Author Topic: Epic white genetics  (Read 7062 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Epic white genetics
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »
I've heard that Africans were just as much to blame for American Slavery as white Americans.

Is that true?
S

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2009, 07:03:43 PM »
Fucking spastic!

Your darkies are only capable of spewing the 'piss and moan' song fed to you by your jewish handlers.

LOL, you sad bastards were not even capable of establishing your own civil rights movement, the jews did it all; dirty fucking schwarz bastard!

Hang on, I'll just go and grab my race card and piss and moan about those Barbary Pirates LOL, you knobber!

Christ, another cry baby spastic wog in denial!

In total, according to the Britsh Crime Survey, there were 280,000 racially motivated crimes.

98,000 of them were committed by whites against ethnic minorities.
182,000 were committed against white people by non-whites.

The British Crime Survey (2000) found that the number of racially motivated incidents committed against ethnic minorities fell from 143,000 in 1995 to 98,000 in 1999 (down 32%)

A Home Office report revealed that of the 22 homicides classified as racially motivated between 2001-04, the majority of victims (12 cases) were white.

So, lets do the maths:

35% of racially motivated crimes are committed against ethnic minorities; 65% - the majority - are committed against white people.

Ethnic minorities made up around 9% of the population in 1999, this means that 9% of the population is committing 65% of the racially motivated crime.

On the other hand, whites - 91% of the population - are committing just 35% of it

White population is 91%
Ethnic population is 9%

98,000 or 35% of crimes committed against ethnics.
182,000 or 65% of crime committed against Whites.

9% of the population (FILTHY NON WHITES) are causing 65% of racial crimes which is 7.222 times more than what they should be.

91% of the population (WHITES) are causing 35% of racial crimes which is 0.384 times what they should be.

This means that a non-white person is 18.8 times more likely to commit a racially motivated crime than a white person is.

Now, cunt, get back to your street corner in order that you are able to continue pissing off the hard working - and infinitely superior to you - white passers by with your body odour, gormless sclerotic eyes, and penchant for mugging.

lot of intellect in that post............when will blacks realize they are just money-making pets for their jewish handlers??

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2009, 08:01:50 PM »
fuck u and fuck your half breed kids

Bro, u make a couple of intelligent posts, then u have to go and say something like dat??

Are stupid??

I'm  a lil confused as to what your goal is, but comments like that, dnt help your case.

You're very dumb...."oh I'm intelligent but i dnt wana study hard"

Fucking dickhead  ::)

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2009, 08:07:10 PM »
Bro, u make a couple of intelligent posts, then u have to go and say something like dat??

Are stupid??

I'm  a lil confused as to what your goal is, but comments like that, dnt help your case.

You're very dumb...."oh I'm intelligent but i dnt wana study hard"

Fucking dickhead  ::)

i didnt there would b anonther black man from london on get big. how old r u and what part of london r u from? i may know u

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2009, 01:23:11 AM »
I've heard that Africans were just as much to blame for American Slavery as white Americans.

Is that true?

Hell yea they were.  They volunteered didn't they
No Worries 4 me

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2009, 02:23:41 PM »
i didnt there would b anonther black man from london on get big. how old r u and what part of london r u from? i may know u

No u dnt know me, i believe ur from south?

(I take back the 'dickhead' - but u can't go round saying things like dat)....U have a decent amount of intelligence, so use it constructively.

blackbillions

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2009, 07:07:18 PM »
No u dnt know me, i believe ur from south?

(I take back the 'dickhead' - but u can't go round saying things like dat)....U have a decent amount of intelligence, so use it constructively.

oh boy hahahah. decent amount of intelligence, i aint arrogant but i have the potential to be exceptional not decent. yes i am from south London but why wont u tell me what part u r from

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »
oh boy hahahah. decent amount of intelligence, i aint arrogant but i have the potential to be exceptional not decent. yes i am from south London but why wont u tell me what part u r from

North London