Author Topic: LOL Britney Spears vs Sarah Palin for GOP future  (Read 1319 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: LOL Britney Spears vs Sarah Palin for GOP future
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2009, 07:46:28 AM »
And yet,she was a governor,which is a million times more then YOU will ever do in your entire life.

Which is 10 million more than YOU will ever do.

And she quit that as well. 

Quitters never win, winners never quit.  Boo-Hoo Palin.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2009, 07:50:41 AM »

LURKER - YES OR NO QUESTION FOR YOU

If Palin got divorced from Todd and wanted to go out on a date with you, would you take her out?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2009, 07:57:34 AM »
LURKER - YES OR NO QUESTION FOR YOU

If Palin got divorced from Todd and wanted to go out on a date with you, would you take her out?

Minus the makeup and as long as she kept her mouth shut, except for when it was time to use it, I would say yes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2009, 07:59:11 AM »
Minus the makeup and as long as she kept her mouth shut, except for when it was time to use it, I would say yes.

What if she insisted on brigning her rifle?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2009, 08:10:10 AM »
What if she insisted on brigning her rifle?

Since I own 19 myself, I would have no problem with it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2009, 08:23:38 AM »

Well,here is the problem with your post,I will try to make this easy for you.I have dedicated my life to lifting and being strong.I won two junior national titles and was runner up at nationals 5 times[in two feds]and placed third once.I have won national and world championships in age group meets[sub master]and have been ranked in the top ten in my career and also in the top 50 all time in two weight divisions.So,you see,in the thing Ive dedicated my life to I have been VASTLY more successful then ANYTHING you have dedicated yourself to.So,for you to act like you have done something great in your life compared to me is a joke.Nice try though,but to quote you,YOU FAIL!!

Now,Palins goal was to go far in politics.Lets see,she became a governor and was named as a running mate in the republican party to the presidential nominee.Now,Im willing to bet 1,000 dollars that your lifes goal has come no where near what she has done.So,once again,YOU FAIL.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2009, 08:35:32 AM »
Since you know nothing about me, you are simply speculating for the purpose of soothing your insecurities and self loathing.

So if being fat, full of illegal drugs, and with a criminal record is your definition of being successful, then bravo!  You accomplished that.  *golf clap*

Lifting heavy weights has gotten you how far in life?  Maybe you should have pursued an edyoukashun.

Was that easy enough for you?  So once again, YOU = FAIL.  But you already know that huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2009, 08:41:01 AM »
Since I own 19 myself, I would have no problem with it.

Cool, you two have something in common.  This sounds like it might be a good date. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2009, 08:51:45 AM »
Since you know nothing about me, you are simply speculating for the purpose of soothing your insecurities and self loathing.

So if being fat, full of illegal drugs, and with a criminal record is your definition of being successful, then bravo!  You accomplished that.  *golf clap*

Lifting heavy weights has gotten you how far in life?  Maybe you should have pursued an edyoukashun.

Was that easy enough for you?  So once again, YOU = FAIL.  But you already know that huh?

Once again,I just competed in the MR.INDIANAPLOIS bodybuilding show on June 13 and placed third[ALSO PLACED THIRD IN THE GNC CLASSIC].As far as I know they dont give placings to fat guys.Plus Ive posted the pic from the show so not only am I stronger then you,but I can get in better shape then you ,so YOU FAIL!!

Now,steroids are not illegal drugs with a script.So,YOU FAIL AGAIN!!

I have no criminal record as I took accelerated rehab,so,once again YOU FAIL!!

Lastly,I have an associates degree from the unniversity of MAINE where I went on a basketball scholarship.YOU FAIL AGAIN!

You see,you post insults,I post facts WITH PICS or vids to back up my claims.So keep trying to insult me,its about as bothersome as something stuck to the bottom of my shoe.I have to go now,I just got rewarded with a hald day vacation because my production was number one AGAIN.

PALIN RULES!!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2009, 09:00:30 AM »
You have an Associates Degree?  Really?  Is it written in crayon?  Or in black ink like my MHA?  You = FAIL.
P.S. you need to at least spell university right if you went there. 

Accelerated rehab?  For which offense?  You have multiple arrests.  You = FAIL

You have a script for roids?  Awesome.  Which one again?  Hmm?  You = FAIL

But hey... you can lift heavy objects.  That's really got to compensate for the self loathing you project with your daily meltdowns on here where you continue to assume you know something about someone. 

Enjoy your 'hald'  day vacation. I guess the company doesn't have any more boxes they want moved or the floors to sweep.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2009, 09:20:00 AM »
Sarah Palin WAS ELECTED GOVERNOR of a state.One of 50.Could you be elected?Are you as successful?Have you ever accomplished ANYTHING close to what she has?Yet you sit there ,behind your keyboard,accomplishing NOTHING in your life and you knock someone that became a governor and then was selected to run on a ticket for vice president of the United States.

By this logic, there is no way in the world you can ever criticize Obama.

After all, he topped Palin and won the top job on the PLANET.  He's the prez.  He pwns all senators and governors.  Until you, billy, become president, you cannot criticize him.

See how that logic works?   I can't throw a ball 50 yards so I can't criticize the Bucs' QB this year either?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »

By this logic, there is no way in the world you can ever criticize Obama.

After all, he topped Palin and won the top job on the PLANET.  He's the prez.  He pwns all senators and governors.  Until you, billy, become president, you cannot criticize him.

See how that logic works?   I can't throw a ball 50 yards so I can't criticize the Bucs' QB this year either?

Ha ha 240 - go read my thread with comments of the Krugman article about ZERO.  Even they are acknowledging he is in over his head, has no clue WTF he is doing, and is nothing more than a cheap slogan they fell for in 2008. 

Apparently you yourself have not gotten the message yet.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2009, 10:17:47 AM »
Ha ha 240 - go read my thread with comments of the Krugman article about ZERO.  Even they are acknowledging he is in over his head, has no clue WTF he is doing, and is nothing more than a cheap slogan they fell for in 2008. 

Apparently you yourself have not gotten the message yet.   

I'm referring specifically to Billy's statement.