Author Topic: I mean 90% of all Bodybuilders must be the dumbest people on this planet right?  (Read 2687 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
well no shit.  any other "sport" on the planet requires 4-5 hours a day, 7 days a week at least.  "bodybuilding" just requires 1 square cm of ass cheek and 3 trips to the gym a week.

many guys would be in the gym 4-5 hours a day if they felt it would be beneficial

E
E

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Yes Debussey only has a IQ of 52.
A RETARD for sure
U

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
well no shit.  any other "sport" on the planet requires 4-5 hours a day, 7 days a week at least.  "bodybuilding" just requires 1 square cm of ass cheek and 3 trips to the gym a week.

Spot on.

Cardio is hard, that's why most "bodybuilders" are either fat or drink only protein shakes all day.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
I mean think about it the rist that are involved in this "sport"

1) You bust your ass in the gym 24/7
2) You cannot hold a family - and if you can they suffer costantly from your egoistic lifestyle
3) Getting in trouble with the law or risking getting trouble witht he law because you take and buy illegal substances
4) Risking huge finacial and health risks because you shoot drugs
5) Cannot hold a job and need to do G4P leads to a sure way to get one day fucked in the ass for money
6) Zero chance to get anywhere in this "sport" think about it - the chances that your ever crack Top 10 and make some form of money are practicly zero.

The list is endlessm, all for one thing and one thing only - too look bigger then Joe Normal - any normal person, any person that would have some brain would look at the odds and say... Fuck that I go tot he gym I stay healty I don't take drugs.

::)

yawn