Author Topic: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?  (Read 12691 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2009, 05:58:09 PM »
This= interest on her part, looking for a way into your world. ;)
X2

Looks like she was interested in tugging your beef from day one.

Quit being a pussy and get yourself laid, if it's not too late.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »
You're already screwed either way my friend, so might as well officialy seal the deal.

She's going to pursue you (read: want to fuck) a few more times and if you don't oblige then she's gonna turn crazy on you and the awkardness will set in. If you turn her down a few more times she's gonna start thinking WTF is wrong with this guy and the aftermath will be wierd for everyone. You could've avoided this by bringing her a jello mold.

I've never brought alcohol to a chick's place without the intention of fucking them.

Like someone previously said a 99% of women that try to lead a man to the sack have the crazy gene in their DNA and the other 1% have a male mindset of fucking it and chucking it.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2009, 06:15:32 PM »
cut the bullshit - how fat is she?
U

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2009, 06:18:39 PM »
"What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?"

i'd be fucking her silly if i were you and she's single of course. sounds like she's gagging for it for fucks sake.

really, what is the world coming too when a 'man' has ask strangers on a message board, if he should have sex with an attractive woman!??  ::) ::)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..redemption :D

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2009, 06:28:54 PM »
She's a yes to 'would you hit it'... and nicely thick, just my style...but she lives next door ffs.  It has been a weird and wild night, and the most direct and full on aggressive come on I have ever received outside of a club.

This could mean turbulence ahead for the otherwise serene life of the tapeworm man.  Do not want.
fuck her sensless and kick her ass out the door

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »
I think this girl is not that hot.  If the girl was a 9, this guy would have fucked her regardless of the consequences.  That's the bottom line when you're a man. 

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »
I think this girl is not that hot.  If the girl was a 9, this guy would have fucked her regardless of the consequences.  That's the bottom line when you're a man. 
QFT... i used to bang a 9, and she was married to a legit italian mob ( wont name city or even area).scary shit though, it was fun and exciting but the always having to look over your shoulder psrt wasnt fun. true story

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2009, 08:25:39 PM »
All the studs on here saying "bang the broad" I'm betting get very little if any real pussy.  So desperate and would be in such amazement if they actually got close to nailing a chick, that they would jump at any chance they could. LOL

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »
very bad idea bro been there not with my neighbor but the neighbor of one of my good friends I still feel uncomfortable when im at their house I couldnt imagine having to see the broad everyday. Theres good chance your guts right bro and theres more then meets the eye with this chick. Do your damage control be firm but try to not be mean but you need to make sure your point gets across that this shit wont happen b/c if you leave an opening she will call drunk or lonely sitting at home and wanting some ass. Hopefully she gets the message before you have to start getting a little mean but if thats what needs to happen thats what needs to happen. The crazy ones dont give up that easy bro and this one seems like she might be a tad bit batty  ;D good luck bro

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2009, 11:20:09 PM »
X2

pffffffffff lol a pussy is made to be fucked even if its next door fukin wham bam thank you mam apply's here fuk the bitch and her mom if you gety a chance , what up chaos  ;D
i

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2009, 11:44:40 PM »
X2

I already had sex with a woman on Saturday night at a 'weekend getaway' hotel while the neighbor was dogsitting.  Good thing.  If I was out there with a loaded gun last night, there would have been no turning back.

I feel like David Duchovny on Californication, just falling ass backwards into poon all of a sudden, but I'm sure this phase will be bookended by extended dryspells, as always.

You see a lot, 'Leroy Colbert.'  I give her a 5-6, but hey I'm no 10, and when a 5 or 6 is wearing heels and a tight top that just about covers her nice naked ass while she's dancing to Moulin Rouge, and dancing very very well I might add, and you've been drinking and your dick is up... it's hard to pick that exact moment to make an exit.  You're right tho.  If I got the same proposal from a hottie, just casual no strings sex, I probably would have caved. 

9's don't throw themselves at me tho, just other things like drinks.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2009, 02:56:28 AM »
Its easy to say just fuck her and have fun but if she is mentally unbalanced like you say and lives next door then avoid it,its not as if its the only pussy in the world,it'll all end very messy,maybe even a baby,if you let your cock do the thinking
Wank a lot,a very lot,so youre not tempted until she cools down

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2009, 07:07:16 AM »
Got a note from her, which the upshot of the start is 'hope I didn't take things too far' and ends with 'I'm available to you.'  This is quite the ego boost!  8)  But still.

Went 'round to see her - didn't sit, no I can't stay, assures me she's not going to be weird either way.  Seems friendly and calm this evening.  Thank god she's not foaming at the mouth because I didn't fuck her.  I might just slide through this unscathed.  She just seems like a horny broad with less boundaries than I have.

Can't believe only a couple of you guys have had this trouble.  There's a lot better builds than mine on this board.  I thought this would turn out to be a 'I hate when that happens' kind of thread.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2009, 08:48:42 AM »
Like the old saying ,"In for a penny,in for a pound". If you've already went that far you might as well seal the deal, it doesn't really matter now. If you truly do not wish this to go any further try & remain friendly towards her & do not avoid her too much or she could feel rejected & start some drama between her guy & you by saying YOU started the whole thing.Women do not handle rejection well ( or men either). Watch for her to back off a little & then come full on again real soon.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2009, 09:28:32 AM »
Got a note from her, which the upshot of the start is 'hope I didn't take things too far' and ends with 'I'm available to you.'  This is quite the ego boost!  8)  But still.

Went 'round to see her - didn't sit, no I can't stay, assures me she's not going to be weird either way.  Seems friendly and calm this evening.  Thank god she's not foaming at the mouth because I didn't fuck her.  I might just slide through this unscathed.  She just seems like a horny broad with less boundaries than I have.

Can't believe only a couple of you guys have had this trouble.  There's a lot better builds than mine on this board.  I thought this would turn out to be a 'I hate when that happens' kind of thread.

well to be quite honest with you, its not a "trouble" per say. its like you saying " Anyone have this trouble that you win a $1000 loterry nd dont know what to do with the easy $1000?"... The point is, you situation is not a trouble at all.

Are you single??? if you are single, then it should be a no-brainer.

is she single? if she is single, then again, its a fuucking no-brainer ( because you already said she's your type).

is she married?? again, i would fuck her, its a no-brainer for me. if a married chick is throwing herself at you, that means she wants to get fucked, if not by you, she'll find another dick to fuck ( and there is no shortage of dicks)

so i disagree with your judgement that since alot of people dont symphatize with you, that means this hasnt happened to them. At my old apt, i used to live on the 3rd floor, i fucked 3 chicks on the second floor, 2 on my gloor, and 4 on the fourth floor. and i knew 4 of them were married, but who cares.

whats holding you back from fucking her??? do you morally feel wrong about it???

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2009, 10:02:01 AM »
Life holds enough drama, but if you have no prospects and you are single..."why not" comes to mind. On the other hand you own a computer and a bottle of superglide is cheap... avoiding the drama might be a good idea.
X

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2009, 12:01:35 PM »
She’s plotting.. You don’t have any small pets that you’re attached to.. Do ya?

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03:53 PM »
Life holds enough drama, but if you have no prospects and you are single..."why not" comes to mind. On the other hand you own a computer and a bottle of superglide is cheap... avoiding the drama might be a good idea.
but dont you want some thrill in your life? i dont know about you, but i think it adds to the excitement

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2009, 12:23:55 PM »
but dont you want some thrill in your life? i dont know about you, but i think it adds to the excitement

Im married with kids, the last thing I want is more excitment! ;D
X

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »
Im married with kids, the last thing I want is more excitment! ;D

HAHA .. yeah in my original response to Tapeworm, i say that if your married, then basically you shouldnt. but for a singlee guy, thats a different story. you need some cool stories to tell :)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »
Something to keep in mind - *crazy/psycho*.. Advertises. You will sense it, its hard to miss. Even if you physically desire that women, your instincts will pick up on it. Sometimes you don’t catch it right away.. Because you’re lusting, and your dick is thinking for you. that’s what gets you into trouble.

In this case, tapeworm got a bad feeling.. While he was aroused. Well that’s all you need to know. Very bad sign.

But, in the interest of the board, and our entertainment, I think he should nail her.. And post the horrific aftermath for us to read with delight.

THAT would be a great thread.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2009, 03:25:34 PM »
Something to keep in mind - *crazy/psycho*.. Advertises. You will sense it, its hard to miss. Even if you physically desire that women, your instincts will pick up on it. Sometimes you don’t catch it right away.. Because you’re lusting, and your dick is thinking for you. that’s what gets you into trouble.

In this case, tapeworm got a bad feeling.. While he was aroused. Well that’s all you need to know. Very bad sign.

But, in the interest of the board, and our entertainment, I think he should nail her.. And post the horrific aftermath for us to read with delight.
pffffffffffffphhhhhh   hahahahahahahhahahahaha like sunny delight
i

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #72 on: August 24, 2009, 05:38:24 PM »

'...and came home to find EAT SHIT AND DIE ASSHOLE guy DICKHEAD FUKSTICK across my garage door.'

Ya, that would be a blast.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2009, 05:45:05 PM »
'...and came home to find EAT SHIT AND DIE ASSHOLE #### DICKHEAD FUKSTICK across my garage door.'

Ya, that would be a blast.

how dare you.. she'd never.

wearing heels and a tight top that just about covers her nice naked ass while she's dancing to Moulin Rouge, and dancing very very well I might add

that's sexy shit. you MUST snap a picture of this woman, I'm sure she will not mind. we're all dying to see her..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2009, 05:48:46 PM »
how dare you.. she'd never.

that's sexy shit. you MUST snap a picture of this woman, I'm sure she will not mind. we're all dying to see her..

Seems like the kind of woman who would have a video camera pointed at her bed anyway.  I'll just ask her for a copy.