Author Topic: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!  (Read 23911 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!
« Reply #200 on: August 17, 2009, 06:15:07 PM »
I can tell you that I drove impaired ONE time... in my whole life... when I was 22.

I always get someone else to drive or call a cab... I'm sorry my standard is a little higher than yours when it comes to that.

so you had intent to murder that day?  if we used your logic yes you did, you were an adult so no excuse :-*

i never have more than a drink or two when i'm driving so i guess don't have "intent" to murder 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2009, 06:16:50 PM »
No, I'm just not gay.

I could totally see having a pet for company but really wouldn't go all gay over the experience and let shit get out of perspective.

sorry but as much as you like to think it, you're not a "manly man" for not caring about dogs :)

E
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #202 on: August 17, 2009, 06:20:40 PM »
LOL after he is a convicted felon that's when you decide to be a fan, and they say chicks love the bad boy

since when isn't there outrage over torture and murder?  how many times are you going to spout off that nonsense in each of your stupid posts?

when an nfl player tortures and murders a human being you will see more coverage, ok? ::)

E

fuck you earl....
DAWG

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: August 17, 2009, 06:22:31 PM »

when an nfl player tortures and murders a human being you will see more coverage, ok? ::)

E

and yea thats it...he's an NFL player so thats the reason...has nothing to do with what he did.It has more to do with who he is....
DAWG

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: August 17, 2009, 06:27:35 PM »
lol..earl is totally owning the simple minded "gay-for-vick" trolls on this thread

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #205 on: August 17, 2009, 06:28:49 PM »

and yea thats it...he's an NFL player so thats the reason...has nothing to do with what he did.It has more to do with who he is....

yeah it has to do with who he is, here's a guy with a $100 million contract fighting and torturing dogs

normally when people have money and a career, they don't feel the need to risk their livlihood, if you have something to lose you will take far less uneccessary risks

it just shows what a sick sadistic piece of shit he is, he still couldn't resist his urge to torture innocent life even with all those millions and fame

and fuck you too :-*

E
E

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »
looks like a lotta "dudes" on this thread would love to do the "down low" with michael vick

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #207 on: August 17, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »
lol..earl is totally owning the simple minded "gay-for-vick" trolls on this thread

just another day on getbig my friend, just another day :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #208 on: August 17, 2009, 06:30:51 PM »
looks like a lotta "dudes" on this thread would love to do the "down low" with michael vick

just ask whoopi goldberg, it's a part of their culture :-\

E
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #209 on: August 17, 2009, 06:37:02 PM »
sorry but as much as you like to think it, you're not a "manly man" for not caring about dogs :)

E

You people are foolish with the animal thing.

I wouldn't hurt one and believe Vick is an ass but he's served the time.

If you petwits spent this much time chasing down child molesters we wouldn't need Megan's or registered sex offenders laws.

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: August 17, 2009, 06:43:56 PM »
just ask whoopi goldberg, it's a part of their culture :-\

E

yes, i'd love to see someone read that explicit charge list to that bitch when she was defending him

absolutely absurd.  i suppose segregation was just a "cultural thing", too

tu holmes argument that "wrong" is open for debate may be true, but the concept of "evil" is completely clear with people, and this was definitely evil

i doubt the guys on this thread are bad people.  like i said, they're basically just gay for vick

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 17, 2009, 06:46:16 PM »

If you petwits spent this much time chasing down child molesters we wouldn't need Megan's or registered sex offenders laws.
exactly....child molesters have gotten less time than Vick do you see this earl chump spouting off at the mouth about this injustice?...no because he's a super fan.he puts more weight into his precious NFL than real life shit....
 as a matter of fact I don't see hardly anyone on this thread thats so outraged by this vick thing posting on the political board about real issues that effect people...as long as there puppies are safe lol... ::)

DAWG

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2009, 06:46:45 PM »
so you had intent to murder that day?  if we used your logic yes you did, you were an adult so no excuse :-*

i never have more than a drink or two when i'm driving so i guess don't have "intent" to murder 8)

E

No... As I said... I didn't give a shit and intended on doing what I want to do.

You're full of crap, but that's ok.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »
exactly....child molesters have gotten less time than Vick do you see this earl chump spouting off at the mouth about this injustice?...no because he's a super fan.he puts more weight into his precious NFL than real life shit....
 as a matter of fact I don't see hardly anyone on this thread thats so outraged by this vick thing posting on the political board about real issues that effect people...as long as there puppies are safe lol... ::)

Everyone has served less time than Vick... People convicted of manslaughter... sex offenders... lots of people.

But, you put someone's dog down and oh my god... it's the end of the word and that person is EVIL.

If this guy is what these people are worried about then they must all be millionaires with no problems because I don't see this as a big deal in the real world at all.

I guess I'm just a sociopath though. ::)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 17, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »
Everyone has served less time than Vick... People convicted of manslaughter... sex offenders... lots of people.

But, you put someone's dog down and oh my god... it's the end of the word and that person is EVIL.

If this guy is what these people are worried about then they must all be millionaires with no problems because I don't see this as a big deal in the real world at all.

I guess I'm just a sociopath though. ::)

No fukin doubt bro...your spot on...
DAWG

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #215 on: August 17, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »

This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death **(with jumper cables, while laughing)**

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #216 on: August 17, 2009, 06:54:44 PM »
This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death **(with jumper cables, while laughing)**

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.

Sounds like the CIA's alternative interrogation methods to me. Should those guys be refused jobs?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 17, 2009, 06:56:23 PM »
He's a piece of trash, but the guy did his time and paid a price.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 17, 2009, 06:56:47 PM »

did you support pres bush and his water boarding torture of human beings?And if not why are you not so adamantly posting against it on the political forum?

Sounds like the CIA's alternative interrogation methods to me. Should those guys be refused jobs?

exactly my point...nail on head...
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #219 on: August 17, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »

when did anybody say they wouldn't mind a child molester in the league?

why do "vickwits" keep assuming that people don't care about other people?

again there is an accident, and then there is intent, two different things

E
E

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #220 on: August 17, 2009, 06:57:15 PM »

link?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #221 on: August 17, 2009, 06:58:35 PM »
No... As I said... I didn't give a shit and intended on doing what I want to do.

You're full of crap, but that's ok.

full of crap about what, drinking?  i rarely drink i'm "boring" :P

E
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 17, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »
when did anybody say they wouldn't mind a child molester in the league?

E

you are aware theres a whole world outside of the NFL & sports.....
DAWG

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #223 on: August 17, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »
did you support pres bush and his water boarding torture of human beings?And if not why are you not so adamantly posting against it on the political forum?

oh, i do!

by the way, do you feel segregation was "just a cultural thing"? :)  ???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #224 on: August 17, 2009, 07:01:24 PM »

who are the known child molesters in the nfl?  all the "regular guy" child molestors i hear about get more than 2 years in prison, rightfully so

stop reaching ::)

E
E