Author Topic: WOW 8 out of 10 NFL players are broke after leaving the league!  (Read 2996 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
just heard this fact on 680 am on the Dave Ramsey show, pretty freakin amazing but not at all suprising. and they were saying they make a minimum of 400,000 a year lol

they are so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A

spinnis

Re: WOW 8 out of 10 NFL players are broke after leaving the league!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 06:17:55 AM »
and 7 out of those 8 are black people?

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 06:20:20 AM »
They already spend more money than they earn during the league.
...no question.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:29:49 AM »
Grape drink can send a brother broke.......
No doubt about it...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 06:45:43 AM »
just wait brothers 2010 2011 2012 falcon presedency atlast during this next few years i will help these blacks understand a true white master teaching modern economics and falcon knowledge

always invest in real estate

with these fools they get screwed on taxes and dont invest and get smashed up with nothing left
A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 06:49:48 AM »
Doesn't surprise me when half these guys get a free academic pass once they enter high school and are scouted or revered by their coaches.... you know real football coaches frown upon time wasting activities such as science, mathematics, reading comprehension... the average iq of one of these morons must be in the 70's.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 06:53:33 AM »
rims, jewelry, child support, guns, posse....it all adds up quick if you're a negro

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 06:56:53 AM »
Doesn't surprise me when half these guys get a free academic pass once they enter high school and are scouted or revered by their coaches.... you know real football coaches frown upon time wasting activities such as science, mathematics, reading comprehension... the average iq of one of these morons must be in the 70's.

its all karma based and genetics

these guys have the ground work in place, probably playing sports in the ghetto with other ripped black kids from birth, the thing is they never realize the gift they have, then ruin it with attitude and white racism and black music developing a shallow hateful mentality. You couldnt pull an average black person away from his music for a second to listen to a financial adviser like dave ramsey on 680am because he sounds too white for them to listen to. Most blacks dont hang out with whites and sure as hell dont listen to them.

Thats the thing , i see true white falcons learning black tactics (constructive and deconstructive) through me becoming more powerful while i lead them onto intelligent white man on AM radio for financial and political advice

you couldnt pit a black man to listen to rush limbaugh for a little political intelligence biased or unbiased because again he sounds to white

the racism is supremely more powerful on there end then ours bu leeee dat!!
A

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 08:10:33 AM »
As racist as waddy sounds, it is actually the truth.  If most of these NFL players would sit down with a financial advisor at least just once a month they wouldn't get themselves in the situations that they do after the game is done with them.
You Can't Do It!!!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 08:18:03 AM »
Most of these guys don't realize just how far $100k a year broken up and put into the right investments will get them even after a 5+years in the game.
You Can't Do It!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 08:21:41 AM »
I don't feel sorry for these assholes.  That's what you get when you overspend.  I feel sorry for the person struggling on 30K a year and is trying to save every penny.  Fuck 'em.  I don't feel sorry for anyone that is rich and goes broke, unless the IRS takes their money.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 08:34:27 AM »
I don't feel sorry for these assholes.  That's what you get when you overspend.  I feel sorry for the person struggling on 30K a year and is saving trying to save every penny.  Fuck 'em.  I don't feel sorry for anyone that was rich and goes broke unless the IRS takes their money.

Very true.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 08:42:46 AM »
I don't feel sorry for these assholes.  That's what you get when you overspend.  I feel sorry for the person struggling on 30K a year and is saving trying to save every penny.  Fuck 'em.  I don't feel sorry for anyone that was rich and goes broke unless the IRS takes their money.

Maybe the 30K guy should of tried harder  :-X

spinnis

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 08:44:33 AM »
is 30k bad? lol

Thats a pretty decent income in sweden actually lol.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 08:55:06 AM »
is 30k bad? lol

let me put it this way.  i had 2 jobs undergrad that combined for about 30k. with apartment and car...i was the spghii and cheese king.  u live like a king in argentina with that money.  grad school done, i'm s##t out of the states.   i see why dennis james doesnt bother with coming back.

yummy Tine woman!

Oh...Monica!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 09:00:49 AM »
its all karma based and genetics

these guys have the ground work in place, probably playing sports in the ghetto with other ripped black kids from birth, the thing is they never realize the gift they have, then ruin it with attitude and white racism and black music developing a shallow hateful mentality. You couldnt pull an average black person away from his music for a second to listen to a financial adviser like dave ramsey on 680am because he sounds too white for them to listen to. Most blacks dont hang out with whites and sure as hell dont listen to them.

Thats the thing , i see true white falcons learning black tactics (constructive and deconstructive) through me becoming more powerful while i lead them onto intelligent white man on AM radio for financial and political advice

you couldnt pit a black man to listen to rush limbaugh for a little political intelligence biased or unbiased because again he sounds to white

the racism is supremely more powerful on there end then ours bu leeee dat!!

And your excuse for the white guys, who are broke would be.............

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 10:47:11 AM »
let me put it this way.  i had 2 jobs undergrad that combined for about 30k. with apartment and car...i was the spghii and cheese king.  u live like a king in argentina with that money.  grad school done, i'm s##t out of the states.   i see why dennis james doesnt bother with coming back.

yummy Tine woman!

Imagine how crazy you'd live in Mexico ! :)   Europe used to be like that... u could go over with $1000 for a month and live like a king, sadly when the EU union started it destroyed all that with the euro and unification, now it costs 3x to live in Europe as it does here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »
i thought NFL players got a pension?

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 11:46:05 AM »
its is a sad  fact but it is true, not only nfl players but NBA, MLB are in the same boat, failed marraiges, poor financial planning and child support (See Shawn Kemp) are major issues.  These guys need to hire an accountant to take care of their money, luckily I happen to know a few  :D

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 12:03:35 PM »
Imagine how crazy you'd live in Mexico ! :)   Europe used to be like that... u could go over with $1000 for a month and live like a king, sadly when the EU union started it destroyed all that with the euro and unification, now it costs 3x to live in Europe as it does here.

i'm interested in how members are doing outside of north america.  they just dont post enough.  it's all alex23, xfactor, g o a t b o y and cheap mexicans, and that fool with citation x ::) bragging about being ballers.  ::)

like the sons of immigrants give a s##t  ::)

ex-pats...please tell ur storiess of affordable living. 
Oh...Monica!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 12:21:25 PM »
is 30k bad? lol

If you can't afford 3 "trucks" and 1 small car for shopping you = struggling.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 11:17:56 AM »
rims, jewelry, child support, guns, posse....it all adds up quick if you're a negro
Hate often = envy. Even with all we've gone through and all of our problems, we are still admired for the inherent ability and gifts we've  been blessed with. Anyone watch the track and field world championships this past weekend?
You may continue the chicken and watermelon jokes fellas. Crack yourselves up  ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 11:25:21 AM »

But do I take LT or DeAngelo Williams with the #7 pick??

Mons Venus

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 12:58:50 PM »
just heard this fact on 680 am on the Dave Ramsey show, pretty freakin amazing but not at all suprising. and they were saying they make a minimum of 400,000 a year lol

they are so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Average stay 4 players in NFL = 2.8 years.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »
I don't feel sorry for these assholes.  That's what you get when you overspend.  I feel sorry for the person struggling on 30K a year and is trying to save every penny.  Fuck 'em.  I don't feel sorry for anyone that is rich and goes broke, unless the IRS takes their money.

Exactly. Lots of people make do with what they have. These idiots are blessed with the ability to earn millions of dollars, for playing sports and set themselves and their families up pretty well, and fuck it up.
HAHA, RON.....