Author Topic: Cool new comic stuff  (Read 5578 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: COOL NEW COMIC STUFF
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 07:02:41 PM »
Im questioning it right now, you are obviously melting down and cant handle it, you are deleting everything I post, thats not weathering the storm, thats being a pussy and giving in, I thought you were stronger than that Bob.

And I thought you were straight.....guess I was wrong judging by your insisting (and  now arguing) to be able to post your gay/ photoshopped pics.

Does it really mean that much to you?  Does it complete you to spend your time making homoerotic pictures and posting them on a BB board?

You're seriously one fucked up confused loser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 07:04:02 PM »
And I thought you were straight.....guess I was wrong judging by your insisting (and  now arguing) to be able to post your gay/ photoshopped pics.

Does it really mean that much to you?  Does it complete you to spend your time making homoerotic pictures and posting them on a BB board?

bob what gives u the right to talk to him like that
what is your deal w your constant hate on here towards others
w

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »
its only gay if you want it to be stud

We know you do...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 07:06:56 PM »

Its the getbig way, you pass the test or you dont, you are showing extreme weakness tonight 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 07:07:06 PM »
Oh dear........
No doubt about it...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 07:08:08 PM »
We know you do...

its a joke man come on, i do agree here is a lot of closet gay jokes and stuff, too much, needs to stop. some of the pics are funny though.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 07:08:37 PM »
This is a very artistic pic..........very talented artist. The blurry-ness gives it a romantic feel to it. Quite beautiful.

very artistic! I love the way the blurriness suggests the ambiguity of .... identity

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 07:14:04 PM »
very artistic! I love the way the blurriness suggests the ambiguity of .... identity

Exactly. It is a great visual representation of "forbidden love".
No doubt about it...

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »
Exactly. It is a great visual representation of "forbidden love".

A love that dare not speak its name.  How touching

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 07:25:14 PM »
Its the getbig way, you pass the test or you dont, you are showing extreme weakness tonight 

You could probably use a little "test", as your estrogen levels are obviuosly dominant...

LOL...gotta love this place when a troll is actually arguing for the right to post homoerotic pics on every thread

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2009, 07:28:17 PM »
You could probably use a little "test", as your estrogen levels are obviuosly dominant...

LOL...gotta love this place when a troll is actually arguing for the right to post homoerotic pics on every thread

haha, Im not arguing, Im more shocked at your weak will than anything else, having to resort to the delete button because you arnt mentally sound enough to be able to take it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2009, 07:36:47 PM »
fine piece of art there, considered it as a career?
yes id probably have a picture like that but with more detail and fancy colors over a large state building one day
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2009, 07:43:35 PM »
im not impressed
this should have been posted on the general board anyways

Shut up Bluto

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2009, 07:44:57 PM »
This is a very artistic pic..........very talented artist. The blurry-ness gives it a romantic feel to it. Quite beautiful.

This is amazing..I'm sorry Bob, but everytime I see this pic I laugh for about a half hour.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2009, 07:45:40 PM »
I dont pose in homoerotic pictures...you spend your time creating them...thats the disturbing part

nice comeback ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2009, 07:45:55 PM »
This is another touching one.

When you say "touching" in this context, Webcke, do you mean it literally?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »
I've always been one to be an asshole, but I think Chick has a pretty cool gig in life.  Prolly gets more chicks than any of us hope to get in a lifetime, avoided the 9-5 lifestyle with the minvan and the mortgage.  Personally, I'd trade lives with him in 2 seconds flat.  Holy shit did I jsut say somethign supportive about someone?  Off to therapy for me

actually I agree with this.....his wife is really HOT..and he works when he wants to

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2009, 07:47:14 PM »
When you say "touching" in this context, Webcke, do you mean it literally?

It's only gay if you don't clean yourself up afterwards.....
No doubt about it...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2009, 07:47:39 PM »
haha, Im not arguing, Im more shocked at your weak will than anything else, having to resort to the delete button because you arnt mentally sound enough to be able to take it.

Nahhh..you're hurt. This is something thats dear to you and you look forward to everyday, and here I am threatening to prevent you from doing it.

I should be more sympathetic to someone like you, who despite never seeing the inside of a gym...finds a home here on a BB forum and a nitche, forfilling a void of endless gay references, homoerotic photoshopped pics, and the ability to release whatever internal fight you have going, right here on Getbig!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2009, 07:50:04 PM »
This is another touching one. A great piece of one trying so hard to be accepted. Like a nerd at school desperately trying for just an ounce of friendship and recognition. Very moving indeed.

very nice......funny!!! ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2009, 10:34:28 PM »
Nahhh..you're hurt. This is something thats dear to you and you look forward to everyday, and here I am threatening to prevent you from doing it.

I should be more sympathetic to someone like you, who despite never seeing the inside of a gym...finds a home here on a BB forum and a nitche, forfilling a void of endless gay references, homoerotic photoshopped pics, and the ability to release whatever internal fight you have going, right here on Getbig!

Come on Bob jumping to conclusions is not really you - I haven't seen you meltdown like that for ages - why don't you just stop talking stop deleting stuff and just get on with the thread which had great potential (love the drawings)
But you get sucked into a conversation that you cannot win - never mind how hard you try

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Cool new comic stuff
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2009, 10:39:57 PM »

You know - enough is enough on 'gaying' up every thread.  It is getting old.

When there are threads that are actually meaningful, there is always some to mess with it.   So enough.

And dont ask me why you are in Time Out.

Sometimes, encouragement and bodybuilding and more is what we need instead of just negative shit.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2009, 01:05:35 PM »
You know - enough is enough on 'gaying' up every thread.  It is getting old.

When there are threads that are actually meaningful, there is always some to mess with it.   So enough.

And dont ask me why you are in Time Out.

Sometimes, encouragement and bodybuilding and more is what we need instead of just negative shit.

Hahaha...db just got BITCHSLAPPED back to the stone age by Ron!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2009, 01:08:15 PM »
Nothing gay about telling a man to strip while he draws his picture  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
L

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2009, 01:14:20 PM »

this is decent work, not great by any means.. the guy is half assing it.