Author Topic: proof of paul chua scam  (Read 6924 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: proof of paul chua scam
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2009, 06:19:53 PM »
You are so full of shit.  It is the easy around the fact that the IFBB, Chua and whoever else are a bunch of crooks and do so many things illegal its unreal.  YOU are on here trying to justify there position and instead of the IFBB admitting to anything wrong they suspend Milos.  What a fucking joke of an organization (not really an organization but a club for morons and ass-kissers).  No wonder you are the way you are.  You have a lifetime position with the IFBB cause no way in the world would they be able to find someone who would lower their standards and basically throw integrity out the window like they have found with you.  Unreal.  Whats funny is how you believe you are right. 
sociopaths are always right

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2009, 06:28:23 PM »
:o  ???  :o  ???

killing the perpetrator?   how is distilling justice personally, as being the judge, jury, and executioner, the same as reporting the crime?

basically what you're saying is publicly reporting the crime is taking justice into your own hands, that if he were civil, he would have quietly reported the crime so there wouldn't be any bad publicity.

Simple....Milos proceeded to call a press conference on the spot, and point the finger to Chua...thus making him judge, jury and executioner.

"reporting the crime" would have been calling Manion, then doing his own investigating, gathering evidence, etc.

Publicity (god or bad) is irrelevant....keeping it under wraps would have made dotting I's and crossing T's a whole lot easier and more effective if the goal was to seek justice

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2009, 06:31:11 PM »
Simple....Milos proceeded to call a press conference on the spot, and point the finger to Chua...thus making him judge, jury and executioner.

"reporting the crime" would have been calling Manion, then doing his own investigating, gathering evidence, etc.

Publicity (god or bad) is irrelevant....keeping it under wraps would have made dotting I's and crossing T's a whole lot easier and more effective if the goal was to seek justice
dude is always right   lol

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2009, 07:46:20 AM »
"yes people when you see something illegal follow the proper chain of command and protocol!

write it down in the proper format and stationary template and hand to the chain of command even though the chain of command is the problem"

that statement pretty much summarizes Chick's personality and the job that he has done as "athlete rep"

"why protest?, it may upset the bosses, instead lets ask them what we should do"..great attitude  ::)

I

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2009, 08:08:25 AM »
"yes people when you see something illegal follow the proper chain of command and protocol!

write it down in the proper format and stationary template and hand to the chain of command even though the chain of command is the problem"

that statement pretty much summarizes Chick's personality and the job that he has done as "athlete rep"

"why protest?, it may upset the bosses, instead lets ask them what we should do"..great attitude  ::)

Might sound crazy to you but it is so very true.  There is always a proper and prescribed way to initiate things such as this.  It's not only this way with the IFBB but with many organizations.  With this also comes the chance that not following the proper protocol and procedures will complicate or even contaminate any investigation that may arise subsequent to not following prescribed procedures.  It's a damn shame but its true.  If you really want to get something done there is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion or even adamantly calling foul, as long as you do it the right way.

Pat

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2009, 08:15:53 AM »

good god you are really a nitwit...it has been reported to Manion time and time again.  Milos shined the bright light on this cock roach and finally manion and the authorities were forced to do something.  he should have been commended.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2009, 10:39:18 AM »
good god you are really a nitwit...it has been reported to Manion time and time again.  Milos shined the bright light on this cock roach and finally manion and the authorities were forced to do something.  he should have been commended.

Not Manion.  Manion is the head of the NPC and of the IFBB Pro.   He has no authority regarding the international amateur IFBB.   But Ben Weider and Santonja both certainly knew of years of accusations against Chua, and did not choose to remedy the situation.   Only after Milos's public accusations was Santonja forced to act.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2009, 10:50:57 AM »
Not Manion.  Manion is the head of the NPC and of the IFBB Pro.   He has no authority regarding the international amateur IFBB.   But Ben Weider and Santonja both certainly knew of years of accusations against Chua, and did not choose to remedy the situation.   Only after Milos's public accusations was Santonja forced to act.

I've lived long enough to see the future become history. Empires crumble … There are no exceptions … Everybody breaks the rules one way or the other

In federations You either get kicked out trying to be honest … or stay long enough to see yourself become the villain

it is just how it is

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2009, 10:55:39 AM »
OK. here's one thing that keeps coming up.

Bob keeps reminding us of the clear separation between IFBB pro league and the amateur. particularily the Asian bodybuilding world. he says he and Manion and the rest of the pro league representives have nothing to do with that federation.

well, why is Milos suspended from the pro league for his accusations about something that has nothing to do with the pro league? would he be suspended from the IFBB if he said pro boxing was fixed?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2009, 10:56:49 AM »
Apologize for what?  No one questioned whether you were right or wrong, it was your lack of following protocol and chain of command, and lack of providing proof of allegations, which is what you were suspended for....Chua could have been ousted a year earlier if you didnt open your big yapper and give him every opportunity to cover his ass...

You still dont get it.

You are pathetic piece of shit...(I was going to say human being...but I realized it would be unnecessary).

Chua could be ousted a year earlier?

What do you mean?

IFBB had some information already about him, and he was already on target?

Open your trap and stick your foot in your mouth again you fucking moron...

I can't wait to hear this one...

Oh, I am waiting.... ;)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »

sorry...meant Santoja not Manion

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 11:00:10 AM »

Bob keeps reminding us of the clear separation between IFBB pro league and the amateur. particularily the Asian bodybuilding world. he says he and Manion and the rest of the pro league representives have nothing to do with that federation.

well, why is Milos suspended from the pro league for his accusations about something that has nothing to do with the pro league? would he be suspended from the IFBB if he said pro boxing was fixed?

Well, let's see:

PRO BOXING IS FIXED!

Is this inappropriate channel?
Code of ethics?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »
CAN be....yes.

Highly unlikely

Wanna bet puppet?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »
How is your testicular fortitude these days?

Recovered from last time?

And speaking of which - where is my money?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2009, 11:03:51 AM »
 :o

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2009, 11:04:03 AM »

don't hold your breath

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2009, 11:04:35 AM »
Anyone who thinx what was going on was beyond the knowledge of the top guys in the IFBB is fooling himself … whatever was going on was with the approval of the executive committee … and Milos got suspended due to bashing the IFBB in public and questioning the integrity of an executive member and he is not the 1st nor the last … a lot of amateur bbers and officials got the same shaft due to similar action … and the action taken again the ABBF had nothing to do with Milos … that was the whole plan years ago … I heard it 1st in china 2005 … even though it was not an official statement but the guys was like Nostradamus … I doubted him after I saw chua become the executive assistant to the president … cause he told me that Fahim will … but it wasn’t long until everything got in place as Nostradamus narrated

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »

Nasser wants his money back to  >:( ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2009, 11:21:54 AM »

Very good point my big friend.  Chic what is with this? 

No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2009, 11:24:47 AM »
Milos what is the IFBB wanting you to sign to get back in? Did Lee Priest have to sign such said document?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2009, 11:25:30 AM »

It has been reported numerous times and nothing happened.  The pussies at the IFBB are scared.  Milos did exactly what someone with integrity and honor would have.  Of course this is something you are from having so you wouldn't understand and could easily explain why you continue to defend the pussies and assholes at the IFBB.  But then where would you be without them.  It isn't like you have much to fall back on.  You would think for someone who pretends to know so much and have all the answers they would see how pathetic they sound.  But I case in your case that just isn't the case.
No Worries 4 me

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2009, 11:40:43 AM »
Very good point my big friend.  Chic what is with this? 

Because his actions were as a member of the pro league...and officials are officials, there is no distinction of amateur or Pro in the rules regarding such.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2009, 02:32:56 PM »
so basically Milos got suspended because he pointed out that the officials were corrupt in and how they judged amateurs.  And even if he was proven right, which he has, he is still suspended for not following the proper channels for pointing out said corruption?

hmmm..so a whistle blower is punished because he didn't blow the whistle in the preferred manner?

and since he is suspended you can no longer him help..  classic  ::)
I

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2009, 02:40:37 PM »
Because his actions were as a member of the pro league...and officials are officials, there is no distinction of amateur or Pro in the rules regarding such.

ridiculous

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2009, 02:43:35 PM »
Milos what is the IFBB wanting you to sign to get back in? Did Lee Priest have to sign such said document?
Rumor has it that the IFBB wants Milos to sign a paper that says he won't sue them for all the $$$ he lost due to their political influence with his sponsors, etc before they'll let him back in.

Why would they do that ???

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!