Author Topic: It's Friday night on getbig...  (Read 6555 times)

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
Re: It's Friday night on getbig...
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 08:16:28 PM »
I've managed to do is drink most of a bottle of Hayman Hill Meritage and grill some ribeyes. 
a decent cigar would complete this

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »
a decent cigar would complete this

Unfortunately, I'm a non-smoker.  Perhaps I should take a cue from Arnold and get a box of Cubans.
Ron: "I am lazy."

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 08:21:29 PM »
P

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 08:30:25 PM »
Just came home. Watching the Sox game. Frank Viola is tied with Tony Gwynn for the greatest sounding voice in baseball.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 08:35:32 PM »
Just came home. Watching the Sox game. Frank Viola is tied with Tony Gwynn for the greatest sounding voice in baseball.

you're bating me aren't you?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »
you're bating me aren't you?
I don't know what that means. I was just excited Viola is doing the game. Takes me back to the days of Danny Darwin and Greg Harris.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 08:42:05 PM »
I don't know what that means. I was just excited Viola is doing the game. Takes me back to the days of Danny Darwin and Greg Harris.

your bating me as in you know i have nothing going on tonight and that I get off on talking about how tony gwynn has the whitest voice in the world?

tony gwynn makes carlton banks look like Louis Farrakhan.

since we are on the topic, I totally suggest getting the "Extra Innings " package from your cable system so you have access to like every game.  Once you get that package, you need to hear mark grace call a game for the Diamondbacks- he is the SHIT

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 08:46:11 PM »
your bating me as in you know i have nothing going on tonight and that I get off on talking about how tony gwynn has the whitest voice in the world?

tony gwynn makes carlton banks look like Louis Farrakhan.

since we are on the topic, I totally suggest getting the "Extra Innings " package from your cable system so you have access to like every game.  Once you get that package, you need to hear mark grace call a game for the Diamondbacks- he is the SHIT
You're right, my buddy has it so i get to see a few out of town games. I like Hawk Harrelson in Chicago. He used to do games around here before my time. Eck has been doing games for NESN since Remy has been out. Amazing color guy IMO.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 08:50:44 PM »
You're right, my buddy has it so i get to see a few out of town games. I like Hawk Harrelson in Chicago. He used to do games around here before my time. Eck has been doing games for NESN since Remy has been out. Amazing color guy IMO.

remy is awesome.  him and that wop (i forgot his last name) are great

i've never heard eckersely announce but i assume he is good.  I like how eckersly is doing play by play for the sox but he only played for them for like a couple of years

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 08:54:06 PM »
remy is awesome.  him and that wop (i forgot his last name) are great

i've never heard eckersely announce but i assume he is good.  I like how eckersly is doing play by play for the sox but he only played for them for like a couple of years
He played 8 years here 78-84 and 98. It's sad i knew that off the top of my head haha, but obviously made his biggest mark with Oakland. Remy is coming back next month i guess.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 08:56:16 PM »
He played 8 years here 78-84 and 98. It's sad i knew that off the top of my head haha, but obviously made his biggest mark with Oakland. Remy is coming back next month i guess.

okay, he played more than "a couple" of seasons at Boston but , like you said, he had a greater impact in his Oakland years

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 08:59:43 PM »
Will you be hanging out posting tonight, or do you plan to split?

Not much going on here.  Enjoying some booze and bullying "pellius"  The usual.

hugestatus

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 09:01:34 PM »

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »
 Okay.. Picture this:

I'm sitting in my underwear and wearing a Blackhawks sweater. I have a big wad of Skoal wintergren in my mouth spitting in an empty water bottle. My dog is laying on my bed and on my LimeWire5 I have ' ..you know it's hard out here for a pimp..' playing as I type. My girl has to work at 6am tomorrow so it's just me and you all lame fuckers...

- Block!
?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2009, 09:08:18 PM »
Okay.. Picture this:

I'm sitting in my underwear and wearing a Blackhawks sweater. I have a big wad of Skoal wintergren in my mouth spitting in an empty water bottle. My dog is laying on my bed and on my LimeWire5 I have ' ..you know it's hard out here for a pimp..' playing as I type. My girl has to work at 6am tomorrow so it's just me and you all lame fuckers...

- Block!

lol at someone who chews tobacco calling other people "lame"

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2009, 09:09:47 PM »
lol at someone who chews tobacco calling other people "lame"
Bitch, please! Dipping On longcut Skoal Wintergreen is one of the coolest, hippest most DOWN thing one can ever do. Some skydive, some bungeejump... some dip while posting on Getbig. Dude, where have you been?

- Block!
?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »
Okay.. Picture this:

- Block!

I thought you were a fag ???
P

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2009, 09:14:29 PM »
I thought you were a fag ???
Relax, man! I am...I am! 'my girl' is a relative term. We're still on when you visit Chicago, don't worry... Just keep it on the dL here.

"...turn my swaaaaagg ooonnnnnn...." Not only is that Cormier's new ringtone but what's playing on my Limewire right now as I type. Dog is still asleep... I have to pee but I am so lazy and relaxed I don't want to get up or miss a thing on Getbig.

- Block.
?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2009, 09:15:14 PM »
Bitch, please! Dipping On longcut Skoal Wintergreen is one of the coolest, hippest most DOWN thing one can ever do. Some skydive, some bungeejump... some dip while posting on Getbig. Dude, where have you been?

- Block!

nothing in the world cooler then white guys keepin' it real and and having a good dip now and again.............someth ing very cathartic about packing it down, selecting the perfect spitter............i just wish it didnt make my gumline recede so quickly :-[ :-[

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2009, 09:18:11 PM »

I find empty Gatorade bottles make the best spitters. I have a buddy who swear that empty bottles of Dr. Pepper have better aesthetics than the Gatorade bottle but I'm a creature of habit.

The bite..the burn then the calming feeling a phatty of Skoal is one of my most simple pleasures in life.

My gums haven't receeded...just my hairline.  :-[

- Block!
?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2009, 09:20:59 PM »

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »

that truly was hilarious..............b lack people are so funny ;D ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2009, 09:43:43 PM »
Goatboy is considering going to sleep, unless it gets a whole lot less lame around here in a hurry.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2009, 10:31:30 PM »
I guess you've been out for hours

WeiB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I needed some time out from Dubai, India.
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »
who the hells "sandra" ?