Author Topic: American in Colombian Prison  (Read 5441 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: American in Colombian Prison
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »
i love colombia, i love pony maltas too! hahaha

still a pretty cool country, if farc wasnt as strong as it is over there it would be paradise in south america...  ;D

more political these days but still your worst enemy if you're a visitor and want to take a bus ride from city - city, all friendly skies?  once saw a nice property outside of cali with 7 ft tall fence and electric to boot.  how many more Shakiras in Barranquilla?

Oh...Monica!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 11:58:44 PM »
sorry loverboy...ron said no more racist stuff from me and a couple others.  i guess he gave u a pass to keep going.  but he and mods like trannies...so i'll give what they want and u too.  :-\

thats a very convincing dude then

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 12:03:50 AM »
Cali is beautiful, specially if you go during the fiestas de cali, in december, that is a nonstop party, loved it... and the ladies... uffff you cant compare them, their accent, their personallities, everything... its just great...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 03:10:27 AM »
Cali is beautiful, specially if you go during the fiestas de cali, in december, that is a nonstop party, loved it... and the ladies... uffff you cant compare them, their accent, their personallities, everything... its just great...
legal age is 12 thats why divcon likes it  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2009, 04:03:10 AM »
i want to marry a turk/kurd one day cause it fits better
but no problem fucking a nasty latina right now

but please don't show me that tranny
you need to break away from that backward sexist manipulative male dominated shitty so called culture and step into modern times ...that's why you live in germany

kurd turkish woman is ok but if you do it to be able to control them you lost on progress my friend

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2009, 08:24:27 AM »
legal age is 12 thats why divcon likes it  ;D

man...u dudes keep altering my username (divcon (i'm real) , divcum (must be from my patricia posts), etc.) .  that's not cool.  look at my post. i have fought against underage posting on getdumb and stand firm on the matter.  ok...i think patricia hot, cant do nothing about that cause ron thinks also and gave me the go ahead  :-\.  sounds odd dont it.

Oh...Monica!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2009, 09:07:35 AM »
you need to break away from that backward sexist manipulative male dominated shitty so called culture and step into modern times ...that's why you live in germany

kurd turkish woman is ok but if you do it to be able to control them you lost on progress my friend

no i just love their looks and we have the same culture that's why