Author Topic: Best moments in Getbig History  (Read 54117 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Best moments in Getbig History
« Reply #300 on: June 02, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »
It's really not that difficult remembering things....I remember lots of shit that happened here.

FP was epic, definitely a major ownage....even though i think, just like Dave.....it went too far in the end
me too but to type out a 10 paragraph description of said events is a bit much - no?
U

w8m8

« Reply #301 on: June 02, 2011, 04:25:54 PM »
me too but to type out a 10 paragraph description of said events is a bit much - no?

no .. not for a minute .. I found it quite easy .. sorry that you're afflicted though ?

is it serious ?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #302 on: June 02, 2011, 04:29:34 PM »
no .. not for a minute .. I found it quite easy .. sorry that you're afflicted though ?

is it serious ?
your "life" is very sad to me. No hard feelings - I just feel bad for you.
U

w8m8

« Reply #303 on: June 02, 2011, 04:36:22 PM »
your "life" is very sad to me. No hard feelings - I just feel bad for you.

well .. gee .. I'm real touched that my life warrants that much consideration and emotional investment from you .. but please

show your compassion to Deicide .. he needs it .. he reallly really does

thanks anyways though .. I'm good :D

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #304 on: June 02, 2011, 05:05:20 PM »
It's really not that difficult remembering things....I remember lots of shit that happened here.

Remembering things that occur here, or elsewhere in life, is not that hard nor is it any complicated process.

But it is a point that people like to make, projecting onto others because they want to seem like they're "in the know" or the cool kid on the block.

Basically, you're either paying attention or you're too retard to be observant enough and you miss things.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #305 on: June 02, 2011, 07:19:26 PM »
LOL  .. gee .. if I'm sad I better hurry up and make some threads about EVERY thought that crosses my mind regardless of how much sense they make

Well when you are one missed rent cheque away from being a bum on the street, & eating out of the trash behind restaurants after closing time.
You have no girlfriend, fuck any friends (oh except that Juden cripple in the wheel chair) I spose if would be easy to rack up over 20K posts of shite.

Then you make statements, like "but I am a Jew, yet I am poor, how come I don't rule the world with the elites" it all starts to make sense..........
 ;)

I'm fairly certain I am not important enough to warrant mention in this thread, so the question is why I was mentioned?

Oh, how so fucking correct you are.
The theme tune to your life Decide, enjoy.

PT
Growth/noob loves me