

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2009, 05:01:14 PM »
mike you look great and dont get me started on laura..her pics on facebook I wanna yank her blonde hair out

i got something for you to yank