Author Topic: Seriously,Is this guy a bodybuilder?  (Read 6542 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Seriously,Is this guy a bodybuilder?
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 06:55:27 AM »
He's mentally challenged.  He's done tons of shows, and he's a legend in the NY competitive BB scene.  8)

It seems that ever city and ever scene has one of these guys, ripit. Most of the phaggots who post here see Steve the bodybuilder and they can't grasp the concept but they also never been on, near or within proximity of a stage let alone attend a show because if they did they would have seen a few of these before.

The Chicagoland scene has a guy like this. Does literally every single show on the calendar. A little bit younger, though... same kind of shape and mentally challanged. In the ChiTown scene he's a legend because he can actually pose well. Some people think he isn't a TARD and it's a big hoax for his glee.

I bet my ass that Steve poses to Metallica. Enter Sandman most likely.  What is most ironic is that Chicago's version of Steve the bodybuilder is also named Steve...  Steve DiBartino or something like that.

- Block.
?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 06:57:50 AM »
let him compete but cheer for the right reasons

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 07:55:56 AM »
Just proves the benefits of working out on a BowFlex for awesome results. He probably has a collection of  mag's, pictures and video's of every BB'er (plus nudes of oiled up men) since the 1950's. He may even give advice and become a mod on a training board. Whoa!..wait a minute...isn't that PUMPSTER? I believe it is.
F

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 10:10:17 AM »
shouldn't somebody kind of step in and intervene? I mean the guy is wearing womens underwear to go on a stage in front of an audience of hundreds of people and i'm sure a lot of the people just point and laugh. Shouldn't somebody stop it? If it was in any other context, i don't see why the people that care for him would allow for such behavior.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 11:44:20 AM »
that greats......i like it when pucinella is like "yeah man, lets get an ab shot"........all serious.......and then the dude unveils them real slowly, to build suspense. ;D ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 11:46:29 AM »
shouldn't somebody kind of step in and intervene? I mean the guy is wearing womens underwear to go on a stage in front of an audience of hundreds of people and i'm sure a lot of the people just point and laugh. Shouldn't somebody stop it? If it was in any other context, i don't see why the people that care for him would allow for such behavior.
Lets ask Chick - Chick can you stop people from competing that look like this?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2009, 11:49:18 AM »
There are always clowns in about every sport - I have been in many shows and one or two of these types are always there. In their minds they look great obviously NOT - Chick is there a way to keep these clowns offstage?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »
There are always clowns in about every sport - I have been in many shows and one or two of these types are always there. In their minds they look great obviously NOT - Chick is there a way to keep these clowns offstage?

people say its harmless, and that the guy should be able to get his kicks.................bu t for all the other dudes on stage with the guy, it must feel like a mockery............in the video, i felt real bad for the dude standing next to him.........because this distraction was making a joke out of all the competitors.  these guys dieted for three months, paid the enterance fee...........and dont even get the dignity and attention they deserve while up on stage, because of some retard, def. disrespsctful to them

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2009, 12:08:41 PM »
It would probably be very difficult to communicate any "constructive criticism" to him-- even if it were for his own good. He seems to have convinced himself that he is already extremely educated and will not take instruction/advice from anyone.

I would imagine his money (entry fees, etc.) is good.

Probably better for all concerned to "leave well enough alone"...

and hope that they don't have to stand next to him during the mandatories.

bulklover

• Getbig II
  • "Harder than a chunk of neutronium!"
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »
Some of you people who are actually getting your panties in a knot need to step back and get some perspective.  Every sport DOES have its clowns, for example, the late Max Patkin, The Clown Prince of Baseball.  Relax already.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2009, 02:05:31 PM »
Some of you people who are actually getting your panties in a knot need to step back and get some perspective.  Every sport DOES have its clowns, for example, the late Max Patkin, The Clown Prince of Baseball.  Relax already.

Good grief.
Looks like something out of "The Hills have eyes"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2009, 02:11:08 PM »
that guy is a bodybuilder like I am ugly

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2009, 02:31:28 PM »
oh dear.  my my my...I think he's beyond Clueville into Delusional Land
X

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »
He's mentally challenged.  He's done tons of shows, and he's a legend in the NY competitive BB scene.  8)

Its wrong to mock retarded people

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2009, 03:57:09 PM »

if hitler has won the war.....people like max patkin would have mercifully received two to the back of the head.......he would have been turned off like a light-switch........but he didnt........ :-\ :-\

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 04:04:24 PM »
Looks like a white Vince Goodrum ;)

::) 

Yeah, very visible comparison
A

bulklover

• Getbig II
  • "Harder than a chunk of neutronium!"
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 06:33:32 PM »
if hitler has won the war.....people like max patkin would have mercifully received two to the back of the head.......he would have been turned off like a light-switch........but he didnt........ :-\ :-\

LMAO!!!!!!!! X 10,000!!  "if hitler HAS won . . "?  Nice verb conjugation; you are are obviously quite superior and Max should be "turned off" because the microcephalics sychophants ballwashing Hitler were soooo superior too, right?  Nicely done.

Oh, sorry, I used a couple of multisyllabic words!  :(

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 06:44:42 PM »
It seems that ever city and ever scene has one of these guys, ripit. Most of the phaggots who post here see Steve the bodybuilder and they can't grasp the concept but they also never been on, near or within proximity of a stage let alone attend a show because if they did they would have seen a few of these before.

The Chicagoland scene has a guy like this. Does literally every single show on the calendar. A little bit younger, though... same kind of shape and mentally challanged. In the ChiTown scene he's a legend because he can actually pose well. Some people think he isn't a TARD and it's a big hoax for his glee.

I bet my ass that Steve poses to Metallica. Enter Sandman most likely.  What is most ironic is that Chicago's version of Steve the bodybuilder is also named Steve...  Steve DiBartino or something like that.

- Block.

When I saw him compete a couple of years ago, he posed to the Village People's "Macho Man" and the crowd went f*cking bananas.  Highlight of the whole show. 

P.S.  Block... Holla!   :-*
:)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 06:58:24 PM »
I believe the phrase, 'Munzer like conditioning' comes to mind...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2009, 07:20:50 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!! X 10,000!!  "if hitler HAS won . . "?  Nice verb conjugation; you are are obviously quite superior and Max should be "turned off" because the microcephalics sychophants ballwashing Hitler were soooo superior too, right?  Nicely done.

Oh, sorry, I used a couple of multisyllabic words!  :(

dont try to sound intelligent skank........you not fooling anybody ;)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2009, 07:58:43 PM »
Chick is Pro bber rep,but this guy IS NOT a bodybuilder ;)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

::) 

Yeah, very visible comparison
wonder how you would fare in a somlain bb competition
follow the arrows

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2009, 08:01:39 PM »
Chick is Pro bber rep,but this guy IS NOT a bodybuilder ;)

He's mentally challenged and obviously enjoys bb'ing. If he enjoys it, what harm is it giving him a a bit of time on stage?
No doubt about it...

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2009, 08:08:44 PM »
He's mentally challenged and obviously enjoys bb'ing. If he enjoys it, what harm is it giving him a a bit of time on stage?
uhh why not extend that to all sporting events?

Oh fuck, I answered my own question. hahahahahahaha "sport"  ;D
follow the arrows

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2009, 08:12:53 PM »
once again, for the other competitors who paid their entry fees, ect..........no one should have to go on stage next to that guy, he a fucking laughing stock, and he turns the whole weightclass into a circus, where no one really gives the serious competitors their just due................the guy is obviously crazier then a shit house rat, just tell him that he is so advanced that he will be posing in a class of his own, he wont know the difference anyway, then the guys who have to go out on stage with him do not have to be a part of this disrespectful spectacle