Author Topic: CIA Conducted Mock Executions of Detainees  (Read 1854 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: CIA Conducted Mock Executions of Detainees
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 08:22:46 AM »
Everytime I read your posts on this issue it now reminds me of that old CIA fart. There's no other way to save lives then torture, etc...?

Hey look, it's the delusional clown who still shows his face around here even after the fact that Benny exposed you for nothing more than blabbering retard with a grasp of economics that only an "Economics for Dummies" book could teach. Why bother posting a video knowing I won't watch it?

That's because none of your family members getting executed.

You mean like the family members of the people who have the videos of their heads being sawed off plastered all over the internet? I don't see where it says the CIA is staging actual executions.

People talking about morals are amusing. Governments do not have moral obligations. They're obligated to protect the citizens of that country. If that involves staging mock executions, so be it. Mock executions or severing limbs with swords, electrical shock and beheadings. I wonder which one is worse?  ::)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »
[...]You mean like the family members of the people who have the videos of their heads being sawed off plastered all over the internet? I don't see where it says the CIA is staging actual executions. ::)

I didn't say there was evidence, you did. All I said to Purge was that he is ok with executions, as a whole, because his family members are neither the executors nor the executees.

Simple thing to understand.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 09:21:38 AM »
“Should any American soldier be so base and infamous as to injure any [prisoner]. . . I do most earnestly enjoin you to bring him to such severe and exemplary punishment as the enormity of the crime may require. Should it extend to death itself, it will not be disproportional to its guilt at such a time and in such a cause… for by such conduct they bring shame, disgrace and ruin to themselves and their country.” - George Washington, charge to the Northern Expeditionary Force, Sept. 14, 1775

“‘Treat them with humanity, and let them have no reason to complain of our copying the brutal example of the British Army in their treatment of our unfortunate brethren who have fallen into their hands,’ he wrote. In all respects the prisoners were to be treated no worse than American soldiers; and in some respects, better. Through this approach, Washington sought to shame his British adversaries, and to demonstrate the moral superiority of the American cause.

A slave owner for a lecture in morality?  Washington did a great thing liberating us from the British, but morality wasn't exactly his strong point.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 10:10:25 AM »

A slave owner for a lecture in morality?  Washington did a great thing liberating us from the British, but morality wasn't exactly his strong point.

fair point but then so did everyone else in his class at that time. 

It doesn't (IMO) diminish his point of view or his reasoning on the subject of torture (and I think that mock executions are a form of torture)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2009, 10:32:06 AM »
Hey look, it's the delusional clown who still shows his face around here even after the fact that Benny exposed you for nothing more than blabbering retard with a grasp of economics that only an "Economics for Dummies" book could teach. Why bother posting a video knowing I won't watch it?

You mean like the family members of the people who have the videos of their heads being sawed off plastered all over the internet? I don't see where it says the CIA is staging actual executions.

People talking about morals are amusing. Governments do not have moral obligations. They're obligated to protect the citizens of that country. If that involves staging mock executions, so be it. Mock executions or severing limbs with swords, electrical shock and beheadings. I wonder which one is worse?  ::)

Says the guy that feels so inadequate he lies about what school he attends. You have to one of the most bitter people ever. You're no differnet than the ranting lunatics on the other side. Go talk to someone man.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2009, 10:45:31 AM »
Seriously, are you 5 year old? Boo hooo there is some hypocrisy in the world...shit it's not even hypocrisy..it's working for your goals....you help yourself...hurt your enemies...in war... business and every other thing in life.
That's how shit goes.

i agree 100%.

It is this kind of honesty that I wished for all along.

instead of lying to americans for year about "WMD", just admit the saudis are kicking us out and we need a place for bases. 

Most of us would agree with, and support, the conqueror nature of the USA, if our leaders would just be straight with us.  Bush and cheney used a lot of lies and fearmongering.  Just be honest.  We could use the oil, the bases are essential, and saddam sucks... so we're gonna invade ;)

Purge_WTF

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2009, 10:56:29 AM »
All I said to Purge was that he is ok with executions, as a whole, because his family members are neither the executors nor the executees.

Er, no. I meant that I have no problem with the CIA duping terrorists into thinking that other terrorists were being shot in the next room.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2009, 11:21:37 AM »
i agree 100%.

instead of lying to americans for year about "WMD", just admit the saudis are kicking us out and we need a place for bases. 

Most of us would agree with, and support, the conqueror nature of the USA, if our leaders would just be straight with us.  Bush and cheney used a lot of lies and fearmongering.  Just be honest.  We could use the oil, the bases are essential, and saddam sucks... so we're gonna invade ;)

It was more than just the bases, the old saying "the best defense is a good offensive" isn't a joke.
We took the fight to them, roughly the same amount of people died on our side in the whole Iraq war compared to 9/11.
If we stayed in defensive mode they only need one good day on their part to equal the number of casualties in the entire Iraq war.
By taking the war to them we can control it much better and reach goals and at least the soldiers are dying in a fight and not while sitting in their office like a sitting duck, also the enemy is being hunted.
We could have just sit down and close the borders....but that wouldn't have helped.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2009, 01:23:50 PM »
i agree 100%.

Because we're not allowed to say things like that. People want to look through rose colored glasses and think the world is this lovey dovey place. It's not. And it's not going to be anytime soon. It's us or them. Has been that way, is that way and will continue to be that way as the oil supplies start to shrivel up.

Morality is a joke. Either way, our track record pales in comparison to every other power out there.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2009, 02:51:10 PM »
If u shoot from a hospital, school or mosque..its no longer a hospital school or mosque...thats in the Geneva Convention. U guys really ought to take a law of war course and see what can and can't be done. There was a reason that Bush had a problem with the enemy combatant thing...they don't fall anywhere. They're not soldiers nor criminals. Did the CIA go overboard a bit..sure but thats the CIA, their rules are different. These people suck...
L

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2009, 02:57:00 PM »
  Er, no. I meant that I have no problem with the CIA duping terrorists into thinking that other terrorists were being shot in the next room.

Meaning you do have an issue with executions but not torture.

Quite a tradeoff.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2009, 06:10:04 PM »
Either way, our track record pales in comparison to every other power out there.

EVERY one?

LOL... we didn't get to be the #1 superpower by helping the most old ladies across the street lol...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2009, 06:14:56 PM »
fair point but then so did everyone else in his class at that time. 

It doesn't (IMO) diminish his point of view or his reasoning on the subject of torture (and I think that mock executions are a form of torture)
S

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2009, 09:52:56 PM »
EVERY one?

LOL... we didn't get to be the #1 superpower by helping the most old ladies across the street lol...

Care to show me a major world power with a better track record than us? Perhaps the Chinese? Or maybe the Russians? Maybe the English or French? All beacons of morality throughout their existences. ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2009, 10:04:53 PM »
Care to show me a major world power with a better track record than us? Perhaps the Chinese? Or maybe the Russians? Maybe the English or French? All beacons of morality throughout their existences. ::)

Youre the one who made the statement that "our track record pales in comparison to every other power out there"

Is there any way to quantify that?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2009, 10:14:39 PM »
Youre the one who made the statement that "our track record pales in comparison to every other power out there"

Is there any way to quantify that?

You're the one who disagrees with my statement. So go ahead and prove me wrong. Feel free to post every atrocity carried out by us and then do the same for England, France, China and Russia throughout their existences.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 12:14:25 AM »
 "If there be righteousness --" not self-righteousness; "If there be righteousness in the heart, there will be beauty in the character. If there be beauty in the character, there will be harmony in the home. If there be harmony in the home, there will be order in the Nation. And if there be order in the Nation, there will be peace in the world."

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2009, 12:46:42 AM »
"If there be righteousness --" not self-righteousness; "If there be righteousness in the heart, there will be beauty in the character. If there be beauty in the character, there will be harmony in the home. If there be harmony in the home, there will be order in the Nation. And if there be order in the Nation, there will be peace in the world."

"Yabba dabba doo" - Fred Flinstone
G

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2009, 07:22:49 AM »
"Yabba dabba doo" - Fred Flinstone

"I wiped backwards and got shit on my balls again ma" gaybear.