Author Topic: t3 question  (Read 1328 times)

avulsed23

• Getbig II
t3 question
« on: August 21, 2009, 02:36:58 PM »
Hey Im just wondering something about taking t3 for a second time. I finished a bottle about a month ago. I took 50 mcg a day (and tapered down to 25 a day for like the last few days) so I was on the stuff for almost two months. Im eager to go back on it again, since I ended up getting some test and clen just after I finished the t3 which wasnt planned. I was wondering, how long do I have to wait before I can go back on t3? Ive already waited a month, but I obv dont want to fuck with my natural production of the stuff. Any help is appreciated!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: t3 question
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 03:25:54 PM »
your fine to go back on it now

avulsed23

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »
really? Because Ive heard people stress the fact that you have to wait at least 2 months (usually the amount of time you were on it ) I want to play it safe.

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:43:12 PM »
lol...then wait two months

whatever let's you sleep at night...
Do Work.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 09:11:15 AM »
really? Because Ive heard people stress the fact that you have to wait at least 2 months (usually the amount of time you were on it ) I want to play it safe.

you were on what 25, 50 mcgs of t3 for 8 weeks of your life............i think you thyroid should be able to claw its way back. ::) ::)

there are bodybuilders who spend years taking 200-250 mcgs of t3 year round, and they are fine.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 10:53:34 AM »
lol...then wait two months

whatever let's you sleep at night...

Haha great answer ;D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 04:30:51 PM »
homeostasis my friend, our bodies are soooooooooooo complex and are science machines, a 8wk cycle of t3 at that dose will not effect uyour thryoid at all so get back on, i plan using at least a low dose t3 alt with clen year round, that way i give my body enough breaks of both and will for a few months out of year be off of everything
muscle

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 04:58:41 PM »
At that dose of t3 ur good to jump back on...no matter what people say I still think its smart to cycle on and off

avulsed23

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 02:04:57 PM »
Yeah Im pretty clueless on how exactly it should be taken. Sure alot of people take dosages much higher, but theres alot of stupid people on this earth..no? Id rather just be safe than sorry. But thanks for the advice peeps. Im back on!