Author Topic: Caption this pic  (Read 5871 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Caption this pic
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2009, 04:54:26 AM »
Been in training for a race (racewalking, since the NFL still hasn't called)

I think it was you who said you were a really big fan of The Masked Superstar...I found a clip of him in 1980 when he turned "good" and like you said, because he didn't usually scream and holler, it was very effective whe he did raise his voice...

Great clip and thanks for posting it.  Yes, I think he is the greatest masked wrestler of all-time and one of the most underrated performers.   His psychology was among the best and he was a big guy who could really sell and move.
He was at an indy show here in Raleigh a couple of weeks ago and actually wrestled.  I wanted to go, but wasn't able to.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 06:51:55 AM »
Great clip and thanks for posting it.  Yes, I think he is the greatest masked wrestler of all-time and one of the most underrated performers.   His psychology was among the best and he was a big guy who could really sell and move.
He was at an indy show here in Raleigh a couple of weeks ago and actually wrestled.  I wanted to go, but wasn't able to.

Pussy.

:)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 08:30:36 AM »
Pussy.

:)

haha, I was helping my brother move.  Does that get me a pass?  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2009, 11:56:10 AM »
All kinds. That guy was a true freak between 1998-2005. No one fucked with him back stage either as he had a bad temper and took shit from no one.

Not true.  Everyone said that the only person Steiner didn't try his bullshit out with was Chris Beniot.  Because steiner knew that Chris could match his skills on the floor and wouldn't be fazed at all by his crazy temper.