Author Topic: What caused the massive influx of Arabs into Europe?  (Read 2142 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: What caused the massive influx of Arabs into Europe?
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 06:19:28 PM »
Slow conquest?

Exactly, watch the birth rates of these immigrants will be sky high, while Europeans stay low. If they can't beat you in a fight they will breed you out of your own country.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 10:56:05 AM »
I think the reasons are the same for why the U.S. allows so many illegals into the country as well...Bleeding heart types in both europe and the U.S. have gained enough control over the policies and have shown little empathy for it's own citizens in relation to overly accomodating foreigners that slowly destroying the fabric of civilized society. Any attempts to speak out against this will have one labeled a xenophobe or a racist, so one must simply watch, powerlessly as their homeland gets altered horribly.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 11:11:20 AM »
I think the reasons are the same for why the U.S. allows so many illegals into the country as well...Bleeding heart types in both europe and the U.S. have gained enough control over the policies and have shown little empathy for it's own citizens in relation to overly accomodating foreigners that slowly destroying the fabric of civilized society. Any attempts to speak out against this will have one labeled a xenophobe or a racist, so one must simply watch, powerlessly as their homeland gets altered horribly.
Absolutely 100% true,thats what happened in the UK.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2009, 01:17:54 PM »
And it's Long story

Please tell me a little more, I have time...
S

body88

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 02:33:45 PM »
Simple, like the US, these people can create a better life in the UK.  Relaxed immigration laws and tolerance compounds the issue.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 02:52:48 PM »

Spot on right there.

In the US, the almighty vote is worth more than the future of the nation to the ruling political elites.