Author Topic: PJ Braun Trains Chest At 14 Weeks Out From NPC Nationals <video>  (Read 2694 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Re: PJ Braun Trains Chest At 14 Weeks Out From NPC Nationals <video>
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 08:50:28 AM »
PJ Braun= Future Pro

A

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 08:59:05 AM »
PJ Braun= Future Pro

You hate on Ben (wanting to see his pec pop) because he made a video with MD, yet PJ is a future pro because he makes videos with RX? Bias much?  :P

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »

While I was entertained by his interview, I thought the way he worked out was completely pointed towards that of his supplemental status. Even though he spoke about his ROM during his bench presses, I felt that his form was horrible. It's working for him, but then again, kind of makes you wonder "what would he look like had he used a different form?!" He does say his elbows hurt when going to full lockout, but I'm not even sure his upper arm breaks parallel on the way up except on the last rep!
There was a guy that posted here, I think it was under the name "UpTheDosage" and I think it was PJ, however I may be wrong. I remember the person saying that PJ tore his pec, but it doesn't look like it in that video. I'm wondering if that tear (should it have happened) has anything to do with his form?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 09:38:50 AM »
PJ Braun= Future Pro

I doubt it... awful symmetry issues. Big stocky white boy genetics. Put him up against some genetically superior negroes and he gets washed away.

PJ. I hope you are reading this... (probably will- everybody reads Getbig.)

I saw Blechman look over at you at the 2007 ASC and say out loud... "Ugh! He has an ugly body. He will never go pro. "

Sooo....  stick with Dave and the RX crew because Stevie B isn't ever going to do anything for you.

- Block!
?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 09:57:29 AM »
shitty training.

this and alvinsi guy i saw the arm training vids were the most shitty and no motivation at all. just bouncing their every shaky rep like 10 year olds.

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 10:03:09 AM »
I doubt it... awful symmetry issues. Big stocky white boy genetics. Put him up against some genetically superior negroes and he gets washed away.

I saw Blechman look over at you at the 2007 ASC and say out loud... "Ugh! He has an ugly body. He will never go pro. "

Sooo....  stick with Dave and the RX crew because Stevie B isn't ever going to do anything for you.

- Block!

Perhaps PJ turned down Count Cockula's advances?  :P

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 10:03:13 AM »
shitty training.

this and alvinsi guy i saw the arm training vids were the most shitty and no motivation at all. just bouncing their every shaky rep like 10 year olds.

you watch 10 year olds work out?  :-\

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 10:08:22 AM »
You hate on Ben (wanting to see his pec pop) because he made a video with MD, yet PJ is a future pro because he makes videos with RX? Bias much?  :P

I'm not hating on Ben P... I like the guy and hope he does well. I was worried for him doing 170s in contest shape, that's all.
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 10:10:40 AM »

- Block!

That never stopped some other white boys I can think of...

Maybe he won't get his card this year, but I'm willing to bet, PJ WILL GET A PRO CARD.

A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 10:13:17 AM »

- Block!
TBH doesnt make shit up

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 01:54:33 PM »
TBH doesnt make shit up
Thanks, yo...

If PJ ever goes PRO is will be from his political position. He's pretty well connected with the upper echelons of the NPC and IFBB and at the end of the day that's what matters a little more than your physique if you want a PRO CARD.

- Block!
?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 03:12:12 PM »
you watch 10 year olds work out?  :-\

lol

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2009, 03:39:31 PM »

What I want to know..is why didnt I see Chick come into the video with a lawn chair, proceed to sit down, and watch him workout?

???