Author Topic: Carla Ferrigno Meltdown over Lou not being selected for Dancing with the Stars!  (Read 3137 times)

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
You guys are letting your dislike of Big Louie effect your judgment. SHE'S RIGHT! More people know Ferrigno/The Hulk, then some crooked politician and a skateboarder who's name I didn't know until I read this post.
Big Louie will get put on next season.

* he may have to slip the judges a $20. Couldn't help it   ;D

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It doesn't matter that he is more well known.  He brings NOTHING to the show.  He is completely devoid of charisma and personality.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It doesn't matter that he is more well known.  He brings NOTHING to the show.  He is completely devoid of charisma and personality.
                  your wrong just paint him green and let him loose on the other competetors {epic misspelling} now thats entertainment with a capital e.
F

clued-up

• Getbig V
You guys are letting your dislike of Big Louie effect your judgment. SHE'S RIGHT! More people know Ferrigno/The Hulk, then some crooked politician and a skateboarder who's name I didn't know until I read this post.
Big Louie will get put on next season.

the guy would be a hit on that show.. it would be comical to watch the *hulk* do the *tango*.. or the *jive*. I have a feeling everyone would end up rooting for the hulk, he will do well.

I lived with a girl a couple years ago.. that never missed that show. i would actually watch it once and a while with her.. because god damn some of those dancer girls have incredible bodies... i was lusting hard, and the way they move - gorgeous.