Author Topic: Would you hit a woman? Yes or No  (Read 7886 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
Re: Would you hit a woman? Yes or No
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2009, 09:04:48 AM »
Ment to add a pic...She can kick my ass and I would love it..

join the club.  she'd try to kick your a$$ and you'd be trying to feel her up.  guaranteed...she'd figure it and get disgusted at the situation given she thought she had a handle on but it's u with the hand problems.  well...that's life.   
Oh...Monica!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 09:50:17 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2009, 10:16:12 AM »
never did, never will.

Men don't hit women, no matter what.

My last GF was as crazy as a fucking loon and attacked me all the time, closed fists and all. i would just laugh and block her attack until she tired out and then fuck her in the ass as punishment

Seriously, there's a lot of big bros here....if you haul off and blast your girl you are going to fuck her up pretty bad. i couldn't live with that

If someone were to ever hit MY daughter I would stick a double barrel shotgun up their ass and pull the trigger

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2009, 11:08:47 AM »
If you're woman enough to hit, you're woman enough to get hit back..

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2009, 11:11:35 AM »
never did, never will.

Men don't hit women, no matter what.

My last GF was as crazy as a fucking loon and attacked me all the time, closed fists and all. i would just laugh and block her attack until she tired out and then fuck her in the ass as punishment

Seriously, there's a lot of big bros here....if you haul off and blast your girl you are going to fuck her up pretty bad. i couldn't live with that

If someone were to ever hit MY daughter I would stick a double barrel shotgun up their ass and pull the trigger
I had a bitch put a cigarette out on my face one night while bouncing,so she got a knee into the face
Fuck it,equal rights

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2009, 11:17:50 AM »
No I wouldnt hit a women, I would just say get you bitch back in the kitchen and make me a pie ;)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2009, 11:25:29 AM »
when a woman hits me, i lick her pussy very gently, just once.

then they feel bad for doing it, and offer to blow me.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2009, 11:27:13 AM »
when a woman hits me, i lick her pussy very gently, just once.

then they feel bad for doing it, and offer to blow me.
Haha fucking class

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2009, 11:34:31 AM »
If my kids were in danger or self defense it would have to be done.

Some people won't let you walk away.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2009, 11:57:48 AM »
Never.

If they attack you, submit them gracefully and with mercy.

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »
The reason why a man shouldn't hit a man is because a civilised woman should know her place and not hit a man in the first place.

I don't know what I would do with a crazy bitch trying to hit me.

same thing happened with my father.
when I was 15, he started to beat me up for no reason, he was mad because my mom just divorced him.

so I let him beat me up without replying for about 1 minutes, he was punching me in the face and everything but you know.. who beats his father ?
but after an other 30 seconds he wouldn't stop so I knocked him a few times in the face

we didn't speak for 3 years afterward

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2009, 12:06:21 PM »
Never.

If they attack you, submit them gracefully and with mercy.

Why?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »
I had a bitch put a cigarette out on my face one night while bouncing,so she got a knee into the face
Fuck it,equal rights

Come on tells us the aftermath. Did she suffer a broken nose, or brain damage, cracked skull?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »
If my kids were in danger or self defense it would have to be done.

Some people won't let you walk away.
Agreed I have had a dangerous crazy ex like that.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2009, 12:12:45 PM »
Women aren't any better beings than us men, lets forget that already...

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2009, 12:17:47 PM »
Why?

I was taught to not hit women, maybe the liberal scene is different today.

dustin

« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »
Would I hit a woman? No.

Would I hit a fucking whore? Yes.

Fucking whores need to be put in their place. Especially drunk ones that flail and think they can get away with attacking a man. I haven't hit a whore yet but I've thrown a couple to the ground and restrained them. Wish I would have used more excessive force though, that's my only regret.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2009, 02:08:35 PM »
If ya feel like you have to hit a woman, dont!
My ex was crazy as hell. I came home from partying late one night. She made a bunch of accusations for no reason, got all fired up and start breaking shit in my house. Needless to say I am not going to sit around and let her knock my TV over, break my fan, and go for the stereo. I drug her out my house by her arm. So she walks half a mile to her moms, her moms calls police and they come and arrest me?WTF? ''Charges'' were later dropped but woman have an emotional hold over police when it comes to violence. If she's cryin' your going to jail, no matter what.
It's embarrassing to say your in jail for domestic violence but I will tell you that any man in my shoes would have done the same. I work too hard for my shit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2009, 02:16:51 PM »
What if it was that UFC chick, or that Ali chick and they were throwin' a beatin' on your ass?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2009, 02:17:57 PM »
If ya feel like you have to hit a woman, dont!
My ex was crazy as hell. I came home from partying late one night. She made a bunch of accusations for no reason, got all fired up and start breaking shit in my house. Needless to say I am not going to sit around and let her knock my TV over, break my fan, and go for the stereo. I drug her out my house by her arm. So she walks half a mile to her moms, her moms calls police and they come and arrest me?WTF? ''Charges'' were later dropped but woman have an emotional hold over police when it comes to violence. If she's cryin' your going to jail, no matter what.
It's embarrassing to say your in jail for domestic violence but I will tell you that any man in my shoes would have done the same. I work too hard for my shit.

thats crazy.........i had almost the same exact thing happen to me.........this girl i was dating lost he mind, and started melting down at me in front of a gas station........yelling, crying, slapping, the whole 9.................so the attendant, a fat woman, calls the cops and says i am getting violent with this girl, now mind you i was doing nothing but preventing her from hitting me.............cops get out of the car, and fucking arrest me.................for no fucking reason................of course those charges were dropped as well, but what the fuck is wrong with society.

these women say they are "equals", no different then a man, and dont wasnt any special treatment............... ...but that is just setdressing, everything has to be different.............se xual politics, child custody, divorce, spousal abuse..............they dont want to be treated as equals, they want to be put on a pedestal, and then taken off that pedestal when it suits them.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2009, 02:24:36 PM »
If my father would hit me I would probably hit him back though. He needs to toughen up

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Classic!

;D
S

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »

thats crazy.........i had almost the same exact thing happen to me.........this girl i was dating lost he mind, and started melting down at me in front of a gas station........yelling, crying, slapping, the whole 9.................so the attendant, a fat woman, calls the cops and says i am getting violent with this girl, now mind you i was doing nothing but preventing her from hitting me.............cops get out of the car, and fucking arrest me.................for no fucking reason................of course those charges were dropped as well, but what the fuck is wrong with society.

these women say they are "equals", no different then a man, and dont wasnt any special treatment............... ...but that is just setdressing, everything has to be different.............se xual politics, child custody, divorce, spousal abuse..............they dont want to be treated as equals, they want to be put on a pedestal, and then taken off that pedestal when it suits them.
I agree. And there's always 2 sides to a story. I aint gonna lie I used to look down on guys that got into it with their girl/wife whatever, but being that I was in a messed up situation myself I now look into the whole story.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2009, 02:52:39 PM »
If it were for self defense I would even hit a dog

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2009, 03:59:07 PM »
I would

well what do you mean by "hiting" her?

a slap or two just to "make myself clear", yes.

kicking her ass real bad, i dont think i could do it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2009, 04:03:14 PM »
you hit me first, i hit you back

if you can't handle that, don't hit me ;)

E
E