Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 07:52:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy shit! I went to high school with Nikki Benz!!!  (Read 19308 times)
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 12:27:14 AM »

Good job, you found a copy of her in her year book and drew on it.  Very impressed.  Now where are you.  You have proved nothing except you could find a pic of her.  Keep trying

Guess you missed the piece of paper with 'fuck you noworries' handwritten that I scanned with MY yearbook..lol, Im not posting my pic dude, get over it.  Where are your pics? since you're so brave?

Report to moderator   Logged

Левиафан
nzmusclemonster
Getbig V

Serenity Now!

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 12:29:42 AM »

This "noworries" fellow is quite the penis puffer.

PTPS
Quickerblade
Getbig V

« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 04:38:42 AM »

Why are getbiggers obssessed with wanting others to post pics, fucking fags, why the hell would i wanna see a pic of a dude that posts on a forum??
noworries
Getbig V

Train Heavy or Go Home

« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 07:57:47 AM »

Yea what a fag!   Grin

No Worries 4 me
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 11:12:04 PM »

Isnt he onlyme? shit the last time Keith saw his cock he was 6 years old and even then had a 40 inch gut.

Why is he even in a thread talking about fuking females  Huh
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 11:47:29 PM »

Isnt he onlyme? shit the last time Keith saw his cock he was 6 years old and even then had a 40 inch gut.

Hahahahahha!!!!
 Grin  Grin

Левиафан
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2009, 12:03:36 AM »

onlyme is tiny
noworries
Getbig V

Train Heavy or Go Home

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2009, 11:31:40 AM »

OUch!  that hurts little man.  All you tough guys always picking on the little guy. Jut because we all can't be huge studs like you don't pick on people.  You are way to scary and tough.  You win.  You are the baddest dude anywhere. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

No Worries 4 me
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2009, 07:55:40 PM »

OUch!  that hurts little man.  All you tough guys always picking on the little guy. Jut because we all can't be huge studs like you don't pick on people.  You are way to scary and tough.  You win.  You are the baddest dude anywhere. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I wasnt acting "tough" tubby , just stating facts  Cheesy
Has Beens
Competitors II
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2009, 10:13:31 PM »

haha I remember Ncole she usedto work at strbuck n Toronto sh ives in LA now ah niki she is hot.

Thas odd because that Nicole chick is not Nikki..... Huh
noworries
Getbig V

Train Heavy or Go Home

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2009, 12:13:33 PM »

I wasnt acting "tough" tubby , just stating facts  Cheesy

Really?  I saw my dick not that long ago.  He said hi to me.  Can you tell me why you are talking about my dick.  You know I'm not gay right?  Weren't you trying to get a date with me before and I had to tell you I'm not gay.  I'm not against what you are but you need to get out more and find the gay bars where you can hopefully find someone.  I hope this helps you.

No Worries 4 me
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »

Really?  I saw my dick not that long ago.  He said hi to me.  Can you tell me why you are talking about my dick.  You know I'm not gay right?  Weren't you trying to get a date with me before and I had to tell you I'm not gay.  I'm not against what you are but you need to get out more and find the gay bars where you can hopefully find someone.  I hope this helps you.
Not only obese but delusional..Keith they will be cutting a hole in the side of your house to remove you on the back of a truck shortly..

And stop lying (again) , with the size of your gut you havent seen your fukin feet in years let alone your shrivled up cock.. Roll Eyes
Quickerblade
Getbig V

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »

indie-lad
Getbig IV

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2009, 07:58:33 PM »

So was she voted most likely to succeed? The girl is an idiot and thinks she is a star. No matter how big she makes her tits or how clean she scrubs her pussy, asshole and teeth, she reeks of decay of the spirit. When this girl dies, her legacy means shit.
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2009, 08:20:15 PM »

So was she voted most likely to succeed? The girl is an idiot and thinks she is a star. No matter how big she makes her tits or how clean she scrubs her pussy, asshole and teeth, she reeks of decay of the spirit. When this girl dies, her legacy means shit.

* meltdown1.jpg (31.43 KB, 392x600 - viewed 1123 times.)
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2009, 10:23:26 PM »

No, she was kind of a quiet nobody in high school..she wasn't friends with the 'in' crowd or anything.. just kind of in the background always.

Левиафан
WillGrant
Getbig V

Ron is Watching

« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2009, 10:30:19 PM »

No, she was kind of a quiet nobody in high school..she wasn't friends with the 'in' crowd or anything.. just kind of in the background always.

Those are usely the best ones to fuk  Cheesy
Quickerblade
Getbig V

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2009, 12:24:34 AM »

In the background sucking dick.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!