Author Topic: Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee talks on the phone as a woman asks a question at a town  (Read 3542 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I dont care what color you are - WTF is wrong with the person - complete lack of respect for people.

That is her JOB - she is there to represent her district, to talk to the people, and to answer a cell phone in the middle of someone asking her something, utter disrespect.

I hope that the people in her district would boot her out of there.

I know that if my congressperson in my district ever did that, I would be the first person emailing him or her, and asking for a full fledge apology and why they have a complete lack of respect.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
RON FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

OF THE WORLD!!!!

;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
hey, atleast we have a full fledged ct'er as a senator right?

thats gotta count for something?

woops, she's a rep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I'm almost speechless.   :-\  She couldn't address the issue (of course she was being rude), she said the video may have been doctored??, and she went third person at the end.  I can't believe we put people like this in public office. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
The video doctored?  Does she think people are that stupid?

James

Obama camp plants fake doctor, Che fan at Jackson Lee forum

Obama camp plants fake doctor, Che fan at Jackson Lee forum
 by Matt Bramanti · 08/13/2009 8:05 am

I was reading the Chron’s piece about Sheila Jackson Lee’s town hall, when something caught my eye:

One supporter, Dr. Roxana Mayer, a physician who does not live in Jackson Lee’s district, praised the reform plan for overhauling a broken system.

“I don’t know what there is in the bill that creates such panic,” she said.

In this video, Mayer claims to be a general practitioner, eliciting applause and even a hug from Queen Sheila:

I’m not sure why, but something didn’t smell right. So my colleagues and I did a little digging, and wouldn’t you know it? Roxana Mayer is, like, totally not a doctor.

But she is an Obama campaign volunteer.

Our own David Jennings secured a phone interview, in which Mayer admitted to impersonating a physician, saying — get this — she thought it would help her credibility. (It didn’t.)

Now here’s where it spins off into a whole new dimension of weird. See the bug-eyed woman seated behind not-doctor Mayer?

Look familiar?

Yes, that little ray of sunshine, who accompanied Mayer to the meeting, is none other than Maria Isabel, the unhinged moonbat who ran a Barack Obama campaign office, complete with Che Guevara flag.

Hell, she’s even wearing the exact same outfit she wore the last time we mocked her!

A word of advice to budding political operatives: when you need two plants, try to pick people smarter than actual plants.

This isn’t brain surgery.

Full article here
http://lonestartimes.com/2009/08/13/obama-camp-plants-fake-doc-che-fan-at-jackson-lee-forum/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The video doctored?  Does she think people are that stupid?

Are you kidding Shoot????

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
R