Author Topic: Pumping Iron: the book  (Read 2735 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Pumping Iron: the book
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 08:12:36 AM »

he didnt leave the dance because he wanted to go and run on the track...........he left the dance because he did not like girls ;D ;D.........outed

lol

the big queer was probably hoping to see some other sweaty men on the track so he could gets some action!
Thunderdome approved

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 08:14:55 AM »
lol

the big queer was probably hoping to see some other sweaty men on the track so he could gets some action!

well, perhaps by "going running on the track".......he actually driving to the seedy part of town to solicit homosexual prostitution from old homeless men...........in that case he was a regular Prefontaine . ;) ;)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 12:33:19 PM »
wasnt mike katz married with multiple children???  did he stay maddied after he came out, or did he jump cockfirst in to the gay lifestyle.............th ere wsa something very creepy about him in pumping iron

Basically... BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT used to be a national level contender....one contest he was doing, (when he was young...before he was at the national level), MIKE KATZ was a judge. The thread has been long deleted, but the way I remember it being posted...BEEFY was at a restruant nearby the venue, when MIKE KATZ walks in. At first BEEFY is excited, because we allways looked up to KATZ due to his Pumping Iron role...

Well Katz sits down...makes some small talk with Beefy...and before you know it... he tells Beefy, "You know..."You have the kind of Italian body I can really dig...I would love to ride your cock all the way up till the prejudging."

Beefy freaks out...and tells Katz that he isn't gay, Katz responds with, "Oh..well I'm not gay either, but when you have been around this for as long as I have, you cant help but look at other bodybuilders in a sexual manner." He then realized that he wasn't welcome at the table...smiled, said his goodbuys and left.

Later on...when Beefy was training at Gold's Venice..he asked some of the old-timers about it, and apparently Katz had been well known for this kind of crap for a long time.

M!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 02:01:34 PM »

The infamous Sergiopump Re: Lax/Moosejay/Mike Dusa

I personally saw him in the company of Chris Dickerson in the early 80's, he was one of his groupies, Chris liked his boys to dress in leather and grow moustaches, and Chris had many of them in those days.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »
I just want to say that I thought the book Pumping Iron was better than the movie. Anyone else feel that way? I found the book more motivational as well. I also found it interesting that Bodybuilding was so popular in Iraq and the Mid East at the time of the book. Bodybuilding would probably still be popular, but people have other things to worry about like surviving all the conflict.
X2 I have the book a classic